What do you all think of the Queen?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=14&v=N_ESgHRI5HI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Frankie Boyle said it best:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=14&v=N_ESgHRI5HI

Fenian.

8/10 would fug, if I had a time masheen.

Fuck your queen bitch! You red coats can get fucked.

She is one of the worst monarchs to preside over the British empire. Her and her father were the ones in charge at the collapse of British hegemony. Not exactly a great thing to be remembered for in the history books.

Most expensive benefit claimant in the world

Had the official power to block one or more of the pozzed laws that have been forced on us for the past 50 years

Decided to do nothing and have garden parties and buy corgis instead.

Fuck her, corgi genocide when?

[Insert cliche response where recucklicans blame the monarchy for the failures of governments chosen by the electorate]

>the electorate
*Jews

Rothschild puppet

corgis r nice desu

That did nothing to stop Trump from eventually having his two scoops.

As for the Queen, she seems comfy.

And her family--the one thing over which she had any control--is a disaster.

I don't particularly blame her for policies. I blame her for the embarrassment that is the Royal Family.

kike tier

House of Saxe-Coburg and Gotha German crypto-Jews LARPing as Protestant Britons

torture her until she dies of exhaustion

Muslims should stop hating on everyone desu.

They (the Royals) knew the game was up several decades ago, and are just holding on for as long as they can out of self-interest.

Under the Queen's watch, the COE has become a left-wing shell of a religion that is no more significant in stature than any other religion in Britain. That could be a good or bad thing depending on one's point of view, but it's undeniably what has happened.

I'm guessing that Charles basically finishes the whole thing off unless he dies soon after taking the throne or the Queen is somehow clever enough to circumvent him.

Worst in history, she fought for the Jews, gave up the Empire and completely destroyed what it once meant to be British. History will not be nearly so kind as her contemporaries.

The "monarchy" lost power centuries ago. Saudi Arabia is an actual monarch.

And no, fuck this slag and her family, and fuck the UKike.

UK is the enemy of all nationalists worldwide. Globalist Jews who are bitches of the Rothschilds. Fuck em.

>gave up
You mean it was no longer needed since the globalism had other projects.

Empire was trash. A tool for Nathan R

Love Her.

>Her and her father were the ones in charge
False. But yes, they were lousy monarchs.

That's how I've always thought of them too.

Pretty much this.

And you had to send colonists in Canada or do your dirty work anyways....

This

She is useless

Cromwell 2 when?

Then you can both be wrong, since they pay over ten times what they're paid in taxes.

Nobody cares. Certainly not anywhere that matters.

They get it^

Where does that money come from then? What taxes exactly?

It comes from their personal incomes (~£330m/yr). But all that is given to (((parliament))) via the Crown Estate. In return the monarch is paid ~£36m/yr in a salary. Her Majesty doesn't have to pay tax on it, but chooses to anyway. So it's a huge net profit to the country.
That's also why the "tourism money" spiel is pointless.

You mean the Royal Welfare Family?

This. The island needs to be busted up into its constituent states, Westminster dissolved, and the assets of the City of London seized

After the latest Jewish trick the House of Windsor can fuck off for all I care

She doesn't cost as much as you might think and her states (plus tourism) generate a lot of jobs.

Pakis by comparison generate nothing but retarded inbred children & grooming gangs. I hope India nuke them.

The commonwealth is hers. Everyone not related to her is a squatter.

When you get to the stage where you have to assess a monarchy based on its monetary value to the state there is no point in having one

Nonsense. Everything should be assessed based on it's value.

Value yes, monetary value no

Why not? It's as good as any. It also shows a tangible way in which the monarchy is beneficial.

Why is she German? Couldn't you guys scrape up someone from your own islands?

The worst monarch we've ever had. During her reign we lost our entire empire and our country is now swarming with shitskins due to mass immigration. The only thing she has contributed to this country is failure.

>Why is she German?
She isn't really. Half-breed at best, due to the large amount of Scottish blood.

>The worst monarch we've ever had.
Then why didn't you let Her reign rather than parliament?

>m-muh tourism

No need to have some welfare leech to bring tourism in castles. Source : France.

Face it, you have absolutely zero (0) reason to keep monarchy.

You can says "tradition", but the windsor family is filled with divorced and now nigger.

>Face it, you have absolutely zero (0) reason to keep monarchy.
Well, except for the 300 million pounds paid into the economy, the jobs created around it, and that it keeps (((politicians))) away from total power.
But hey, maybe you love being ruled by jews.

If she gave a shit about the UK she'd say something about immigration. She just doesn't care.

>Certainly not anywhere that matters.

43%

slammin' shit-cans on this pig

I am very fond of her and want her to live on as long as posible. The queen did what had to be done, she was more useful then most will ever understand.

I with a heavy heart can say that when she is gone change will not be so good for some time!

So long live the Queen.

The government, media, civil service and powers that be would gang up on her and the institution of the monarchy. Britain would become a republic within 10-15 years if the royal family went ethno-nationalist.

Legally can't. There have been murmurs, though.

Poor women, now her family will be mixed

Seems like a good person surrounded by a bunch of retarded family.

The monarchy should be measured in political, cultural, and spiritual value, not monetary. The fact that you value money equally to the others means you have already fallen down the wrong path

As soon as (((Corbyn))) wins the election she's going to dissolve parliament and take full control. This will cause the (((Commies))) to (((revolt))), but then they're going to realise they have no guns to revolt with in which case the military will gun them down in the streets. It's going to be fantastic.
For added irony the (((Rothschild))) estate will be seized upon and (((whoever))) is inside will get Nicholas'd.

>The monarchy should be measured in political, cultural, and spiritual value, not monetary.
Those things aren't tangible, though.
> The fact that you value money equally to the others means you have already fallen down the wrong path
According to you. Measure cultural value in one hand and shit in the other. See which fills up first.

very nice girl, though she doesn't have a lot to say