What's with this guy? Is he controlled opposition or something? He hates:

What's with this guy? Is he controlled opposition or something? He hates:

>Skeptics fighting the good fight vs feminism
>Jordan Petersen, protecting freedom of speech

Try to tell me he has no ulterior motives.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=KxqLr_09i4w
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hi, my name is Jim and I like to fuck asian sluts.

>He didn't critisize the Skeptics for fighting against feminism, but for autistically screeching at the alt-right.
>He didn't critisize Peterson for fighting for free speech, but for jewing money from aimless men for a glorified self help test.

I happen to believe, he has the best of motives.

Based sperg.

he is just in it for the lulz and drama

I'm sure he will have his day when he makes the mistake of answering what he thinks about ethno nationalism and says its stupid and then he becomes Sup Forums enemy #1 for the week like Jordon Peterson

jim is the old fag so old that the new fags don't even know he is their better anymore
it has been revealed that his dick is at least 34 years old

Sceptics are retarded morons and should be called out for their bullshit.
Peterson is a hack and a hypocrite, fuck him.

thats not actually jim

He's good at policing our side.

I've seen 1 (one) thing from him, and it was him roasting Terry Davis for attention. He's a pathetic little nigger weasel and he glows in the dark.

sage

what a fucking sexpat.

He's as much of /ourguy/ as /ourguys/ get.

Policing?! The only laws I follow are God's Laws

He's more hardcore alt-right with a maximum stealth level. Watch his videos and tweets long enough and you'll notice.

No, he's weeding out the controlled opposition.
The skeptic community and Jordan Peterson hold views that don't align with the board. Most are center left.

>jordan "20 shekels for a big 5 test" peterson
>not a money hungry degenerate leeching of betas

Are you the same "Oh Noes, how could Jim attack my Lord and Master Jordan Cuckersen?" asshole that's been shitting up the board recently?

copy pasted thread thats been posted 4 times already

>hardcore alt right
Sounds really gay

Jim is motivated by his sense of humour and trolling people who take themselves too seriously. He is what South Park used to be in the beginning.
If you project some complex political belief system onto him you'll be disappointed, and he's neither a nazi nor a white nationalist.

FUCK OFF OP

He probably wouldn't use that term but you know what I mean.

this can be considered spam by now right?
its two weeks straight

Fuck off. Jim's old school.
He's the hero we deserve.

why is he not called Internet Aristocrat anymore?

this.

Someone clearly doesn't watch E;R. I recommend watching his steven universe review

Jordan Petersen is saving The West one based psychology 101 lecture at a time.

All I know about that guy is his video played a large part in getting Terry A. Davis banned from youtube, so I hate that fucking scumfuck now and hope someone shoots him in his head.

Both skeptics and Jordan Peterson are kikes? How new are you

Too many spergy followers that couldn't heed his simple instructions, He had to rebrand to keep is following mainly 4channers, surprised it worked.

I think he used the Gamergate folks turning into whiny victims as an excuse to take a break and come back with a rebrand.

We're not on Sup Forums you retart.

I like him. Normal guy, that is not as autistic as "sceptic community" or fucking left.

Also the best nigger hate movies done on net.

Pretty based, if u ask me.

He's anti-bandwagon and so are his followers. They like to bash absolutely everything like people who enjoy Petersons work, but they follow Jim like sheep.

You know this because a lot of his followers have awful cognitive dissonance about slamming everyone for everything yet not slamming Jim. Read his comment section, it's full of absolute spergs who have to put on an act of calling him a dick while agreeing with him just be seen to not get caught up in their own hypocrisy. Except it's completely transparent, they're all subbed to him and they all drop their spaghetti over his work.

He's one of those people that tries to operate both intellectually and at the same time take the piss and use memes and when he's serious enough for someone to catch him out where he's genuinely wrong about something he just switches back to being an edge lord.

