Why is he so racist and not (((multicultural)))

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zCdr0-X5AwI
archive.is/NI5hF
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3619322/Dalai-Lama-says-Germany-Arab-country-warns-Europe-taken-migrants.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Organisation_of_Islamic_Cooperation
twitter.com/rianru/status/945622213344022529
youtube.com/watch?v=5uqvouM-Xr8
youtube.com/watch?v=_7ocHsP0S5k
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm offended

>thinking millions of young military age males will go back to a destroyed nation that is STILL in civil war with the offensive against the last rebel region imminent.

Free dumb white pussy, governments bending over backwards for them,(((media))) support and easy free welfare money,house and expenses.

Yeah all those Syrian refugees from Africa will surely go back

This. The rapefugees must be deported by force.

I was seeing Syrians in the /sg/ threads a while ago and when asked about refugees they'd laugh, they think some of the worst elements of their society left the country and Syria is better off with them gone.

Though Syria will get a shock when they get people who...don't exactly look Syrian...being returned to Syria.

Then again I have absolutely no faith at all that any government in Europe will return these people at all and even if they did, they'd be outnumbered by the new arrivals pouring in.

>help restore the country
PFAHAHA they don't give a fuck about their country.

Did he mean rapefugees from europe or russia? because I haven't ever seen a syrian refugee here.

I spose they'd have to pass through the Caucuses and yeah, fuck that.

They have to go back.

They're literally like war heros in our white lands and helping themselves to our white pussy. It's so perverse and sickening, even more than the fags and pedos and trannys, that it is what finally convinced me satan is real.

>helping themselves
you sound like a cuckposter, 99% of the migrants need to scrape together money for the cheapest hooker they can find who will do migrants

hence the rape rate

KEK
They wont return even if they pay them, they are more happy sucking euro tits that they will ever be in their own home country.

There are maybe a hundred Syrian refugees in Russia, the actual ones.

REFUGEES/MIGRANTS WILL NEVER RETURN HOME WITHOUT A FIGHT!!! EUROPE IS DEAD!!!
>REFUGEES/MIGRANTS WILL NEVER RETURN HOME WITHOUT A FIGHT!!! EUROPE IS DEAD!!!

WHAT THE FUCK, PUTIN? It's best for both Syria and Russia if they stay in Gayrope where they belong!

Where? In Moscow there are no refugees. only churkas like tadjiks etc, but 100% not syrian,.

Uhhh obviously they can't return to the undemocratic dicatorship of the Assad regime duhh if only Al-Qaeda won there would be democracy right now then they could go back but sending them back to assad violates their human rights

Syrian refugees are a meme. They are maybe 10% of the total. Most of them are literal niggers from North Africa, there are Syrians there are Iraqi's Afghans Pakis Ethiopians Egyptians and all sorts of shit

There are like 100 people throughout the whole Russia. Of course you won't see them.

Speaking of Moscow, there's also a small Assyrian diaspora that is from much earlier times.

Yes there is. They promised to leave after war in Aleppo ended, so I expect them to be there already..
youtube.com/watch?v=zCdr0-X5AwI

that's great but only around 10% that made it to Europe are Syrian

Hardly any of the "refugees" are Syrian anyway. They're almost all africans and other middle easterners using the war as an excuse for a free meal ticket.

Rabbi: "Europe is lost"

If I were a syrian refugee in RUSSIA I'll be leaving soon. Putin does not make "suggestions".

What happened in Moscow the other day with that bus that drove into the train station or something like that

Winter accident.

Only 4 people died, so IDK why it's so notorious.

To be fair, if I were anyone in Russia I would be leaving ASAP.

That’s pretty bad but that’s Russia for you

i am staying in UK fuck putin

The rapefugees are all cowards. So many young men fleeing from defending their country. They obviously don't give a shit about their country anymore, so they'd happily continue to leach off of european countries while at the same time destroying it with their retarded desert culture.

I don't think Putin wants any more Muslims in Russia anyways Ahmed.

now post the face of the major of Washington DC

Refugees ARE supposed to go back, every single one of them. That is the only reason normal immigration procedures are suspended for them in the first place.
>>thinking millions of young military age males will go back to a destroyed nation that is STILL in civil war with the offensive against the last rebel region imminent.
Then they must be deported by force and a bullet in the head if necessary. But i think it's easier to just turn off all money and free housing childcare and every single gibs including no hospital or doctors for them either.

Ok. I assume your country doesn't have motorized transit.

