It's been 27 years since the landmark December 23, 1990...

It's been 27 years since the landmark December 23, 1990, plebiscite when almost 90 percent of voters opted for an independent Slovenia. The results of the plebiscite were officially announced three days later, so on December 26. That's why we celebrate today because it's our national independence day holiday.

Say something nice about Slovenia.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vwX3acawH6k
youtube.com/watch?v=BUNQoXR6gCQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Odilo_Globocnik
youtube.com/watch?v=8b5h7rXMmuE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Szigetvár
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Slovenes are Alpine Serbs

stfu izbeglica, we're the only ones who got out with a minimum 10 day "war" whilst you spastics went full retard.

best anthem, best slavs. Alpine jew meme only shows we're doing way better than southern rapebabies.

Trst je nas

that's the most retarded thing I ever read. We have nothing in common with Serbs, we're much closer to Czechs

I like ya,but you confuse me with Slovakia
youtube.com/watch?v=vwX3acawH6k
t. Polak

stop confusing your country with slovakia

I'm not. Historically we are closer to them than Serbs.

Literally BEST SLAVS

Thank you for our burger queen

>We have nothing in common with Serbs
yet half of you descend from serb immigrants kek

>serv delusions

>mountain serb damage control

source me you fucking dingo tank?

stay inferior balkanlar

I didn't know Goddess Trump came from Slovenia.

I'm not gonna lie, they don't teach us much about you guys.

Can you give me a quick rundown?

Google tells me you guys were part of Yugoslovia

best neighbors
i hope our retarded government gives them sea they need

God I wish I could call you best neighbors and brothers. Keep up the good fight Hrvoje!

Beautiful cities

>be mountain serb
>know you're overflooded with immigrants and refuse to redo demographic census for more than 15 years
top cuck

Slav master race reporting in

im chakavian
we're basically bros
shtokavians are serbs 2.0
youtube.com/watch?v=BUNQoXR6gCQ

beautiful country, shitty people.

>shtokavians are serbs 2.0
That's a fact

What do you think of Kajkavians? Deluded Slovenes?

not really tbhq
their dialect is similar to slovene but it is nowhere the same
i have a couple of kajkavian friends and they dont understand most of slovenian

This.
Slovenia je Srbija.

>not really tbhq
Kaj si to o mäne rekel, buzerant jen? Završil sem šolu za gruozdje brati vände vu Oroslauju. Bärem ga i prek vu Krajnske ter sem prejšne lete zo svojmi ruki pubral prek 300 väder. Toučem se zo sakojaki jopci ter sem najbouši če je treba nekaj hitre spupiti. Ti su huohštapler, nište in nič. Zgazim te kak črva, vrag ti mater jebi na stranišču, dies i to još jakše. Misliš da moreš tak nekaj pripuviedati na kumpjuteru kak se god sietiš? Buožja striela bu črez te pukla! Jebate bik, čul sem se zo babi vu Bočaki ki pratijo vse de Lobora! Vsaki čas te bom najdu pa boš vidu teri je cajt! Više te bo nie, prcknedlin! Zo biciklinom morem biti kje guod hočem ter gdaj guod hočem. Posmical bom te da boš zoube pubiral kot jagude pokle branja! Primem te za gege ter te hitim f ugarske brege! In to same z rukami! Čkomi, molči smrdljivec! Ko se setim, zemem ud dedeka botu, baltu in kosturu... spikal bum te! Da si znal kaj ti bom priredil bi se näj delal bedast! Posral ti se bom vu zdenec ter te bom pofundal! Crkel boš!

you played nice in Euro basketball cup, cheers fucker

nice

memeflag was a mistake

I had an Albanian larping as an Italian tell me Slovakia doesn't exist.