I think basically most of his audience are nihilists, just generally against anyone doing anything to better themselves.

>Pass user since 2012

>memeflag calling anyone retarded

You convinced me. I like the new Star Wars now.

fuck off Peterson, stop shilling yourself here

Skeptics are controlled opposition

He doesn't hate anyone. He enjoys making fun of retards online. Stop acting like a retard online and he won't make fun of you.

>Skeptics fighting the good fight vs feminism
>Creating secret Discord servers to harass, attack, and dox anyone who takes an actual stance on something instead of fence-sitting, believes in race realism, espouses any vaguely pro-white stance, or pisses off a German cuck is now "fighting the good fight vs feminism".
Fuck off Canada, go back to fucking your dog.

t.14 year old teenager rebelling against "da systum"

Look out Poland, that faggot has a 5 year old Sup Forums pass. :^)

you're fucking retarded if this isn't bait

6 years in a few days.

He's literally a Sup Forumsack though.

Look at these threads. A few days ago these people were making threads asking what people think about Jim. They made threads every single day with 1 post by this ID.
Like good goyim the people gave these threads 300+ replies.
Now we have 1 post by this ID threads where these (((people))) have decided how they are going to character assassinate Jim.

This shit is beyond obvious. Dozens of people already predicted this.

Jordan peterson is controlled opposition.

he's just an edge lord though?

It's actually a political channel, kinda.

>Someone clearly doesn't watch E;R.
>tfw you actually watch this contrarian weeb
But he hasn't posted anything, in like, two months. Until he does I just assume that he doesn't exist.

Y-you don't uderstand writing letters is hard >>>>:((( And now you have to click on cars and signs and that's even harder >>>>:(

I can defend being a shill for googles image recognition program if I just use le funny dumb white man meme

He said his next video will be out """soon"""

literally /ourguy/

He was pretty sympathetic towards ol terry what are you talking about

Here's the proofs
m.youtube.com/watch?v=KxqLr_09i4w

Untill you show your flag I will ignore (you)

>hourly Metokur character assassination thread

Blplpl glrph afrd gragTFFFF RRGGGBH

>>Skeptics fighting the good fight vs feminism

Low hanging fruit.

This.
>revert to character assassination and ad hominem attacks when you want to avoid an actual civil debate.

Tremble with your simultaneous feelings of both inferiority and jealousy.

heh heh

Oh no, not the mighty burger!

Juohjimho bllprrrrrr ghlorlp

>why the guy who started making videos laughing at retards on the internet attack other retards who copied him to make fan of autistically mentally retarded feminists and SJWs?
Because he's on the top of the yt food chain.

can someone make make this any better? I can't into OC

All these posts for a silly leaf post!!!

A good chunk of them are because of the memeflagfag derailing the thread

>all these butthurt skepticsTM
get rekt you faggots.

That's the only problem I have with him.

He's fun to listen to, he hates nonsensical people. But in the end he doesn't have the courage to pick a side, at least publicly because he's too scared to suffer the judgement he passes on others, and claims he only likes Sup Forums for its uncompromising nature. I even suspect he refuse to have an opinion on what we consider major topics here.

>pretty sympathetic
>rides him for e-fame
he's a nigger and so are you

He is in it for the laughs, and probably revenge, the two purest motives I can think of

I've been calling Jim shit on Sup Forums for the better part of a year now. The patreon was a big turning point. His content was uninspired and he adopted doing occasional jokes instead of ridicule. His Peterson video, the Rebel Media video(s) and the new skeptic videos are the only good content he's done in years. You're a fucking retarded Petersonfag though, literal autistic, citing youtube comments and talking about "bettering yourself" on fucking Sup Forums thinking watching a psychologist repeat the same talking points repeatably is somehow more worthwhile or a waste of time than watching a film in your spare time. Ironically if you wanted to improve yourself you'd read a book, go for a run or lift weights instead of watching some patreonfag talk about pseudo-Christianity and cleaning rooms ( xD ). Literally reading a book written for 12 year olds is bettering yourself more than a youtube psychologist.

less of* a waste of time

This picture would make jim cringe. Its unnerving how many of jims fans are autistic, makes me wonder about myself.

almost all of /cow/ is severely autistic and that's Jim's most intimate fans. I find it hard to believe that picture isn't satire though.

