Why do trumpfags celebrate european deaths?

why do trumpfags celebrate european deaths?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jZNMMTZzurg
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/7m5bi5/what_is_normal_in_europe_but_abnormal_in_america/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Mockery is an effective influencer

>pol ignoring my threads again

It's influencing me to dislike trumpfags, those kike loving retards.

I have no pity for Europe, they're getting what they asked for

basicly this, its also funny how 56%ers go on about the terrible rapes that occure from day to day in europe but dont realize that their own country is a shithole.
Its the "shit in the toilet shit on the table" thing all over again, but mutts dont realise how fucked their country is.

Go back to plebbit

>says the german
IRONY

Because Europeans are smug faggots
Same reason why people hate Canadians

Americans own up and admit to their problems
Europeans act as if their problems are actually blessings and take pride in their problems

It's very simple
If you act like a retard you get called out for being a retard

>US rape rater per 100k 27.3
>german rate per 100k 9.4
makes you think

if only they counted those muslim rapes but thats raycis am i right?

oh i agree europe is fucking itself and its sad to see, but i just dislike mutts living in texas telling me about how brown germany is.

we live to see europeans die

Because Europe was supposed to remain pure.

its over for white countries they dont exist anymore its fucking pointless to argue which ones browner at this point when we are all headed to the same place

They'd sooner bend over for jewish cocks than respect europe

No celebrating .. just truth i mean the media here wants to tell us that massraping is normal, that terrorsist attacks are normal and so on ...

envy and bad education

Europeans seem no different

Only celebrating being right. If they'd only listen to us, they could feel safe from acid attacks and trucks of peace.

I wonder how many amerimutts have died in terrorist attacks in the 21st century in comparison to euroscum

>why do trumpfags celebrate european deaths?

Schadenfraude. Watching a continent of self-righteous cunts, who've spent decades rimming themselves over how enlightened and educated they are in comparison to the colonies, get hoist of their own petard is fucking delicious.

Drown in it you smarmy pricks.

If you're mad about it, kick out the muslims

Trumpfags celebrate european deaths? i thought they were racist nazi white supremacists?

Yikes.

Our country is pretty fucking awesome, dude. We're rich as fuck and our culture is the most influential in the world. We're richer and we're cooler. Get cucked

Americans hate whites

Spot on, ausbro

>our culture
there's no such thing

America has always been the wild west, but each year it becomes more take. In 2000 Germany was the safest place on earth, but will be worse than the wild west by 2030

same reason eurofags celebrate american deaths

I want to see one of you cunts scream for an ambulance in five different languages and, just before he dies, make a point of letting onlookers know that he's fluent in another five.

It's not possible to not have culture
You can say you don't like the culture
But as is your statement doesn't even make sense if you knew what culture meant

Because most of the trump supporters you see online are edgy teenagers.

he's right you know

>UK: 104 terrorist incidents. 9 deaths, 20 injuries
>USA: 61 terrorist incidents, 68 deaths, 139 injuries.
Really joggins my noggins

We want to use it as a catalyst to get Euros to do something about it. None of us actually want to see Europe suffer.

They're the canary in the coal mine of shitty liberal policies

I bet your entire life consists of consuming American non culture

U.S. has 5 times the population and half the terrorist attacks

The big difference is that we've had the problem for decades and there's many people here that aren't afraid to point it out and vote against it. Europeans, on the other hand, didn't learn from our mistakes and invited it into their countries. In addition, they're prohibited from speaking out against it.

Since when did you fags include England in Europe? I thought that term was reserved for continental wankers.

Beingcause the majority or amerifata are pro )))shekels (((

yes I agree, but it still not like the US has less crime. it perfectly fits the "poop on the table" jap banter

What is 9/11 the biggest terrorist attack in the history of humanity, killing 3000 Americans?

Not in the long term. WBC-tier smugness of Christians is what made it real easy to turn so many normies into fedoras, to give an example.

The rich think they have a safe haven from all this diversity.
>Humans deserve to die out
>Blatantly more retarded then actually apes.

Is that somehow an important distinction? The problem with terrorism is the lowered safety and people dying, no? I'd put more weight on the severity of the attacks instead of the number of them, otherwise you're putting 9/11 on the same pedestal as some poor sap who didn't kill anyone.

I'd go as far as arguing that it's all just intentional homicides regardless of motivation, which is a statistic where USA is literally competing on with fucking Somalia.

I understand it's attractive to look at the number of people shouting "ALLAHU ACKBAR" before (most of the time) killing noone as a way to stick your head in the sand and escaping the reality of just how fucked up USA is.

its not really a big deal most of it is niggers killing niggers in their nigger cities it dont have any effect on us except bloating our crime statistics i mean as long as you dont visit nigger infested cities its pretty fucking safe

a very abnormal occurrence

European countries appear like they are trying to emulate the US. The problem is they are all faggy about it. Americans don't take kindly to faggotry in most parts.

telling the truth, while making jest
is probably the only way you can get away with telling the truth in Europe any more and reach out to normies

The intent matters more because in either case (as libtards like to bring up) your chance of dying in a terrorist attack is very low. What is concerning about terrorist attacks is how many Muslims vs other groups are willing to sacrifice their lives to kill members of other groups. 10 were in Bataclan, 12 in Spain, 20 in 9/11, 5 I think on London bridge. Think if that many are ready to die to kill, how much want us dead but just don't want to die themselves? Or how much just don't like us in general?
And as the other person said most of our murder is committed by Mexicans and blacks. Mexicans get counted as white on FBI crime stats and blacks still commit more murder than "whites".
Number killed can just depend on things like luck as well.
Also 23 people were killed in Manchester alone so your numbers were wrong

because we hate you all

>says the mongrel descendant of rape
Lel

> be cuckopean
> let mudshit invader rape you and kill you
> "why do you mock me bigots?"

just because you don't call all your mass killings terrorism, doesn't mean your people aren't being murdered in high numbers, mutts

> white countries don't exist an...

