Purest Form of Nigger Logic

youtube.com/watch?v=r4S2EtN1NeE

So, Obie Trice, a has been rapper, shows what it is to think like a nigger.
He has a conversation with a veteran Uber driver.
Caution: this video is maddening, even if you don't live among American blacks. I wonder how Americans live with them?
At 18:30 the nigger starts talking shit behind the driver's back.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l331zt--EXg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>I wonder how Americans live with them?
We don't. We put them in the ghettos so we don't have to deal with their bullshit.

sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

Obie Trice real name no gimmicks

>youse rayciss
>youse fucken rayciss
>youse rayciss!!!!

Fuck off nigger. Ain't white peoples fault that you're a useless cunt.

check. dindus are dumb as dirt

The most of the negroes in america are still that stupid? Whoa, must be hard to be white or a decent black

>The most of the negroes in america are still that stupid?
I think this people are called 'pro blacks' and there are not many of them. The problem is THERE CAN BE MUCH MORE IN THE FUTURE.

Two trailer park grills go round me outside

*the

fuck my whole life has been a lie now

That's all they have, a dumb one worded retort. They raciss man

Blacks are emotional parasites. They wait all day long till something can be called raycis. At least that's what I get from the videos with pro-blacks.

the mutt is as big a nigger as the nigger.

>muh marine corps

>muh fayt fer yer freedumbs.

>disrespektin da flerrrg

low IQ mutts that have no idea what theyre talking about make me sick.

I bet this fake ass faggot never even even stepped a foot into a barrack let alone fought in some war.

lol i bet ur american

No I aint no Native American, which I've far more respect for than that mutt and nigger backseat monkey.

Post real flag.
>Calling our veterans
>Too bitch to post real flag

they serve corporations and banks and the global international kikery that run em, these "veterans" aint nothing but paid mercenaries and welfare queens living off the tax dime of people who gotta bust ass 50+ hours a week. They do me no favor they do you no favor, unless you have stocks in the market or own a fucking factory or a CEO executive.

these poor stupid fucks think theyre "FAIGHTIN FER YER FREEDUMBS N DEMOCRAZY"....fuck that crusty neckbeared lunatic.

>u racis

MUH DICK WHITE EVIL MAN

Ffs I hate niggers unironically and they worse it day by day, second by second

It's like they want to be hated

It climaxes when Obie Trice starts to repeat "you rayciss man". It's obvious he thought that long before he said it too. He's prejudiced against the driver.

"White people be wack, man."

Why the fuck he orderd a whitebread to drive him?

Slave complex?

I thought it was two as well.

That boomer is r/the donald manifest. I hope the nigger stabs him.

both of these people are retards lol

Ow the edge

It is two. It's also the.
> two trailer park grills go 'round the outside

Really are obsessed with ameriniggers. Is it jealousy?

i got deeply depressed after watching this video because
yanks killed my great grandfather for this bullshit.

americans sold out our future to niggers and kikes.

>40 minutes
fuck off

>fukken racist x6 000 000
So smart, so brave

>ISIS flag
>ISIS is literally Israel's puppet to destabilize the Levant
You're the kike puppet I'll tell ya hwat

I'm not sure what you're trying to say. The message is clumsy. Your first sentence doesn't have a subject. You don't know the meaning of the word 'jealousy'. You have a fake flag. You can say it in Russian, it's okay.

It IS really sad. I never thought about it from this angle.

Please refrain from vulgar language on the anime board for girls.

>pacific white people made o voted for em

what

mayne dat nigguh raycist n shieeet.

>People think this is bad
This is a nigger when they behave. You haven't seen true niggardly behavior.

Replace veterans with niggers and you have something.

If we create a war and send them off to die they will become veterans

Enlighten me.

man, when he's alone talking to himself you really see what these people are all about. literally every sentence he says is "das racist"

>u racist mayne
>u a racist
>fuck these racists
>racist faggot
>long nose racist bitch

The word "racist" truly dominates the minds of these people. It consumes them utterly.

youtube.com/watch?v=l331zt--EXg

Was stuck in a bar next to one the other night. All night long he was dropping "nigger" in every sentence. Until he noticed my hat and suddenly decided it was rascist. The hat was just grey with no wording, but he leaned into the apparent rascism like a safety blanket.

>gets in car
>proceeds to start conversation with driver
Who fucking does this? That driver doesn't want to be your friend, they're just giving you a ride to your destination. It's like he just wanted to rile up a old man so he could call him 'raycis'.

>white kid
>white

>That part where he said whites should hold onto slavery until they stop acting like their grandparents
They'll be lucky if I'm as kind as my grandparents.

>he expects an uber driver to be some sort of genius
Fucking memeflaggers man, I swear.

>This is a nigger when they behave. You haven't seen true niggardly behavior.
>youtube.com/watch?v=l331zt--EXg
Wew you weren't kidding.

The sad thing is many americans think everybody behaves like that, because they think this represents the peak of western civilization to have nogs running around busses accosting people.
Well you were really great when you were 90% europeans and kept your niggers in line/when niggers knew that it was a white nation so they had to behave properly dress properly act properly etc. Now they run around with their belly hanging out, not showered in a week and telling random people that they're going to knock them the fuck out if they have a problem with a nigger yelling in the bus.
It's very clear what the problem with niggers are, they can't into western societies. They want to be 'free' barefooted roaming around the dust in africa (that is dust because they don't cultivate it into farmland) It's too advanced for them, because they don't want to behave in a way that is conducive to have an advanced and well functioning society. So all it takes is that a few wellmeaning people drop their guard and let them do nigger things instead of keeping them in line, and down your society goes down the tubes. If society is a tree house, niggers are like termites. Face it, niggers should've never ever been allowed to be part of the US, because they are antithetical to it, and the previous politicians well knew that. They refused to leave the US for 150 years but stuck around in the US refusing to leave. And now they behave worse than ever, because they've completely lost all respect for white americans and any form of civilized behaviour that doesn't get them a welfare check or ebt card.

You made this thread yesterday you absolute fucking loser

you're too emotional for a white person

>The labrador dogs
O i am laffin

If you can listen to more than 10 seconds of this you have a high tolerance for stupidity. Obie Trice sounds like he is high on chromosomes.

Obie is clearly a huge faggot, go back to rapping about drugs deals and act like it's americas fault faggot

In a nutshell

>black person: I'm a victim everything racist!
>white person: no you are not a victim you are accountable for your own actions and you are most certainly having more luxuries and comforts than any of your ancestors just like me
>black person: ?????????? racist

Do black people in america realize they live better actual kings have throughout history? Indoor plumping, running water, endless food in reach, easy access to education, televisions, radios, automobiles, smartphones, internet, immunizations, vaccinations. The list goes on and on. Instead they just claim because racist people exist they are a victim. There are millions of people around the globe who hate and conspire against white people. Why aren't white people sitting in a corner crying about it? Because if you are a good person none of that matters. Which black people do they think are being targeted by racism anyway? Church going AP students who have no criminal record? They call that acting white so no.