FUCKING BASED

Can we come up with an alternative to the word 'based' in time for 2018?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Play_the_white_man
youtu.be/Hg1YAbq8gb8
youtube.com/watch?v=5P6-V7J5S-0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

how about

cool

Checked

Uncle Tom

But its doesn't sound strong enough

I suggest you familiarise yourself with the organic way in which memes arise and are propagated.

Words aren't memes,

Guess this idea is
>not based

That's white as fuck.

>words aren't memes
Please, your retard level is showing

... hear me out btw.
If we started using "white", the first counter-reaction of the Left would be to start calling bad things "white".
At which point, you've now unified whites who were on the fence by making them victims of racist rhetoric.

That's stupid and you should feel stupid for thinking it.

'based' was a word niggers used because they can't say 'integrity' or 'authentic' or 'genuine'

I think the word "exemplary" would work quite well considered it has worked well in the past before this colloquial term for it came into existence.

bump of coke for Free Based..

"Lubed"

“Activates the almonds”

B O G P I L L E D

Unjewed, maybe.

Groovy

>alternative to based
basd

HALAL

W H I T E

>aids

Can you imagine aids making a comeback? Every youtube video featuring some based person doing something based will get "aids" spam in the comments.

>Yo that dude is aids

Bazed

"the bee's knees"

made me chuckle

R011ing for zozzled

So that's a good thing?

anal

Base response.

You are all mental defectives that need the gas chamber.

White

Considering the term arose from negroid street slang and holds no actual linguistic value aside from its overuse, one might consider avoiding this misused 'term' and others like it in the future dissemination of acceptable parlance. For a less bestial and "whiter" form of expression, one need only recall the vocabulary we are daily pressed to forego lest we test the patience of various incompetents. We all know them, be they the negroid remnant in the United States, the teeming hordes of newly arrived negroid and oriental invaders in Europe challenged by their apeish attempts at English and various other human languages there, or the seedy Far Eastern wash-ashores and the road-napping aboriginal dogs in Australia.

Some suggestions one may consider in the course of de-'basing' one's discourse could include:

1. Exemplary
2. Superlative
3. Stupendous
4. Inimitable
5. Unassailable
5. Unimpeachable

If one wishes to succeed in finding an appropriately White and advanced method of expressing the idea of excellence, should one not fully use the available vernacular in its highest sense? For certainly we all acknowledge that upon occasion we have been in the course of our lives accused of 'talking down' to or 'belittling' a 'person' of the other-than-white and less-than educated persuasion, do we not? Bearing in mind that we are among relatively reasonable company here, let me say that such occasions are joyful to me. There is a delicious poetry to the sight of the ignorant rage in a negroid's eyes, his self-hatred and insecurity flaring wider than his nostrils in his confused despair, his inferior intellect and disdain for effort bearing the fruit of humiliation.

Let us propagate higher language usage and diversify our terms of reference beyond the scope of the common nigger and his confederates (so to speak).

marverlous

That's actually a really good idea. Plus to people who it doesn't offend, validates white people are better

Poz as in positive

AWAKE

>Let us propagate higher language usage and diversify our terms of reference beyond the scope of the common nigger and his confederates (so to speak).

no, no. our entire vocabulary must consist of monosyllabic grunting. anything else is a shamefur dispray of white supremacy and intolerance.

So you pick not just a black but a tatted up black…

>words aren't memes

You talk like a fag, and your shit's all retarded. And that's just not based.

How about "retarded"?

Agreed

Granite
>strong enough?

The mutt's nuts.

Old meme, but a good one.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Play_the_white_man

There's only one answer: WOKE...errr...wait, no...I'm being told that woke is beat to death also. Nevermind.

Very well then. Back to the nickelodeon with you! Oh, and do mind the groundsman there. You know the old gem, "The darker the bitumen, the stickier the fingers" and whatnot? I daresay he's possessed of the most adhesive digitalia in the boroughs.

I'm frankly shocked that no SJWs have demanded wikipedia take that down. Flabbergasted, really.

Litty

Not gay.

whiteworthy, whitey for short

*Drumroll*
Kys

i like the word honestly

Why should we?

Flossed

Lil b is a fascinating person if you look into him. He pioneered and harnessed the use of meme magic to independently promote his music during the early MySpace era. At that time most people didn’t even know what a meme was.

youtu.be/Hg1YAbq8gb8

That's a pretty white idea.
Have a white day bro.

Since heavy , massive and phat have already been played

Based can also mean “in situ”

Dutch

So fetch

Bring back cool

"planted"

FUCKING PANK

2 votes for Zozzled.

Hm... "cool". That's a neat word.

radicalized

youtube.com/watch?v=5P6-V7J5S-0
"Lil B cured my Depression" - Abraham Lincoln
#BitchMob
#BasedLife
#LilB

Nails

/ourguy/

Mighty white

Using in a sentence

“Hey Tyrone, thanks for not raping and murdering my daughter. That was mighty white of you!”

I used to say "that's TIGHT," it has the added benefit of making roasties squirm.

This guy is fucking nails!
Yeah something like this.

Unflappable or dauntless worked just fine in the past.

Niiiiice.