>i have a couple of kajkavian friends and they dont understand most of slovenian
kajkavian was long ago destroyed by shtokavian influx. there are "kajkavians" in zagreb who barely know a few words of that dialect. the original kajkavian is basically the closest to slovene though

Meme country should be part of greater Serbia.

you're ok when you aren't being faggots, we should split croatia.
i don't know about the west, but there is clearly some shit going on with eastern european countries on the average salary map. 712 euros is certainly not the serbian average, and the surrounding ones look fairly suspicious as well.

pretty much this
chakavian must be preserved
all shtokavian scum need to converted or exiled
no offense serv

The GOAT first lady is from Slovenia

fully agree on that tho. it's a shame chakavian and kajkavian are still being oppressed and surpassed by shtokavian, they shall be preserved and shined into their glory again

Hey guys, you're welcome.

ljudevit gaj ruined croatia
i wish he never existed

Welcome to the land where the mountains meet the sea, where it's people have just recently learnt how to be free, trully the best of the best you'll ever find in peasantry.

Nah but we cool slavs, no nigs, pure cross, working lads and spicy women.

hi germanized slovene

if we're talking about them, i must mention this one kek

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Odilo_Globocnik

A lot of people here don't realise how much we have struggled to have our own country. We have fought Romans, Franks, Bavarians, Avars, Ottomans, Germans, Italians...
not to mention the peasant rebellions, ww1, fascism and ww2 plus the civil war, 50 years of oppressive Yugoslavia and we have still managed to become independent. Not bad for a small nation.

youtube.com/watch?v=8b5h7rXMmuE

you can say the same for croatia as well
you're not alone bro

this

>50 years of oppressive Yugoslavia
yeah goyim, yugoslavia was oppressive to us poor slovenians while our country prospered the most

I know we sometimes hate each other but remember we fought together against Ottomans and helped to perserve christian Europe

Rightful Italian clay

ikr
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Szigetvár

>žrtve
>velike

DA, always

Stay well neighbor

Jesus fuck, i was literally standing next to you when you took that pic.

Most irrelevant country EVER.Only thing ur known for is that gold digging plastic whore.Keep sending euros and women during summer,we will gladly take them :-)

>this is "thank you" for getting their asses saved two times

And I hope it STAYS that way. Third worlders are all over Ljubljana already.

?

We friendos now yes?

>be slovenian
>got his ass saved after WW1 from italians and austrians
>undermine yugoslavia
>after WW2 get even more territories and make a state, the most prosperous one
>undermine yugoslavia again
and today you spit on yugoslavia's legacy when it's literally the only thing why you exist today

A lolololololololololol

you literally can't refute that, you mountain kike

>after WW2 get even more territories
the fuck are you on about? YOU are the reason why Slovenia is so small today. Without YOU we would have cities like Celovec and Trst under our belt. YOU are the reason why Yugoslavia fell apart, YOU are the reason why Yugoslavia went to shit after TITO, YOU are the reason why countries wanted their own nations. It's YOUR fault, so take some responsibilities. The fact is, without other nations to help you, you are weak (look at the balkan wars, the occupation of Germany in WWII, losing Montenegro and Kosovo lmao).

>mountain kike screeching in the distance
we should have let you off to italians and austrians. with this kind of attitude, you don't deserve to exist

shiieet Janez, you're too hard on them, they can't handle it

your rivers are perfect for fly fishing

go back home, wageslave

Thanks, brat.
I wish our retarded government could get their shit together as well.

You are not FREE...you still belong to
Mother Russia

She’s of austrian descent. Her maiden name is Knavs, slavicized from Knauss.

amen

I think they're called Gotsche or something like that

I'm so tired of slavs and their slavshit.
t. descendant of Bostjancik

How do you feel living in a country that no one knows for anything................... without history,achievements, without glory, heritage, empires, nothing, just questioning man. For example, England,Germany, Spain, Italy, Netherlands,Russia, Portugal, have history defined the world and europe. what about you?

>shittalks slovenia
>meme flag
begone

Alpine Germans*

Fun fact
despite being our neighbor country people still confuse it with Slovakia.

General Cadorna was so retarded that he wanted to invade Ljubljana and from there plan an attack to Vienna.

Even Wikipedia's too difficult for you to use I see.

I think not.

Some Italians even think we are still in Yugoslavia.