Russia launched its nukes at Austria

Russia launched its disarmed ICBMs reentry vehicles at Austria this night. Warheads entering atmosphere were being seen in Romania, Austria, Germany, Hungary and Poland so far, but the cloud with a characteristic funnel is the biggest on Austrian photos.

Other urls found in this thread:

krautchan.net/int/thread-43190992.html
digi24.ro/stiri/actualitate/foto-video-obiect-luminos-neidentificat-pe-cerul-romaniei-851043
tass.com/defense/983101
youtube.com/watch?v=PiUkTSxe1y4
wyborcza.pl/7,75400,22827658,tajemniczy-oblok-na-wschodzie-test-rosyjskiej-rakiety-blisko.html?disableRedirects=true#BoxGWImg
wyborcza.pl/7,75400,22827658,tajemniczy-oblok-na-wschodzie-test-rosyjskiej-rakiety-blisko.html
siberiantimes.com/other/others/news/n0493-ufo-buzzes-ikea-another-mystery-flying-object-filmed-over-siberia/
heute.at/timeout/virale_videos/story/Mysterioeses--Geisterlicht--war-wohl-Russen-Rakete-48604847
twitter.com/haskologlu/status/945668981049954304
twitter.com/esmaalkannnn/status/945678456976703488
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fake and gay
sage

How to post links to facebook on this shitty imageboard? Everytime i try to do it, it interprets it as a spam.

they should have nuked Poland & Romania

Russian ICBMs ain't very precise. They might aim at Poland, but Netherlands is going to be nuked instead.

if russia launched icbms they wouldnt launch empty warheads...

>if russia launched icbms they wouldnt launch empty warheads...

Why? Russia does it to pressure the USA to remove its bases and forces from Europe.

go back to rebbit, faggot

Poofs or gtfo
sage

I want to post links to proofs but this retarded imageboard says that it is spam.

Read this thread:
krautchan.net/int/thread-43190992.html

Nuking us means less money for you though. We always win in the end.

Netherlands doesn't give anything to Poland to be honest. Our suggar daddies are Germany and the USA.

>Netherlands doesn't give anything to Poland to be honest.
Thank god

>krautchan.net/int/thread-43190992.html

Less fake and gay,
the Photos ( and similar ones) are popping up on many Austrian FB Sites they seem to be legit. No offical statements.

A-Anons?

oh shit some parts are true digi24.ro/stiri/actualitate/foto-video-obiect-luminos-neidentificat-pe-cerul-romaniei-851043

>wants to use fakebook as sauce
>fails
>still tries to push this bullshit here
you really need to go back.

Hate and despise putinist Russia

Ivan is test nuking us, and tries to shill it away.

WW3 incoming?

another pic from romanian sub

That's how test of Russian TOPOL looks. Exactly the same could with funnel.

if it were russia and if it were nukes, i doubt that you'd be able to post it on Sup Forums as the world would have ended. maybe not yet ended but believe me you'd be looking for a shelter not Sup Forums and facepuke.

That's bullshit though. American systems detected incoming nukes but they didnt fire back because they didn't want to provoke Russian retaliation. Now Russians know that nuclear umbrella of NATO is a bluff.

Just like those buk missiles

Yeah they shot a cruise missile over the FOB I was at a couple months ago.

Well testing your unarmed icbms is not exactly a friendly gesture...

Amerimutts! We need you!

just post the part after the /

lmao

wtf?

and no, they didn't fire back because the missiles were not armed. they could tell that before missile fell

Hows this war gonna play out? Whos on whos side this time?

And yore retarded.
Saget

this maybe?

tass.com/defense/983101

otherwise doesn't seem to be any legit news about this yet.

