Sweden YES

It's time for another enrichment.
voiceofeurope.com/2017/12/sweden-after-three-brutal-rapes-malmo-police-advice-women-not-to-go-out-alone-after-dark/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ujIH5cHXPyI&t=26s
youtube.com/watch?v=klmSLqHxOg0
voiceofeurope.com/2017/12/gang-rapes-are-something-new-for-sweden-they-havent-been-popular-for-a-1000-years/#prettyPhoto
vocaroo.com/i/s0sj7AI0pURH
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's not even funny anymore now it's just sad.

Ok

And you are throwing all those accomplishments away , becoming a diverse shithole just to signal your virtue.

ah, the before times, when Sweden was Swedish... those days are gone

>Oy vey goy dont you know that your states index is going up and your employment rate is pretty good, now ignore that the welfare system is for non-white only and we got over 500 isis members in your country

youtube.com/watch?v=ujIH5cHXPyI&t=26s

Technically you just posted an image of an underage girls naked pussy.

dude wtf, what's happening in sweden fucking hurts

You guys have an election in 2018 right? I hope you guys fix your shit. If anyone should be the first country that falls and be an example for others it should be France or the UK.

>implying

> Don't go alone after dark
> Which in Sweden is probably around 15.00h

Not long ago police in a small town told females the same.

youtube.com/watch?v=klmSLqHxOg0

Yeah nobody has ever seen these images before, totally mindblowing. Wtf I am a retarded Nazi now because you cherrypicked some old crime footage!

Honestly though nobody gives a shit.

Kys Israeli cocksuckers

OMG!! MORE??

This is how I like black chocolate to treat my pink boi pucci.. heaven

Here's a better one, from 2017, few months back! The girls are happy and getting wealthy from the migrants! Profit!

This is why we need a swedish bredvik, people dont care that we are housing terrorist/isis in our country

You will only care about your future if one of your family or yourself get effected

thats why you dont care at all about you do deserve to die in a very painful way

People are free to make their own choices. Look at this image and tell me they aren't happy Stop being a literal hanrej

you rage you lose?!
i so fucking lost!!!

whats wrong with the swedens, why are they still taking that shit?

Do you have any other option to vote for or do you prefer to continue with what is happening? My own country isn't perfect, but at least we have several options to choose for to fix our shit.

Blessed is she, blessed is Ebba.
May the mighty God grant me his strength to strike down those responsible.
For I am his will, I am his word and I am his judgement

Every Swede who turns his back shall be purged from this life and cleansed in the eternal fire.

I know it is so.

God wills it.

We should meme an official looking article that says it's safe to go outside alone at night now in Swedish.

First, I was angry. Then, I was depressed. Now, I'm glad its happening.

Look at this image and tell me they aren't happy

being happy is not an answer for what is happening in sweden.

Usa and many other country used to talk about how good Sweden was, not anymore

She looks like a sandnigger

It's time to end 'Sweden' .

Everything is great!

That is not an Islamic name. A child is a child, heathen. You are on of those that betrays your own kind. You are guilty of crimes against God and against your own people. The noose shall be your final place on this earth.

>forced begging

Sure Sven, sure it is. In related news, we've decided to nuke your country. We have to contain the Islamic problem.

you accept this as normal?
what the actual fuck

and this is how the feminist movement ends, hahahahahhahahahah
>pic related.

Thats why we will need and get a civil war
you do this just to troll so we would fight even harder, right?

>cherrypicked
>flag
Do you really think your opinion matters sven?
hahahahaha, fuck off.

No, we both know everything is great. Larping session is over.

>After the third brutal gang rape in the Swedish city of Malmö, one police officer said he hasn’t seen something like this in his 35-years of service.

>It is unclear what exactly happened.
>>Some sources say the woman was beaten, >>>>>>others say she was also tortured and there are even sources that say the woman’s vagina was set on fire.

voiceofeurope.com/2017/12/gang-rapes-are-something-new-for-sweden-they-havent-been-popular-for-a-1000-years/#prettyPhoto

>SHE WAS ALSO TORTURED AND THERE ARE EVEN SOURCES THAT SAY THE WOMANS VAGINA WAS SET ON FIRE

And she was a sandnigger, and you probably are too since you're so concerned.

