How bad will (((they))) ruin it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1HAD748zyLw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's fucked. The lotr movies were some of the last significant movies before (((forced diversity))) became a thing.

Jaquesha Rakim Rullah Tolquoan Presents:

THE KANG OF THE RINGS

Tyrone Saggins

Just finished re-watching the trilogy yesterday and I was thinking this all the time. They're only 15 years old and already extremely problematic by today's standards.
We will never see a great high-budget western film ever again.

Badly

WE WUZ HOBBITS AND SHIT

Expect it to be flooded with gooks and niggers

Were the movies actually good? I watched the first one and thought it was pretty shit house.

As for the other two I think I watched some bits of fight scenes. They didn't seem especially good.

The books were much better than the movies.

I've a feeling this is going to bomb really badly, but it won't matter since it's financed by British tax payers.

Its on Amazon not the BBC you retard.

Looks good

90% of the cast will be chicks or nonwhite like in star wars. There will be a scene where a millennia old elf gets puts in his place by a colored woman of color for his biggotry

Expect tons of bad cgi and pointless fighting scenes where colored women karatekick sexist orcs and some humans.

That's troy:fall of a city, a very diverse joint venture between the BBC and Netflix. Now apologise to Finland.

cunt, how old are you?

i-it's cool

Very bad.
Dumping some orcposts

>frodo is a tranny
>sam is gay
>Gandalf the white is black
>Sarouman is white
>Sauron is white
>Aragorn is black

here, im hijacking this thread to post this pic. you guys photoshop it and spread it. hahaha look at that guy on the bed he looks retarded. and i like you kang of the rings shit very funny.

>Pipeweed is going to become lmao weed.

Yay...

>not canon
>lotr is already complete

it can't be fucked

But how? Omar is dead.

Please do

Good idea, maggots

>checked
wow that looks really diverse, you better watch that goy!
>inb4 orc army is even whiter than nazi army

AYO MERRY DOL RING A DONG MY NIGGOL
THIS IS THE SONG OF UNCLE TOM BOMBADILLO

Do you know how the Anglo first came into being? They were Krauts once...

Isn't lady galadriel a nigger?

kek

Nothing is sacred anymore.

I get that you guys hate forced diversity but don't you think it looks bad when every actor in a film or series is white?

Top KEK

Aragorn: Kangz
Hobbits: Gay
Legolas: trans
Every female: Infallible, unstoppable smug bluehair
Gandalf: black, or gay for hobbits(pedo) if they feel gutsy enough to push that part of the agenda
The elves: Muslims, maybe?
Gimli: toxic masculinity, gets made to look foolish at every opportunity.
And all the Orcs will be white.

>tfw Christopher Tolkien, son of JRR Tolkien, at 93 had to stand down from the director of the Tolkien Estate and this is why Amazon was able to buy the rights.

The White City has fallen :(

Sometimes I think y’all have ruined me...but you guys save me all the time, merry Christmas fellow Z’s I love you goys

>don't you think it looks bad when every actor in a film or series is white?
No, not even slightly. Why on Earth would any sane person think that?

I'd imagine they'll have to fuck it up pretty hard. Right now they're desperately looking for whatever fantasy property they can throw out to replicate the success they've seen with Game of Thrones, but a huge chunk of that show's success is in normies wanting sex scenes and drama. Same with shit like Spartacus. Lord of the Rings being extremely light on romance, they're really going to have to go wild to draw in the soccer mom audience.

WE WUZ HAUBIZZ

I get that you guys managed to make something about story, not color, but don't you think it looks bad when it's not about color?

Audibly laughed.

>hello fellow human males, i think we can all agree that the age of man is over and that the age of the orc has begun (and that's a good thing.)
>((Saruman the White))

JRR Tolkein was ahead of his time.

Heads should’ve rolled over the hobbit trio but who the fuck am I? No I don’t get mad when I see a fucking white book made for a white movie...fuck you candian fuck,

]

Reminder

Not when the source material is supposed to be a mythology of Anglos who are white

People here already have a massive stockpile of those Forced Multiculturalism LOTR mêmes and they’re all ready to go.

youtube.com/watch?v=1HAD748zyLw
>youtube.com/watch?v=1HAD748zyLw

Lmao

The fuck did they do to Hector?

APOLOGISE

do you complain when chink movies have only chinks in them?

how come all of you are black except the dude in the hospital bed?

Beautiful to see OC months after creating it. Thanks user!

hyvää joulua

Literally the best-case scenario will be just random niggers among humans and black elves shoved into every shot with elves in it.
More likely it'll be that plus an intense desire to ape Game of Thrones, so gratuitous sexual and romance plots, and gratuitous melodrama and screeching at one another on top of all the random nigs.
The Lord of the Rings and Middle Earth was a story and setting created by a traditionalist Catholic devout enough that he even disliked Vatican II and insisted on loudly saying Mass in Latin when everyone was now using English, and was implicitly set in Europe's distant past. No way they won't fuck it up.