I pardon your ignorance, my polish friend, because you can't into space and obviously don't know how rockets work.
What you see is exact opposite of atmospheric re-entry, it was exhaust of rocket in upper atmosphere lighted up by sun beyond the horizon.
It was similar to event in California few days ago.
Warheads entering atmosphere looks like this: youtube.com/watch?v=PiUkTSxe1y4

Astrachan is placed thousands km from Europe, and the falling nuclear warhead was seen over Europe this night.

this. what a dumb thread op.

kind reminder that white people are welcome in my country in case of world war

shut up leaf,
dont know what it is but its legit, has been confimed by dozens of People

WE TOLD YOU NOT TO POST AMERIMUTT MEMES
WE WARNED YOU, BRO
WE FUCKING WARNED YOU

I saw something odd here in Florida. It looked like a distant object falling from the sky, initially with a rail many miles long into the atmosphere. It appeared to be falling straight downward. It beong Christmas, my hands were full and I was in a car at the time. The best I got was this, after that tail had dissipated.

looks like an old chemtrail nothing to fear

Not this one, user. The object traveled slower than jets do, and fell straight downward. It spiraled a few times, evidenced by curly notches in the trail originally. The trail behind it also wasn't as clean; it appeared to have been someyhing had either just entered or reeneted the atmosphere.

Russia did nothing wrong

so german
hope this still exists in argentina

>if you kill your enemies they win

if it does. Although they have already tried (((enrich))) culturally.
They have not yet achieved it.

>Russian missiles aren't accurate meme
Hey bud,we're not in the 60s anymore.
Regardless,even if that were true,their one nuke can annihilate the area of France,and they have thousands of them.
They literally have potential to level whole Europe(and world) 15 minutes from now.

>over Europe

where exactly?

I see this article;

wyborcza.pl/7,75400,22827658,tajemniczy-oblok-na-wschodzie-test-rosyjskiej-rakiety-blisko.html?disableRedirects=true#BoxGWImg

No, it's the new missile shield system being tested.
Whatever the secret super-advanced aircraft Trump allowed out of lockdown ("UFO" sighting shit)
are able to cover vast distances incredibly quickly and can take down nukes in flight.

That's my hot take anyway.
Lots of weird shit going on in the skies across Europe right now.
Be interesting if this publicly kills nuclear detente/stalemate.
Or nuclear states just suddenly become more willing to do business with Trump.

wyborcza.pl/7,75400,22827658,tajemniczy-oblok-na-wschodzie-test-rosyjskiej-rakiety-blisko.html
mainstream source

>disarmed

Here you have photos from city Omsk from 2015. Russians launched their Topol ICBM from Astrahan in direction of Eastern Kazakhstan, so Omsk was near the place where the nuke fell down, that's why its citizens could see exactly the same what Europeans saw this night.

siberiantimes.com/other/others/news/n0493-ufo-buzzes-ikea-another-mystery-flying-object-filmed-over-siberia/

Russian press informs that Russia launched its modern Topol ICBM from Astrahan this night, but they don't tell anything about target of the missile. They basically launched it into Europe.

tass.com/defense/983101

OP is a CIA disinformant and FSB agents have been dispatched to track and abduct OP right not.

get ready to be V& Bill

crazy

Can confirm from russian news that military indeed were testing Topols at Kapystin Yar. It's a well known launching site used to test developing rocket systems, so nothing strange about that.

The strange thing is that this nuke was launched in direction of Europe and landed somewhere near Austria.

Ukraine is russian clay.

Godspeed

That looks strangely like what we saw in California on the supposed "space x falcon 9" launch couple days ago. Is it possible you americans sent up a dummy ICBM? Or perhaps all rockets have the same effect when they enter or exit the atmosphere. I'm not a fucking scientist.

IT FREAKED ME OUT! I could clearly see it today at about 4 am, had no idea what it was, also I was very druk so I thaught it might be something paranormalor or an angel or something

wasn't a nuke. and topol has been tested with MIRVs before

Well, there is no information about it landing in Austria in our news, so I dunno. If it were to actually happen, I am sure that would be a serious incident and all news would be talking about it by now.

>le 56% help us!

No. We're too busy racemixing, haven't you heard?

heute.at/timeout/virale_videos/story/Mysterioeses--Geisterlicht--war-wohl-Russen-Rakete-48604847

Obviously you could do better

No its not you fool

Technically Ukraine is Western Rus.

>unfiguratively people in this thread saw the thing drop in europe
>where is the broofes

stop getting me excited.
nothing ever happens.

Austrian media confirmed that it was Russian rocket.

My theory is that space invaders has just happened. Upsurge in UFO's, recent launches from the U.S and Russia, this can't be a coincidence surely, perhaps the skies are becoming a conflict zone with alien powers.

