This is your hero? This is your symbol of aryan masterrace?

This is your hero? This is your symbol of aryan masterrace?

Overweight woman with a cocaine addiction thats sings about all the dick she has fucked is what you call "pure"?

And I thought this board couldnt get any more pathetic lmao, you might aswell have Beyonce as ur symbol

>Overweight woman with a cocaine addiction

Impossible, she's probably off coke.

-10/10

tay is a queen you will never change that faggot

>This is your hero? This is your symbol of aryan masterrace?

Not everyone here is a redditor cuck or larping commie faggot

Well, she's pretty, just like any other Hollywood whore who rode producers' cock carousel into fame.

Still, she's literally nothing else than a dumb bimbo. IDK why /r9kpol/ took such a liking to her out of everyone else.

that's amy schumer.

You forgot to mention the fact she was blacked multiple times.

thats what tay tay will look like in 15years, its amazing how bad white women age

>THICC
we love you TayTay

Holy crap, I had no idea she was getting flabby.

She always seemed so skinny. I hope she corrects this situation before things get out of hand

she looks good, she looks good.

u seen her mom? shes gonna look like a pig in 5-10 years lmao

>Cocain Addiction
>Overweight
Y-wh.. what?!

She's a whore.

THICC

Do not speak of a National Treasure in such a vulgar manner you blind drunk squatting commie. Taylor avoided what you speak of on account of the fact the her father purchased a controlling stake in a Nashville record label and then promptly signed her to it. No money grubbing kike has ever laid his shekel grubbing jew-claws on her perfection.

holy shit hes right we should ruin beyonce. by making her a hate symbol. think of all the butthurt.

Beyonce is my symbol of the ,master race. Began as an ugly, dark, kinky haired nigger. She has transformed herself by straightening and dying her hair blond, lightening her skin, wearing blue and green contact lenses, and painting her lips red like a white women. She must be so proud of her race.

>master race

photoshoped picture.

T. swift is a tranny. CLEARLY NOT THE ICON OF ANYONE OTHER THAN FAGGOTS AND LITTLE GIRLS.

Pic related is our hero.

Look What You Made Me Jew

Bump

RUMORS. FALSE RUMORS. Leave our Aryan Goddess alone.

This. Swift is an overrated, forgettable, mediocre, dime-a-dozen whore and she does not represent white nationalism. She is an idol only for normies.

BLACK POWER

Because she is ugly by Russian standards. Cmon. Pretty much most of the world is ugly by Russian standards.

Lol nigger kys

>BRAAPP
who did this?

awww it's another jealous nigger. site is full of them and KIKES this morning all ass-hurt over their lack of new toys to play with from christmas.

Technically, she isn't even black, she is creole, or mixed with white, as with most other black americans, but black power, amirite?

>Doesn't know that white women intentionally tan and inject collagen.

What happened to her? Seriously.

Shes an outlier, and a laughing stock to both races. These nigger celebs are treated as gods by niggers.

I don't think she's a coke whore, but when you quit using coke you get fat as fuck.

based tay tay

she tried the bbc and liked it desu

hahaha Tay is a worthless, talentless, jew backed, roastie. Fuck these weak faggots worshipping this biatch.

coke bloat.

What happened to Tay Tay? How did she gain so much weight so quickly?

Why is that kike grabbing her?

Holy shit, a couple more pounds and they'll name a street in Charlottesville after her.

/ourgal/

Holy shit that's kind of hot

he's probably trying to get preggo.

Always look at the mom

Oh wow, you've discovered photoshop. How will Sup Forums ever recover?

>overweight
>cocaine
Now i just love her.