Time for the liberal loonies to perform some award winning mental gymnastics to debunk this one

But what about the African refugees?

i got you

archive.is/NI5hF

Why is his holiness the Dalai Lama so racist?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3619322/Dalai-Lama-says-Germany-Arab-country-warns-Europe-taken-migrants.html

>i'm staying in the UK
Nobody wants you anywhere in Europe, go build your mosque in one of the 57 majority muslim nations in the world
>there are that many user?
Yes, indeed there is. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Organisation_of_Islamic_Cooperation here's a list of them (scroll a little down on the page). only about 3-4 of them are currently in any sort of conflict. What did i just say? that 90% of them aren't doing JACK SHIT.
>then why are most of them not taking any refugees, or why are these nations not FORCED to take 'refugees'
That's a good question, because coming to such an arrangement would be easy if political pressure was applied. At the very least they should pay the full financial bill to house clothes, and welfare for all these assholes. Or else they should take them themselves.

>But what about the African refugees?
They are economic immigrants, has nothing to do with being granted asylum. Nor should we give a shit if they want to come live on welfare in europe or the west. They are opportunists using the excuse for warfare to run in and pretend to be refugees.

Putin knows... the EU don't want to bring back these african "Syrians"

>african migrants
Living in a shitty country and wanting to leave it for a country where people do better doesn't make you a refugee, it makes you a jackass trying to run away from improving your own nation(s).
It's not like nobody knows africa is poor till there was war in syria and libya is it? But that is no excuse for people from all over africa to try to run to europe and the west to go on welfare. Infact not a single refugee from libya should go to europe or the west, they should be housed in other african nations or at the very least other muslim nations, and then immediately be thrown back into libya or somalia the SECOND the conflict ended there.

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3619322/Dalai-Lama-says-Germany-Arab-country-warns-Europe-taken-migrants.html
Yes he's right 98% of them should be thrown out on their ass and told to seek asylum in a muslim country.

Yeah it became pretty obvious from the point on when they called immigrants instead of refugees, that globalist governments have no intention to ever send them back.

>the africans, paki and afghans must go back to Syria

What did Putin mean by this?

stop giving them money.
>They will leave like the grasshoppers

>not (((multicultural)))

>says "Russia for Russians" is a motto of idiots and provocators

pick one

This, no self-respecting white woman would ever tango with a gross insect from the festering hole that is the middle east. Burn the coal pay the toll, pound the sand feel the hand, chase the slope hang from the rope

>>the africans, paki and afghans must go back to Syria
>What did Putin mean by this?
That if they are not refugees in the first place but just pretending little assholes, they should most certainly fuck off along with the refugees. I'm tired of these lying bastards are some kind of war refugees. And even more tired of people assuming they should not be in a muslim country in the first place way before even considering being allowed into europe.
Some of them lie about their age and you have 30 year olds pretending to be 14 because there is rules for refugees minors/kids gets faster processing. This is how much these bastards lie in order to pretend to be refugees. Throw them all out, every single one of them. Out on their ass and throw their garbage with them so it hits them in the back of the head.

>syria has been liberated

no it hasn't, assad is still in power

Cant wait that all the sandniggers fuck off again. Am glad the refugeecrisis is over and that we pulled through it

that looked like a bus of peace, but everyone is saying the driver was Russian and it was just the brakes that malfunctioned

see for yourself, I can't understand how the malfunctioned brakes could make him ride around the bus in front of him

twitter.com/rianru/status/945622213344022529

>putin
>not multicultural

m8, he runs russia in the same manner that merkel runs germany. in fact, i wouldnt be surprised if his government tries to emulate german government.

jej nigger you're going extinct. The darkies aren't going anywhere, and you're deluded for thinking otherwise

>jej nigger you're going extinct. The darkies aren't going anywhere, and you're deluded for thinking otherwise
Ofcourse they will, if you end all gibs for them including no hospital, no housing no nothing, Watch how fast they go away. They also have zero legitimacy for getting these things in the first place. They owe us big money in the first place. They pay up and leave or they just leave.
Your fucking little niggers and camel monkeys are useless people who most of them can't do basic work in our nations.

also the government media started IMMEDIATELY shilling that it was not a terror attack just like they do in Europe when the death count is small with cars of peace, soo, really made me think

Why would Assad even want them back? They're cowards, they've declared themselves as such. They should all be executed.

This is not a game where they just run across border or get in pretending to be something they are not, and then go
>you can't deport us it's against the rules.
This is not a game of tag you're it in kindergarten. Nobody gives a shit about your pretending rules.
>Why would Assad even want them back?
Why should we care if assad want them back or not, they should go back to where they belong, since they are in other nations on false pretense s as it is, which they should've never been allowed to in the first place. You can't just have other nations unload their garbage into other nations and then go
>ah you figured us out well we don't want them back.
That's when you have to apply political pressure. And exactly why you need strict immigration policy to begin with, i don't give a fuck about these people running around europe, i would be happy to help them IN THEIR OWN NATIONS, but when they run around in ours? they can get out, every single one of them OUT!