>This picture would make jim cringe

Skeptics are the controlled opposition. The adverse reaction to feminism is a natural reaction not caused by e-celebs but by feminist society. They merely hijack it and try to hook you on their own narratives so that you don't go looking to other sources such as here for the whole picture. The alt-lite censorship of the alt-right is simply exposing them as being kikes. Metokur is probably one of us but realises that the alt-right movement is not worthy of protecting white interests and is filled with edgy, emotional spergs.

jim is actually the real radical centrist.

He's just a chaotic neutral.

Also, he's not /ourguy/ because he supports China and sexes gooks

This. Jim sniffs out the BS and mocks it.

This bait feels extremely forced, please reconsider.

> just generally against anyone doing anything to better themselves.

clean your room son

Jim said he wanted edgy fanart for his ironic channel intro

Jim has made a career of making fun of internet drama. He started as gamesgoodmebad, and was partnered up with some poke fat named boomstick for awhile. They had a falling out for some reason, he then quit YouTube forever. Then he got bored and created the internet aristocrat, and deleted everything again. Mr metokur is just his latest incarnation, I'm sure he'll be deleting everything once he gets more patreon bux. He doesn't seem to take himself too seriously, and he seems to be doing it all for cheap laughs. His old site admin on the defunct metokur site talks as if their shitty website was conducting super seekrit operations and doxing people who threatened them for money and influence. On some chat, the systemadmin claimed he taught jim on how to manipulate Sup Forums to get views. One of the people they claimed to extort was a youtube nobody named armake 21, who ended up making a video or two with jim, because he was so painfully lonely. In all reality, he's probably just a lying faggot.

Tl;Dr Jim has been around for ten years documenting internet drama. Seems to lean right, but can't say exactly where he is.

He's a paranoid schizophrenic that lives in a van and made a Jewish operating system. Fuck that guy and anybody that takes him seriously.

>skeptics
Nihilism is great for society, goys! Hooray for degenerates!
>Jordan Peterson
Babby's first philosophy instructor is le base!

He also created the first programming language to communicate with Yeshua

Jordan Peterson deserves to have his son taken from him.

Jim reminds me of the kind of guy who has been in the classic days of internet nonsense in the late 90s/2000s pointing out where the fuckery is to just point and laugh at. The person who would point at furries in Deviantart back when that was just beginning to be a thing.

What people most like about him I believe, is his ability to talk shit to someone's face the way he does. He comes into your stream and if you're a pathetic piece of shit, he will say it to you directly without yelling, without sounding pathetic himself, but perfectly confident about it and mixed with some laughter. That's what's generally likeable.

Also he's in multiple communities (or attempts of) so he's able to cover multiple sides of the internet rather than just focus on one, almost to raise awareness, without being generally wrong about sad and pathetic people in each of these communities. He's become popular for that reason as well and when people see him getting too close to a subject it's a clear sign that something is fucked within a group of people and really needs to be pointed out.

Shit, I'm willing to bet that unless he brought it up, many people in this "skeptic community" wouldn't have ever heard about Terry A. Davis, he was known for quite a long time around Sup Forums.

Some of his videos are funny, but he's clearly a *wink*meme*nod* racist or at least panders to that crowd for patreonbux.

This. Jim is solid.

Why have you made 2 threads you nasal sounding fag? That's the more pertinent question.

Skeptics really want his dox, huh? This is what Jim lives for, communities have raged at him before for years. But maybe this time will be different. You do have the most credentialed YouTube scientists, after all.