Trying to Find a waifu

I am brand new to anime and I love the fact that everyone has a waifu or husbando. I absolutely love Aiko (picture) but some of my friends say she is shit tiered. Can we talk about how Hiromi is actually the real shit tier and Aiko is fine?

>trying to validate your waifu
>trying to validate your taste

>listening to what other people say about your waif
Its your waifu,tell them to take their opinion and shove it in their asses. You have to protect your waifu,if you really love her. No matter what.

But are you allowed to fap to your waifu?

No fapping, no lewd though, no romantic thoughts, in fact it's eternally more pure if you do not think of your waifu at all. And remember you can only have ONE and if you ever descend into 3D, you can never have a waifu again or even watch anime anymore.

j/k, do whatever you want, she's just a drawing. You can even have multiple waifus, no one is gonna care.

You don't find a waifu, she finds you.

Don't put him on wrong path,user. You can have only one waifu.

Fuck off, Christian retard. You can have multiple waifus.

You seem to have used "waifu" to mean favourite female anime or manga character out of a certain series. Oops!

Don't worry, I've got your back. I suggest that you should learn what it means, by lurking more. Alternatively you could visit a a website more suited to your kind, for example r/anime.

Thanks for reading!

This post should be a bannable offense.

Dumb Christian dogs

I'm atheist,actually.

I'm agnostic.

>claims to be non-religious
>imposes own marriage doctrine religiously

kek

>True Tears
I am getting really fucking triggered. Never post this again.

Noe won.

>the fact that everyone has a waifu
That is factually incorrect.
I, for example, don't have a waifu.

>selfish, overly jealous whore that makes nonsensical decisions that are completely fueled by emotions
Anyone who likes her is a fucking troll.

You have a futafu?

Haven't seen Ai-chan in a while.

Ai-chan won.

>listening to anyone else than yourself when it comes to love

>caring about what other people think of your waifu

What a faggot. As expected of someone with a shit-tier waifu.