Putin understands that a prosperous Europe means a prosperous Russia, and that such a partnership is natural. The migrants will run western Europe into the ground, as we are beginning to see in Sweden.

>Migrants destroy the Nordic countries.
>Germany and US have their litttle crusade.
>Russia gets involved.
>South Africa saves itself.
>Everyone else is destroyed and ends up worshipping Lucifer or something.
I love progress and tolerance xdddddd

Oy vey why does this nasty anti-Semite want to deport all those vibrant black Syrians?

South Africa isn't saving shit. It's literally ''Dawn of the Dead: The Country''

They are full on zombie tier atm, baby rape epidemic, rioting then eating each other on the streets, etc. Same as every other time niggers were left on their own.

>South Africa saves itself
nandate?

If you kill your enemies, they win

Maybe they should all go to Russia

South Africa fixes its problems and becomes a white Christian Israel were all the European refugees run to. Everyone else falls. Rensberg said so. I suspect that South Africa kills their enemies and wins.

can someone translate what the guy said in the end

We have some in Sochi

I fully agree but i think you underestimate the power of bleeding heart voters

In a sense that everyone understands. Haven’t you seen the full speech and what he says later? Basically he says that it is so, but it means that you should speak Russian and be of Russian culture and by no means does it exclude being a minority in Russia. We were always multiculti if you have some grasp of history droog

Churka - racial slur. Mudslime in Russian. Tadjik, Uzbek, Kyrgyz - nationalities which are described as churkas

Why would they announce the terror attack? As if they would gain smth from it.

What does racist mean?
You don't even know, obviously, because media/miseducation has indoctrinated you to think it's always a bad thing.
BIG SHOCK: racism is normal and can be either morally neutral, morally good, or bad.
The media show you the fiction they make to persuade you it's always a bad thing.
EXAMPLE: I like my neighbours but I love my family. I like some foreign people but I love my Anglo countrymen and our culture.
STOP BEING IMMORAL AND HELPING THE GLOBALISTS DOMINATE THE WORLD BY SPREADING THEIR MEDIA CHARGED 'RACISM' MEME.
You are the evil one here and until I just red pilled you you didn't even know it.
Now say thank you pol.

>Why is he so racist and not (((multicultural)))

He IS multicultural.

> Rensberg said so
I don't know who he is but he should stop smoking crack. There will be no white people in SA by the end of the 30s

This, the majority of Sup Forums is extremely blue pilled about Vlad; he is also a globalist, just a different kind

SAY IT..!

>Did he mean rapefugees from europe or russia? because I haven't ever seen a syrian refugee here.
i saw one of them once.
On a German language courses, kek.

>be me
>have a nice passion for vodka unironically
>think slavic women are beautiful
>tits man
>white
>tall
>respectful, but bored and quite with dead eyes
>love cold weather
>grew up poor in cold northern california
>think the english language is disgusting
>tfw would move to russia and even fight for it but i feel like it's just what putin wants and i'd never techinically be an ethnic russian and i know deep down russians hate america
Fug :(

That's funny because Vlad said that xavtly the same thing about you....
I'm not shitstirring. Jus sayin.

*Exactly

AHAHAHA YOU CAN'T CASH OUT THE REFUGEES YOU'RE STUCK WITH THEM FOREVER HAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

le cuck meme

he is the emperor of the byzantine empire

did they died?

>you sound like a cuckposter
This is the case 95% of the time someone is concern trolling about le [relevant brown demographic] fucking white women meme. The other 5% is newfags falling for and regurgitating it

Comrade: You're love for mother Russia has been noted and we vill be in touch. Soon. Very soon. No. sooner than that. That's how soon.
Until then you must practise saying 'nuclear wessel' so you fit in with all our other American pig dog capitalist agents.

How it that I would prefer a KGB kike bootlicking corrupt mafia man over any of our eligible candidates. What a shitty world we live in.

OY vey there are some educated and attractive people in the Middle East. But none are Muslims

Refugees are trash and so is Islam

We neither, user. They're all niggers!

Remember when (((media))) was bashing Russia for helping Syria because "that will lead even more refuges to Europe!!!"(while at the same time parroting "we need more refuges!!!").

>that guy on the phone
I know that fucker posts here

That's the whole point of refugee status you dumb fuck

Russia in a nutshell.

>shit doesn't happen in USA
youtube.com/watch?v=5uqvouM-Xr8
youtube.com/watch?v=_7ocHsP0S5k