A thread ONLY for white people

I love you guys man. Despite the memes, there is no one else on Earth Id rather surround myself with. I love white people man. From England to Germany to Italy, even you Aussie cunts, I fuckin love you guys.

Lets say something that we love about White people.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/CjY_uSSncQw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>A thread ONLY for white people.
They why are you posting in this thread?

>looks at flag
>kek

Hey you Belgium fuck, I love you man. Lets not waste our perfect genes. Lets love each other.

Memes aside, Im white, and there is NO better race on Earth. Love you France, From America.

>White people
>Amerimutt
Muh Ex De's

Please adress me as flanders fuck, its not my fault that Sup Forums doesnt have the option to select the flag of flanders.

There is alot of mutts in America, but memes asides, I love whites. Even you slavs. God bless man.

Sup Forums is becoming predictable as fuck

What pronouns go with that?

why do I have this weird feeling that OP is not white

I love you too you white Amerifag

Alright flanders fuck, Im going to gift you a picture of the great accomplishment of our race.

Ignore the flag. Race is what is important here. Lets not divide ourselves.

OP is probably a negress with 30% white genes who worships the BWC

Aussies got a mention! Noice mate!

Most us will soon be Asian but in the meantime, we love you!

>pic of a degenerate whore

That`s why I`ll never be a white nationalist. Being white is all that matter for those guys. Stupid absolutists they are.

Love you too, Lithuania.

you mish be white, but your country isn't

Then take your flag off, you’re disrespecting the defenders of Europe

You'll just have to take my word on it. Im a bit drunk but had a realization: There is no better race on earth then white people. I connect best with fellow whites, and white women are without a doubt the most beautiful.

Stay proud, Germany. I believe in you.

Flansexuals go by the pronouns Flan and Flanger and Flaggot.

>in one thread we are not white
>in another thread we are white
This is so confusing. Anyway I like white people (+ italians, even if not white I guess)

White people reflect light, decreasing the global warming effect. Black people absorb it. Therefore, in order to fix the global warming, we need to destroy non-whites.

i'm black.

we have constructed a fine system for our new somali countrymen

>memes aside.

We must stick together through banter. We must remember White is the most powerful race. Never be ashamed.

>Implying Slavs are white.

You`re a walking contradiction. How can you be a christian and have no problem with degeneracy at the same time, you mongoloid?

Blessings

Hope my white bretherin are having a good christmas holiday

>Im a bit drunk
It's alright. Noone could tell.

I love it when white people get all sentimental when they are drunk and think they are getting through to other white people about a deep and important issue but really they are just being mocked by their peers for embarrassing themselves.

American have no whites so stfu and you are not white

Das rite!

Begone Jew, This is a thread to love our fellow white Men, truly the most courageous and powerful race of Men to ever walk the face of this beautiful Earth.

cheeky bugger

Hahahahaha

Everybody should go to Youtube and search "pastor anderson genetics."

This guy is a nutter but he makes good points about genetics and ethnicity. We are all initially related and even without that, we all have interracial blood within us.

Now Im a 6'5" white German/Irish mutt with dirty blonde hair and blue eyes but i know one of my great great great grandmothers was full blooded Dakota Indian. So sure Im a mutt. But so are you. Only in the rarest circumstances of isolation could some line have NO hints of divergent genetics and those people would be so inbred that they look like Aborigines or the British Royal Family.

I would never allow my kids to marry niggers and it is partly due to the dark skin so they wouldnt resemble her immediate family but mostly its the negative societal attributes of niggers.....or muslims, chinks, spics or fucking Canadians....that i want my kids to avoid.

Merry Christmas White man. Be blessed on this day and may god show grace to you.

>even you Aussie cunts, I fuckin love you guys.
we are the greatest allies

Fact: The Scottish are the most powerful race in the world

Fact: You're not Scottish.

only you cant tell because they are drunk all the time.

Love you cunts.

I'm going to breed with asians most likely. I am pure aryan. It's a bit sad. Why are white women such fucking roastie whores with tats and nigger shit?

No one is going to even read your whole post let alone watch the youtube man you are gay for.

'Tis the season, so here's 3 cheers to all that White, Christian civilisation has accomplished - and will still accomplish!

>so here's 3 cheers to all that White, Christian civilisation has accomplished - and will still accomplish!

Cheers!
Cheers!
Cheers!

Stay strong England. One of the most proud countries on Earth.

