Ayylmao is real??

Attempts to scan the mysterious Oumuamua 'comet' that hurtled past Earth may have 'awoken alien intelligence inside', UFO expert warns

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-5198325/amp/Was-Oumuamua-alien-spacecraft.html

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-5198325/Was-Oumuamua-alien-spacecraft.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Unidentified Flying Object Expert

Let that sink in

UFO expert... hahahaha

jesus was a carpenter. what i am saying is that this ufo expert might actually be god and we have to kill him so we all dont burn for eternity.

Is this intelligence capable of convincing pajeets to poo in loo though?

Destroy poo in loo scum

yes, UFO experts have been a thing since flying was invented.
an UFO could be a biplane you whipped up in a garage

>Daily Mail

Epic fail

>scan
>may have 'awoken alien intelligence inside'
lmao, life is not a video game

They're talking about a comet here.

>experts
MSM is fucking hilarious man

Is such a thing even possible?
Yes, yes it is

>UFO expert

Isn't that object already gone or on it's way out of the system?

yep
not to mention we only discovered the object after it had already passed us

there is no such thing as "scanning" an object in space and the object being able to "detect" it

You guys can't even shit in the toilet correctly and you are worried about alien intelligence. My sides are in orbit.

Unutilized Flushing Object

Un-Flushable Object

Setup for bluebeam bullshit.

that's retarded senpai , its probably designed to power up when it encounters enough EM flux , as in gets close enough to a star to scan the bodies in its system . i dont think we hit it with detectable amounts of modulated RF signals . most of our attempts to scan it were just passive telescope scans.

also how the fuck can you be a UFO expert , if you're an expert on unidentified stuff still means the stuff is unidentified so u didnt identify it so you're no expert on anything . its like saying you're an expert on a thing that you dont know .

>scan for life signs, Mr. Worf
>scan inconclusive, Captain
>wait... oh, oh, they just powered up their weapons
>looks like our scans have awakened whatever is on board
"UFO expert" needs to lay of The Trek for a while, holy shit.

>the a multiple 7s get on a thread during the spacekangs generals (massive pings in atmospheric monitoring stations) said we'd have ayyys at Christmas.
Fuck.

>UFO expert

>daily mail

Life IS like a game when you know enough about life. Living a full one makes one a higher level.

I maxed mine early and was reborn like a Phoenix.

^ This
Daily Mail articles are 90% pure BS

>let that sink in
back to plebbit

post proper link dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-5198325/Was-Oumuamua-alien-spacecraft.html

The object's dimensions seem out of place for a rock that supposedly formed from hot gases and dust, in a zero G environment. 400 meters long and 80 meters wide could imply it was engineered.

its speed and trajectory proves that it was from outside our solar system.

Fuck aliens

What's this shit?

Correct term would be UFO buff.

This. Like what the fuck. All we did was record the light from the sun that reflected off it.

>implying an average /x poster isn't a ufo expert

Looks like the race war just got more interesting.

>daily mail

>Mocks research and cataloging phenomena that would completely change humanity's world view and the understanding of our place in the universe.

We'd be foolish not to.

I believe he was pointing out the irony of someone being an "expert" on things that cannot be identified.