Why do goyim let in immigrants?

I’m on a trip to Rome and Israel and I find it very unenjoyable to be surrounded by black hobos who poop next to the once great monuments of Rome also the majority of stores are cheapo mini marts why not just adopt Israeli style immigration policy in Israel immigrants are put in jail until they decide to leave why don’t goyim do the same?

because diversity is our strength

>Nobody has tried to keep the statue clean

Someone help me redpill an anthropologist on race:

Did you see how you cant walk through the arch de triumph? Fucking migrants man

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Seriously, if you've ever experienced racism as i have at the hands of whites, this is MUSIC to my ears. I'm fucking glad whites will be mixed out of existence while you racists cry and moan about ' the good ole days.' guess what, your grandchildren will be BROWN. get over it. The future will be here, with or without you ( preferably without) you racist fucker. YAAAAASSSSS!

when did that happen? i walked through it back in 2015
fuck off memeflag

Took this pic about 3 weeks ago

Not an argument, racist. Your grandchildren or great grandchildren will be brown, or ching chong in your case.

You're not even European you mutt. You aren't one of those 1/16 Italians are you?

thats the arch of constantine, not the arc de triomphe

Why dont you get the fuck out of a white country and back to your failed people?? You dont want to live with your kind and we dont either.

Are you even Amerindian?

My bad but it is a triumpal arc right next to the colosseum .

And you are? Back to your shithole in Africa nigger.

>Why do goyim let in immigrants?
Communism. US lost the Cold War, sadly.

Who was talking to you nigger ?

HAHAHAHAHA
stop pretending to be European you retarded mutt

Some Native Americans were black, yes. Plus, many blacks ( those that weren't native) were brought here against their will by evil whites.

WE

So glad my European capital city trips are over soon. Started with Rome many years ago. I guess what I enjoyed then is no more.

by evil whites you mean jews. dumb fucking nigger, read a book

WE were Egyptian kings and queens, that's right. We had empires and concepts such as justice and inalienable rights before whites migrated from India ( albinos).

no you weren't. You are bottom barrel hominids, unfit to live in modern civilization.
>he thinks recessive traits can be outbred
lmao at your 2 braincells

>ZDZ3Kw7C
Stop giving [yous] to this retard.
OP to answer your question it's because jews in the upper levels of western governments and jewish backed activist groups guilt trip and whine and invoke the holocaust and Hitler. That's literally why. And the reason they do it is because of their nature. Jews stick out like a sore thumb in ethnostates that aren't Israel, which is why they seek to prevent all western nations from establishing such an identity. Because otherwise you could obviously tell when jewry is afoot which would ultimately result in the jews getting kicked out of a nation for the 400th time or whatever the count is.

The real Jews are black. So-called 'Jews' these days stole our religion thousands of years ago.

>It's Da Joos
Let me guess...you also believe Hilary has a kill list, Trump is 'God-Emperor' and you can't even get a white girlfriend so you say Asian women Are the new white women?

>niggers in Sup Forums

found you shill

Post timestamped BBC to prove your royalty.

We laugh at you racists on Black twitter all the time. It's funny because the same ppl that say they aren't racist ( trump ppll) are super racist when they take off their Mask.

Does this make you mad Schlomo

Lol I'm blaxk you crazy racist idiot

The first time I saw that I literally thought that some autistic polfag went around shooping BLACKED images/videos. I was quite amazed to find out that wasn't the case.