Too bad they can't stay sober long enough to do anything with all that power.

I love you user
Don't lose the your spirit

Being a christian is cringe and gay and cucked. Might as well be promoting Israel.

pale white bitches love the bbc
one less redhead

Love you, France. Stay strong. We live in dark times, but we will pull through this. Never forget who you are or the struggles of your ancestors. Cheers.

When you faggots larp as niggers do you actually think people believe you are niggers or are you just pretending to be faggots as a joke?

I don’t like degeneracy, but we must still defend our countries and peoples from the muslim and african horde. The white race must continue if we are to ever reach the stars and colonize Mars, Venus, and the moons of the Gas and Ice giants

The greatest troll!

im thinking about checking out from white people pol even though i am a gross mutt i want to marry an asian girl

holy fuck i love being white

>The white race must continue if we are to ever reach the stars and colonize Mars, Venus, and the moons of the Gas and Ice giants

We are capable of amazing things. Never forget that.

oohhhh little one can`t think complex lines of thought so he has to appeal to strawman and oversimplification. That`s kinda cute though

hello i am kiwi but our whiteness comes from sheep wool

Beyond our Amerimutt intellect. That I'm sure of.

the eternal aussie strikes again

Greetings burgerbro,keep fighting the good fights!

You're doing it wrong cunt. You just bleach the wombs of asians with your white man dick like a good aussie then you marry a good chubby white girl and have legitimate children with her and spend the rest of your days mocking her for being fat. White women with no confidence make the best wives

WTF? German bantz? Thus is more rare than a white american!

I forgot my white brothers up north in my original post. Stay strong, Canada. Know that we will always have you back, just like I know you will always have ours.

Greetings.

Greetings white brother. God bless and may he show grace on you and your fellow country men.

Nah, you converted to the will of the jew. Uncucked white men capable of complex thoughts know in their hearts that polytheism is the truth. You accepted jewish rule the moment you submitted to christ.

that is degenerate and gross

Indeed my friend
>Sieg Heil

>italy ITT
????

> I lvoe white peepl man
> t.

You just sent your approval to a half indian half chinese pot addict who thinks islam is swell.

joke brother

Dont think I forgot about you, Austria.

Stay strong and stay proud. We are all in this together. Love you. Always be proud of your race, never forget that.

hi

not being a christian just because jesus christ was an ethnic jew is one of the worst arguments against christianity that someone can make

I love you guys too

Well I guess you are still 56% likable

Portugal, this is a thread to celebrate whiteness. If you are white, welcome. If not, you are free to celebrate your own race.

Not as degenerate as marrying a chink. Also, you only bleach the wombs of foreign slanty eyes when you are on holiday. Colonise their wombs and leave some halfy aussie masters to rule over the insectoids in a few decades.

Slavs and crypto-Slavs are not white

Preg wife spreadin them nice white genes

Welcome proud Swedish man, You and your country are capable of truly amazing things. Never forget that. You have done so in the past, and you are destined to in the future. Love you.

I bet you do the same rational with all the jews that run your banking system, corporations, media and government too.

>J-just because they are jews doesn't make them bad I j-just donate to the right wing jews because w-we need leaders f-from all races.

You're cuck. It's faggots like you that allow the multicult to thrive.

nice bobs.

if that's really your wife, do you think she would appreciate you making extremely shitty resolution pics of her?

do you even comprehend love? its stronger than steel mate

Hope you're blessed with sons.
Better be making her push out at least 3 more after that one. It's on us all to raise enough sons to form an army so they can protect and secure the future of our people.

I can attest to this

>J-just because they are jews doesn't make them bad
so do you really believe that jews are genetically predisposed to do evil things against whites? If yes, then I would like some evidence to support this claim.
>I bet you do the same rational with all the jews that run your banking system, corporations, media and government too.
Jews run everything because they`re smart. It`s simple as this..

I get it. You're one of them cunts that voted for gay marriage aren't you?

Love isn't about marriage mate, take it from Pat Benatar - love is a battlefield.

youtu.be/CjY_uSSncQw

My faith was restored this Christmas, whites out in droves, super friendly, beautiful people. I will never give up this land.

Can you imagine being so desperate for validation that you'd post nudes of the woman you love, the woman carrying your child, on Sup Forums for (you)s?

Love you too.

Inshallah, friend.

Never give up. We are truly the most powerful race to have ever existed. Never forget. Truly beautiful and kind spirited people.