THE ABSOLUTE STATE

THE ABSOLUTE STATE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=slhesLZTqPM
youtube.com/watch?v=56AXz3aDzCU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That's pretty much what Sup Forums looks like.

shut up Lars, we're trying to pretend we're white

Maybe this year they decided to get a choir from a retard school, or an orphanage.

>Europe will be lost in your lifetime

it's not even funny anymore

What's the issue?

>Bradford

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO

*wheezing laughter*

You do realise it's the COMMONWEALTH choir consisting of kids from former colonies overseas.

Rule Brittania, rule the waves!

Somebody, I'm begging you, for a belated Christmas present, shoop the mutt faces on all of their faces.

>these are the same people who push the "mutt" maymay

please help

>London

Simply codeword for not white. Those white girls in the photo are probably some sort of Romanian or Bulgarian.

I grew up in Wales and we had one black child in a school of two thousand. Immigrants in the UK are highly concentrated in key areas, which will make it easier to destroy them when the time comes.

We will destroy the immigrant menace in one swift stroke.

London. There are 2 or 3 enclaves where 20 percent of the population are Muslims. Everywhere else it's 2 or 3 percent.

Well of course the choir looks like that! It's to represent our Commonwealth! They're not trying to replace us!

What's so funny, kike?

Yes, that will help.

That Britain and America will both be majority non-white in my lifetime.

>less white people is good & funny xDDDD
are you a literal moron?

Nope, just hate America and Britain.

And Australia will become a Chinese colony. We'll still rule the low IQ masses here in some sort of dichotomous Brazilian hellscape, but the Chinese will rule you.

Im new to Pol : whats wring about this photo?

>lives in the Anglosphere
>hates on anglos

nonwhite detected

I'm not Australian :^)

Is that a fucking Mexican kid in the second row? Wtf is Pablo doing in the UK?

all the black people

>t. filthy """Irish(Or other subhuman)""" Australian
You will be purged by the Queen's men soon after Britain is cleansed.
And it will happen.

Britain is lost. Forever. It's already happened.

Why?

so what?

I wouldn't go to Britain.

fockin hell mate. Them muzzies are gonna fuck up me country.
No mo Sluts
No mo Degenerate drinkin
No mo Wife beating
No mo hedonistic godless sex
No mo Teen pregancys
No mo 13 Girls dressing like sluts on who i can prey on
No mo Jesus.

Should i be sad about your degenerating culture falling apart and being devourt by a even worse one? You fucks deserve it.

Fuckin Up saddam caused refugess
Fuckin up gadaffi caused refugees
fuckin up innocent people with drones caused hate

Its not your fault, but you "whites" could have prevented it by keeping attention to politics when it was due.

This is the price you have to pay, say thanks to your Boomer fuck grandparents, your gay ass parents and your jewish slaveers.

Allahu achbar
With best regards your shitface muzzie Mutt.

im a based black man and voted for trump so what?

True the main choir is darker.

THEY'RE NOT EUROPEAN AND DON'T BELONG YOU FUCKING RETARDED SUBHUMAN

I was in Paris a year ago. You have your own problems to handle.

how fucking new are you faggots?

avoid western Europe like the plague in general.

Europeans belong in Europe and Africans belong in Africa

The British (((establishment))) and (((media))) is really forcing the black meme and I'm not sure why. In reality they are one of the smaller minority groups in the UK but they are massively overrepresented in the media compared to Pakis etc

Is the UK the new Sweden? :(

It is a good representation of the ethnic representation of their countries youth though

hmmm it's almost as if they're prepping the populace for a massive nigger influx

soon

England is worse than Sweden.

you guys won ww1 and ww2 for this?

lel

excuse me? I will have to let you know that my grandfather was a nazi. An Evil men. When he deaded. Me and my Wife ventured into his Basement. Holyfuck iwas always a critique of the holocaust. I dont believe in the Six Million because it is logistically not possible, however, his diary and his logbooks tell a horror story of it own kinds. Nazis were fuckin evil, so were the russians and ecspecially american jews and brits.
War should never happen again.

Sweden is Somalia, UK is Pakistan

In murrican hours. They're asleep now

>Britain
>not Europe

learn to spell before talking shit, Ahmed.

