THIS IS NOT OK

THIS IS NOT OK

Other urls found in this thread:

cbsnews.com/amp/news/minneapolis-police-remove-memorial-to-slain-woman-created-by-white-nationalists/
youtu.be/o0-oSrLzvIo
youtu.be/8CVMh8ZiLu4
reddit.com/r/BlackWorldOrder
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Another wh*teoid dead good riddance.

I knew there were a few of them in Minnesota.

She's an aussie you dickhead.
Stand up for your own ffs.

Kek i know the guys who did that.

Really?

It's okay if foreign born nigger cops murder people in cold blood as long as they're white.

>britian being cucked and "BBC" reporting on it.

What was the memorial you fsggot? Why post without details?

cbsnews.com/amp/news/minneapolis-police-remove-memorial-to-slain-woman-created-by-white-nationalists/

The northern California hate group called Identify Evropa said on its Twitter account it put up the memorial Friday. The group helped organize participants in the deadly white nationalist rally in Charlottesville, Virginia in August.

The memorial to Damond consisted of a framed portrait, candles, roses and signs reading "United We Stand." The Star Tribune reported that only the extinguished candles remained Saturday night.

Officer Mohamed Noor shot Damond after she called to report a possible sexual assault in July. No charges have been filed.

Damond, who was engaged to a Minneapolis man, called 911 to report a possible sexual assault behind her home in an upper-middle-class neighborhood. Responding officer Matthew Harrity reported being startled by a loud noise near his squad car. Damond, who may have rapped on the car, approached on the driver's side. Harrity's partner, Mohamed Noor, reached across Harrity from the passenger seat and fired. Damond died at the scene

She only called to report a disturbance and some somali police officer piece of shit shot her.
Good riddance?
Fuck yourself.

>Identity Europa
>Hate group

wat

Can you join if you are Jewish?

No.

Ergo, they hate Jews.

rare

Ignore the larper.

Yep. Seemed like a waste of time to me though. She was a lefty that probably loved somalis.

Were they loose cannons?

Can you join (((organisation for Jews))) if you aren't Jewish? Ergo they hate goyim

Identity Evropa isn't a religious group.

Neither is the Maccabiah Games, but try competing if your dick isn't chopped

Neither are 95% of Jewish groups.

quota hire strikes again.

>Jewish group

>not a religious group

really spins the ol dendritic dreidel

Same. I know it sounds made up on pol but meh.

>african education
it's edgy bait

Why didn't we ruin these people when it happened? What happened to the Sup Forums that made shit happen?

You can't discriminate in religious groups either.

You explicitly can, at least from a legal perspective. Religion is a facade meant to allow kin groups to discriminate with the blessing of government's distance.

Jews are both an ethnic and a religious group, there are literally atheist Jewish societies

Atheists can still have shared religious heritage.

religion is about control and power not discriminaition

And whites can have shared cultural heritage.

That control and power is maintained with discrimination.

Not saying they can't, I'm just saying they are limited in where that can be expressed commercially outside of a non-profit religious context.

>hate group when you do it
>religious group when we do

I’m so fucking sick of this shit

I agree that the term "hate group" is rather silly but it is still an exclusionary ideology and that's what they are reflecting on by saying that.

You could say that about anything, you straightophobic bigot shitlord

You can be straight, just keep it to yourself and don't be intimate in public :^)

The word you're looking for is heterophobic. Hetero being the antynom of Homo.

You fucking cunt.

>everything i don't like is a nazi hate group
keep it up media, this is why people hate you

If anyone doesn't believe the media is racist against whites they're deluding themselves. Black people get shot by white cops and then throw a riot. White people get shot by Somalinigger cop and their memorial is treated as a taboo. White lives matter

No tyrell, this was America. Shot by a Somali American. Learn to read.

You legit can't, not even in religious groups (a purposefully Jewish group cannot deny association to someone for not being Jewish. It's why Somalis join every church they can for free shit).

of course we knew this was coming, they will label any group made by whites a hate group no matter what, it is part of the playbook.

youtu.be/o0-oSrLzvIo

This triggers me, why do they want us dead

Religious groups are free to discriminate, in part, because they do not conduct profitable commerce.

youtu.be/8CVMh8ZiLu4

youtube is /pol now

What a fucking cockwalloper you are. An Australian woman killed by some nignog somali cop for no good reason because she reported a rape and you think her death is a good thing.
Personally, I think YOUR death would be a good thing cunt. Now fuck off and die.

You can't make this shit up. They are giving somali muslim immigrants guns and letting them police american citizens (and murder australian guests) Is this bizarro world? Unironically, Thanks Obama.

it's over for you white boi. Welcome to the new Black World Order

reddit.com/r/BlackWorldOrder

The rare based Leafbro makes an appearance! Good on ya, ya canuck cunt!