AHAHAH

>they're getting what they asked for
we asked for our immigration problems about as much as you did, faggot

>Europeans are smug faggots
>Americans own up and admit to their problems
???

>almost all of europe votes against Israel
???

>its over for white countries they dont exist anymore

They haven't slaughtered their politicians for forcing multiculti

I've seen Europeans do the same thing.I could cherry pick too. Most Americans don't like seeing a bunch of French people get run over by trucks despite what you see on Sup Forums. Go outside.

nah, am fairly immune to the amerijew

yeah remember in 1965 when the american people rose up to kill congress after passing a bill that opened the borders to brown immigration?

oh

oh wait

Although I should add another affect of terrorism is that since it's become common they now need Merkel legos and soldiers at Christmas markets
Resources being spent to try to avoid an imported problem

>Or how much just don't like us in general?
I just assume all. They really don't have any reason to like westerners, especially USA. I also think they are pretty justified in their hatred.
It is a problem that most European countries don't recognize that camelfuckers don't make much of a distinction between USA and Europe. If people understood that these people credit the shit USA has been up to in the middle-east to the entire west and not just USA, they might take the problem more seriously.

>Also 23 people were killed in Manchester alone so your numbers were wrong
The numbers were from 2016. Not really such a hot topic that I care to dig deep.

They should have
I never said we were doing better

Brits themselves are the ones excluding themselves from Europe mostly, by referring to the mainland as 'Europe'.. Most people in Europe consider Britain to be European too. Mostly because it is.

more european politicians have been killed in recent history than american ones

Whites are an out-group to them, they'd look for any reason to take what they can from us.
I doubt they actually care if X European country did anything to them (justified or not).

Because Americans are slowly realising that outside of media and advertising, there is absolutely no cultural attractiveness to being American. Even emerging markets would rather emulate European values, or even Chinese.

Americans are no longer significant and it's killing them

Rural American towns have the same crime rate as rural German towns , coicidentially they also have the same demographics, Baltimore has the same demographics of an African nation, and has the crime rate to match

Stupid people should die. Evolution in progress.

True.

Let them feel the shame.

>its fucking pointless to argue which ones browner at this point
the planet will die when the sun dies, do we just commit sudoku?
no
kys shill

Not for long. The federal government and farming monopolies has been choking the life out of rural America. The less rural areas that are still white are becoming resettlement zones for immigrants. Rural America will not exist in a few decades.

i get sad when americans die
same when europeans die

Luxemotor is right. I was tip-toeing thru the tulips the other day on my way to meditate upon some of the finest art ever created, 500 years ago, and as I discussed with my tall, slender, blonde, beautiful friend the perils of mixing high-powered weed and floating palaces she recommended this video.

It's a long one but a good one. I don't expect the majority of ameriniggers will bother clicking though.
youtube.com/watch?v=jZNMMTZzurg

they do this all the time, the image of the guy with the eu shirt clapping while europeans die is posted weekly

i think none of our american/aussie friends are going to address this
my theory is that they prefer to have the instant satisfaction of mockery above solidarity to a fraternal culture
saddens me

here's the thread if you want to read it:
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/7m5bi5/what_is_normal_in_europe_but_abnormal_in_america/
more than 2k upvotes
it's interesting that americans want to differentiate between baltimore and missouri, but not between different countries in europe

fuck off, most western european nations are still 85%> white.

As soon as that hits 56%, i'm pretty sure we'll match you in murder/rape statistics, but we aren't that far gone just yet

you are a smug faggot

you know we vote against because we don't want muslims to blow themselves up, which is basicly giving in to terrorism. USA is the only western nation where people still have some balls left. There is a reason ''leaders'' like May, Rutte, Merkel, Macron are all childless.

you can't feel shame if you don't have pride

>56%'ers trying to be smug

pretty sure America still has more deaths from 9/11 than all EU 'terror' attacks combined

we wuz whyt n shit uropeens be muslimz n shit lmao

Because Trumoers find it funny when the people that hate them (Europeans) get killed.

We may have terrorists attacks, which are relatively rare, but one thing is certain: more people die from gun attacks in USA. So the situation there is worse

They're not the only ones. I mean, when I encounter a sinner, I mostly feel sad about his damnation (both in this life and the next) and try to set him straight using logical arguments.

Many of the Christians I've met though, boast about the non-believers burning in hell and try to shame them into believing by bringing that up. And then when I tell them it's not the way to go and support it by quotations (from the Scripture and John Chrysostom mostly) and logical explanations, they smugly proceed to tell me they don't care and neither should I.

These kinds of people are literally the Christian equivalent of SJWs and their strategies should be avoided.

>insult and bash Americans 24/7 on Sup Forums, Reddit, twitter, etc
>WAHHHHHH WHY DO AMERICANS HATE EUROPEANZ?!

Europeans are sissy fucking faggots.

>more people die from gun attacks in USA.
>black on black crime
Niggers aren't people.

What about the mass shootings (schools, last vegas shooting etc)?
You have your own terrorists, but they are not sandniggers.

WE WHITE N SHIT MAYNE, YOU EUROKEKS HAVE NO GO ZONES AND AND YOUR WOMEN ARE BEING RAPED UNLIKE IN MERICA!!

That's because you adore Muslims and we don't. Since we hate Muslims, it's only natural for Europe to love them since "do the opposite of the Americans" seems to be a way of life over there.

Every american in this thread is a mutt

Hey thats great my moorish friend, but that attitude won't last long around here trust me. You should prob lurk more.