We will come for you, Britannia; Europa.
We will never forget who we are, and what we were.

youtube.com/watch?v=slhesLZTqPM

So they need to fucking go back.
Europe is the homeland of the white man

not gonna happen. I dont know who you are but you must e a social outcast to land on this site.
I am not, i was send here from Le reddit.

bez you cant even look a nigger in the eye when crossinf the street.

I will remind you of your leade chris cuntwell the crying bitch.

Good, rule those wh*Te aussie dogs and buy up their property.

>muh evil deaded grandfather
What exactly did these supposed books say?

you're a nigger and you will always be looked down upon. I hope to god we get to kill you scum in my lifetime

50% of posts here are by Americans including OP. It's between 5:30am and 2:30am there. And they're talking about school kids from a different nation 3000/6000 miles away, that happens to share a language. What a bunch of sad cunts.

But at least we're not all speaking German right guys.

All people are free to live where they want, no naziscum can prevent them from doing so

not sure if joking.
But this racial spread is not even indicative of the population in the least. These photos are always engineered racially to meet a diversity quota. If they didn't engineer the choirs ethnicity they would almost certainly be all white.
Although the second thing wrong is that this picture is representative of the high numbers of immigrants that the government has brought in against the will of the people and is effectively genociding white people in Europe

Good. One less faggot shitskin here then

ah yeah croatia, another country my tribesman have succesfully converted to Islam.

Is Milton Keynes nice?

S E E T H I N G

>So they need to fucking go back.
It's just your opinion and its worthless

Yeah. It's funny how even diversity isn't that diverse.

>Oh no we're getting replaced
>Literal non white lust in the catalog
You made your bed, shekelstein has it easy

It's a new city built in the sixties, the answer is a definite no

and slavs like yourself belong? Fuck off back to russia

Slavs - niggers of europe

kek
I can't wait for the incredulous look on everyone's face when it happens
youtube.com/watch?v=56AXz3aDzCU

FATHER I AM DISSAPOINT

Europe was the Homeland of the white man. Is it it any longer? Certainly not. While you where getting stupid from drinkin all the wine your "leaders" have fucked up other countrys.

this is the price for not paying attention. We will proudly inherent what your ancestors build.

Allahu Achbar.

>bong pushes mutt memes
>immediately gets ass blasted when they’re referred to as mutts
My country is fucked but you bongs are willfully importing niggers and sand chimps into your country. For fucks sake London is a fucking zoo now.

Top kek chinks

Your mom is worthless you 12 toes Slav fuck

Cool story nafri, now could you hurry up with cleaning up the toilet at KFC I need to take a large shit

Indeed. If you watch sky news about 50% of the anchors are black.

>rrrreeee
haha

says the slovenian rapebaby that were cucks to get turned into g*rmans instead of being superior carantanians

Nope L A U G H I N G

Everything you already know.

Stuff about Mengele and his sick Experiments. Many of them were actually benificiall for modern Human medicne. Such as organ plantans. Problem is he did most of the shit purposely without any kind of narcotics to see how much pain a human can take.

Or how they would should a worker everyday to make them work faster.

Sometimes they would rape the little girls. aging from 10 to 40.

war brings out the worst in humans. You disgusting pol edge fags dont know what it is about.

kek eat shit darkie ahmed.

but I thought breakfast saved you? where the fuck is based nigel?

classic answer Kurwa. Isnt it your people crossin the boarder so they can suck dick for good money in Berlin?

stretching it mate. He doesn't realize that he told a native euro that he doesn't belong in europe.
Inbreeding in Islams tends to bring developmental issues regarding mental capacity

>ywn should a worker
>ywn rape a 40 year old little girl

>New germans

>he thinks because the (((British establishment))) have been helping Muslims to invade that this means you people have achieved something. Your people are only here because they have allowed you to be here but they don't like you they want us to fight you all in the end. You're being played aswell and you can forget about current trends staying the same. The tide will turn and you won't know what fucking hit you when it does you sub human monkey fucks

>why
They want white women to race mix and create an inferior race who have no ethnicity or culture. Without such the half breeds will be more easily controlled and subverted. They want to give future generations the impression that niggers have been in Britain or France or even Australia for centuries, and in large quantities.

So your grandpa worked with Mengele? Fake and gay

England decreased in whiteness by 6% from 2001-2011. This was before the refugee crisis. England is the least white country in Europe and will surpass America in non-white percentage at this rate because of their smaller population.