I can't say I not sorry to see a libtard wasted by one of their pet monkeys.

Although, I believe that this Aussie was "harassing" the Somali community in Minneapolis.

>hate group
>typical candle-light vigil

If everyone is a hate group, nobody is a hate group

kys, the only thing more disgusting than a wh*Teoid is a c*On bootlicker

> British Broadcasting Corporation
Its been around since before you mutts came up with the other BBC acronym.

You should seriously consider killing yourself you piece of shit

Being murdered by a nigger was the best thing she ever did with her life.

Well, no more harry potter books.

I want off this ride.
I seriously can't work out what the fuck is happening anymore.

Reminder that they didn't catch the rapist that prompted the phone call in the first place.

Theory is that the Somali cop (and possibly his partner) raped someone in the back alley, and the woman who ended up getting shot called the police to report it.

Not wanting a witness to the rape, the Somali cop kills her in cold blood.

Somalians are the worst

Give me your address kid I'll bash you proper

P.S.

The Somali cop and partner responded so quickly because they were right in the area (of the rape).

Sooooo close to the rape, yet didn't catch the rape or hear it, but is able to quickly kill the woman who reported the rape while the rapist goes uncaught.

100% chance this post was written by a drunk white man

Just an Aussie looking for (You)s

>exclusionary ideology
Please return to reddit if you can't help but use ZOGspeak

>united we stand
>hate
>pls don't murder us anymore
>HATE
>w-we just want to live peacefully, in our own communities
>IT'S CALLED HATING EVERYONE ELSE YOU HAVE TO ACCEPT THIRD WORLD RAPISTS YOU RACIST!
>but think of the vitcim
>NO, THINK HOW THE RAPIST FELT, NOW HE'S TRAUMATIZED
I want off this ride too, leftists aren't sane.

They're predictable and we're not, that's what's happening. Strategic initiative

>be american
>report crime
>you get shot by the police

You are assuming that nigger you are talking to considers himself Australian

How did Obama cause this?

>be englistanese
>report crime
>get charged with crime of reporting a crime

Death to Minnesota and it's people and every Swedish cuck or Somali that dares reside there. YAOTL!

Checked, but I'd rather be arrested for reporting a crime than getting shot

That means I can wreck whatever BLM memorials I want now! Turnabout is fair play.

>The northern California hate group called Identify Evropa

>white people having an ethnocentric interest group is "hate"
>by the way please ignore AIPAC, ADL, SPLC, European Jewish Congress, etc.

Minnesota is full of somalis it's disgusting

BASED

Neither are Jewish interest groups.

Death to the Somali menace. Death to Abdi Warsame. Someone should kill him.

Before Obama, there basically weren't any Somalis. Democrats like to dump savage third-worlders in areas they want to block bust under the cover of refugee programs when in fact it's specifically meant to destroy conservative voting districts. And Jews, who hate whites and want to kill all of us, naturally are VERY supportive of this agenda, which is why they gave Clinton $1.5 billion for her campaign.

You Americans are fucking cowards. Noor should be dead but he is still in fact alive and it makes me sick that he is in fact still breathing good Earth air.

Identity Evropa are a bunch of Larpers led by their nonce Richard Spencer.

>The memorial to Damond consisted of a framed portrait, candles, roses and signs reading "United We Stand."
DAMN thats some racist shit right there
>the more (((they))) do this shit the more ammo we buy, it cant come soon enough, keep your powder dry boys an awakening is on the horizon

These were called the "Crack Stacks" long before Obama.

>>the more (((they))) do this shit the more ammo we buy
You don't understand how the Jews play this game. They'll call something "racist" or "anti-Semitic" without actually showing the thing in question.

Just like when National Vanguard put up posters saying "We have a right to exist", what did the News Jews do? Called them "neo-Nazis" with "white supremacist posters" in 100 different news outlets, and then refuse to actually show the poster in question.

>building with literal signs reading "mixed blood"
Welp, hopefully someone in Russia has that area targeted for a nuke.

>Identity Evropa
>hate group
Amerifags will defend this.

Putin please do it. Just fucking end me and the entire twin cities.

Haha FUCK wh*te people and FUCK YOU.

You're losing, were winning.

Where do you live? Address.

Good riddance, she was probably one of those vapid cunts who posts dumb shit on kikebook like how "woke" she is politically because she blindly supports everything the media and late night hosts promote.

This is the fate that all leftist trash deserve.

I will literally pull out your intestines through your anus if I catch you.

Watch out I will literally pull out your intestines through your anus if I catch you.

E18. I'll skin you pussyo.

I will fucking turn you inside out and make you into a whole body Tranny Pussy.

>1 post by this ID

Can’t organize anything here anymore.

You aren't worth a good sacrifice, you are spared.