All Swedish must be cleansed in the fire.

Damn you all to Hell.

vocaroo.com/i/s0sj7AI0pURH

BUILD THE WALL AROUND THEM

really sad, i remember when i was a kid growing up Sweden was seen as some kind of utopia, we would use it as an example of why being liberal and having social services/programs with high taxes was ideal and good thing for society.... my god what have they done.

probably a muslim.

I give a shit, back to plebbit for u

wtf are u talking about? I wanna put attention to this sick issue

Seriously though. If I got raped every other time I went outside I would probably either 1. Not go outside alone, 2. Learn to defend myself (almost impossible without a gun if your outnumbered)3. Or start some movement to address this and refuse to be silent until the state openly opposes you in front of everyone so the world can see what is happening. What I would not do is keep going out by myself and getting raped and sulk about it.

Fuckers need to stand the fuck up and do something.

It's all bullshit lies

wtf? ugh.

it's hilarious, how stupid could they be?

I may only be 15 percent Swedish (The rest being Irish, Cherokee, and of course, Italian) but I feel an emotional connection to my homeland. My heart goes out to my nordic brothers. But remember, hard times create strong men.

As long as America keeps destabilizing regions, topping regimes with their installed puppets that leads to revolts and mass immigration etc - we're going to have to take it up the ass.

Your "politicians" want you silenced and dead. There is no other way to see this.

it's really distressing how you think any of that is your problem and that you are obligated to have your own people victimized as a result... it's like some kind of syndrome.

>advised not to go out after dark
What a peaceful religion lol :^)

#RefugeesWelcome

You literally deserve everything that's coming to you Sven. You betray your people and let thirld worlders bang your kids.

>As long as America keeps destabilizing regions
o thats right as soon as we stop doing it
nobody else will do it ever again

That's from Finland.
And this guy is an immigrant from Norway.

Not that it makes things less shit here though.

In order for the regions to be destabilized, they have to have been stable at one point.

Le 15%face

people like you are the reason I've started enjoying Sweden's suffering.
You are the reason this is happening, and you deserved it. Honestly, I hope to whatever cuck God you worship, that your mother gets violently gang raped and maimed beyond recognition, you piece of shit jew cunt.

>these statistics related to the article

Is it really ? I don't see Finland taking in refugees or Poland. And you know Poland's our bitch puppet state.

i cant wait for your country to legalize slavery of white swedish women im going to have so much fun buying them after i inherit my family house. im literally playing with my dick right now thinking about buying a pair of twins.

I had no idea that the Curiosity Mars rover came with a lesbian wife and a dwarf.

so progressive

when rape becomes legal there im going to be a monthly tourist like its rapist amsterdam.

Your rabbi swallowed your foreskin.
Your parents watched.

go to hell

Swippity swoppity time to pay for your naivity

Excellent the more suffering the better. This is the only way to get people angry. The peoples of Europe must be cornered and close to death for them to finally wake up and begin to fight against those who seek to see them dead.

Dear God. I am so sorry about what's going on there. Good luck. Perhaps you could all migrate to the middle east.

What you gonna do white boi? Your bound by work to get in gibstaxes and have no real opportunity in organizing

Twinkle twinkle little star

As opposed to the pedo Christians like Roy Moore eh, user?

o u mean the convicted pedo?
o wait

ONE
NOTHING WRONG WITH ME
TWO
NOTHING WRONG WITH ME

it was sad several years ago, now it's beyond the pale

Anyone want to play "guess the age?" You know that guy is tearing into that preteen and her parents are fucking accepting it as normal. They probably have fucking dinner together.

If just one guy went in and shot the family, it would make my life worth living. Seeing Trump win was a substantial worthwhile event to be alive for, but someone needs to do something about this insanity, so I can die peacefully.

EU must have hired the budget kike for tonight’s round of nigger deflection.

Swedens own fault, niggerlovers

He did not because it's was a doctor who is also a rabbi, I think.

I stopped caring about women being raped long ago. Women are subhumans that voted for this to happen.

pew pew pew

Has Swedens' police forces not yet started recruiting more male cops to deal with your new demographic reality? or do they insist on keeping it majority-female for ideological reasons?