I am not asking for proofs, I am just saying that there so no information about it in russian news. Maybe it happened, maybe it didn't, so far nobody is talking about it. And you know how news work, they are always looking for something controversial to lash on, they wouldn't miss such opportunity

and in Turkey?

twitter.com/haskologlu/status/945668981049954304

twitter.com/esmaalkannnn/status/945678456976703488

just what are the Russians doing?

Pretty cool.

Could you imagine if it was actually ayys and all the world’s governments just kept repeating the same story as to have kept it covered up?

If only... :(

I refuse to believe this unsourced bullshit! Who in their right mind would even do that?

Yesterday I saw a cloud like this here (Maribor area, close to Austria), we were driving in car and there was a fog in the air, like a weird cone cloud, thought it was a reflection or something but it never moved, had no idea what it was, this was around 4 AM local time, the direction was towards hungarian/austrian border

>Russian nuclear web just stimulated a successful strike against every single pertinent target it could be fucked to include
>no response could be mustered
>cuckclub nato bogerface

Austrian media already confirmed it:

Russia is ruled by crazy jewish satanists

The rocket casings should be checked for biological agents. "Empty" rockets being launched simultaneously is a bad sign.

>heute.at/timeout/virale_videos/story/Mysterioeses--Geisterlicht--war-wohl-Russen-Rakete-48604847
>heute.at
>viral videos section

That's about as serious as if it had been reported on The Onion

I don't know anything about Austrian media..

the site is not legit?

photos are made up too?

fbook com/ZGlowaWGwiazdach/posts/1624692000922675
Mamy kolejne doniesienia z Polski od Mariusza Durleja dzisiejszego "tajemniczego" zjawiska nad wschodnim horyzontem.
Nie ma wątpliwości, że "świecąca" chmura która pojawiła się ok. 4:00 nad ranem nad wschodnim horyzontem (obserwowana w sporej części Europy) była gazami wylotowymi rakiety na bardzo dużej wysokości, które zostały oświetlone przez promienie Słońca (u nas jeszcze pod horyzontem ale na wysokości kilkuset kilometrów doskonale widocznym).
Mariusz zrobił zdjęcia z okolic Raciborza. Po gwiazdach w tle można odczytać, że chmura była widoczna dokładni nad wschodnim horyzontem. Kierunek z grubsza mógłby wskazywać na kosmodrom Bajkonur ale odległość do Kazachstanu w zasadzie wyklucza możliwość obserwacji czegoś takiego. Poza tym ostatnia rakieta startowała z Kazachstanu dwa dni temu - to za krótko aby przygotować stanowisko do kolejnego startu.
Wniosek może być nieco niepokojący (póki co to moja teoria - musimy poczekać na jej potwierdzenie z oficjalnych źródeł):
Prawdopodobnie obserwowaliśmy test rosyjskiej rakiety balistycznej. To kolejny tego typu test przeprowadzony przez Rosjan w ciągu ostatnich miesięcy. O ostatnim pisałem tutaj:
fbook com/ZGlowaWGwiazdach/photos/a.393791834012704.84749.393644427360778/1568681823190360/?type=3&theater

polish article is made up? turkish reports are made up?

maybe you're full of shit

How do we know they aren't dirty bombs?

>it beong Christmas >I was very druk >I thaught
>something paranormalor

We Wuz No Good Propper Anglish.

>get nuked
>we won

MADE
NATIONAL
NEWS

Yes, it has gotten national news coverage:

> apparently australia located in pooland

MAJOR HABBENING, TOWNS NEAR AUSTRIAN BORDER BEING EVACUATED

Why Romania?

True if Big

There is literally no reasons to nuke Austria

And Russia is rightful Khanate of the Golden Horde clay. Surrender your land to the Mongols, Ivan.

bump

Explain how you figure America would know if it were armed or unarmed.

HABBENING!!!!!!!!
REEE! REEE! REEE! REEE! REEE!

Someone give me a quick rundown on the pros and cons of Austria getting nuked

highly radioactive material has a detectable signature our satellites would pick up.

there's also likely intel from the prep and launch

why russia, what did we ever do to you?

Without Finland our Mongol Empire would not full.