The WIC

How has the white inferiority complex tainted history, and politics in the world? There's undeniable proof that it has misrepresented history and even modern realities, so it's not a question of if it exists, but rather how much damage it has it done. Here are some examples off the top of my head.

>Europe and asia are separate continents
>Colombus discovered America.
>On the US census Sudanese are considered "white".
>Whites subjugated the world fallacy, to include they enslaved blacks(SOME blacks enslaved other blacks).
>The African colonization meme.(More Africans live in Europe than the other way around)
>Black Americans IQ is equivalent to that of North Africans, yet they are constantly equated and compared to the most primitive of african people.
>Downplayed Barbary enslavement of whites.

I'm sure there are more examples that I am missing. Because of the WIC, we must reexamine everything. If you have any other examples please present them so we can discuss.

Racebait shit thread

wh*Tes are subhumans

This is now a turkroach hate thread.

shh subhuman amerimutt. don't make me go full Vietnam on you.

Bump

>subhuman amerimutt
>flag
you can't make this shit up

Thought this thread was gonna be about welfare because of the title and picture

>wh*Te subhuman protecting his mutt master
can't make this shit up

I'm an expert at dealing with subhuman amerimutts (aka sperm cocktails of 60 people who have no identity)

who said i was defending him ?
>cocktails of 60 people who have no identity
then again check your flag faggot

>who said i was defending him ?

I was. Do you have reading problems, wh*Te boy? Want me to run over you with a truck?

>then again check your flag faggot
I see pic related. Now SHOO Before i start the truck, wh*Te boy.

>Whites boy
you're still a nigger muhammad
>look at this battle that took place before we were even born it shows how strong i am over you
you're shitposting on Sup Forums

What if black people used to be white?
Really gets the dreidel spinning eh?

Bump

Give it a rest achmed

B-B-Based blackposter? Is that you, have you finally come around to whiping out the wh*tes and ar*ans? You've made more than enough threads about it.

Do you ever get bored, making the same thread every day?

Bump

the disinformation in your post is just too funny
additionally, saged

Bump

>Vietnam
>8 to 1 kill ration in favor of 56%er's
be my guest. plus..
>now vassal state of Nike empire

>60 sperm donor amerimut
>haha I can trace my Turkic line back through all my first cousins. pol/ btfo, hahaha

>battle stats
>conveniently leaves out the fact, Britain BTFO'd the mighty turk empire while simultaneously fighting krauts in the bloodiest war ever fought, up till that point (WW1).
Do you have a folder of excuses, or simply improvise as needed?

Bump

This is now a THICC black women thread, post more OP.

Please People, Help This Muslim Ass Albino By Visiting His Threads. Search on Sup Forums : IMPORTANT ISSUE TO DISCUSS

Bump

>turk calling anybody a mutt

Bump

Bump

I think we need to air drop raid on the roaches.

Please Brrro! Search For " IMPORTANT ISSUE TO DISCUSS " only on Sup Forums

Who Are Roaches? I Am Quite New To Sup Forums.

You mean = BITCH ASS NIGGA ?

bump

up

Niggers built America. Top Kek. They picked cotton and got a handout, das bout it.

I Kill Niggas Not Whites!

Prophet Muhammad Stated That Niggers Are Inferior!

Bump

Neither Me Nor Saudis Are So Fat!

Nuke The Darker Shades Of Brown Already! ( Except South Asia ) ALLAHU AKBAR!

Imagine her when shes in her 40s

Mashallah my BLACK brother.

Oh look a monkey in a dress. Why put the monkey in a dress, Silly monkey shouldn't wear clothes. Clothes are only for humans.

>Litterally copypasta thread
>Just some photoshopped brownie

Sage

If whites are inferior, then why is there a global effort to get rid us?

lol look at that thing

think about all the manlets this bitch would make by some sorry 6'3 dude who feel for the short girls meme

Allahu Akbar fellow north African fucking hate white people

Ironic, it was turkroaches who originally spread the amerimutt meme before it blew up.

I don't know about the world but it surely rules this board.

Checked

We Tried To Civilize You, Like White Europeans Did In The Lower Parts Of Your Inferior Continah. You Africans Are The Major Reason Of World's Depravity. And The Best Weapon Of Jews. So It Will Be My Honor To Ethnically Clean You Out Of The World. ALLAHU AKBAR!

Bump

Niggas Are So Stupid That They Don't Realize That True Muslims Hate Africans Instead Of Whites. While Trying To Make We Hate Each Other, They Invade Everything And Reproduce Like No Other. Don't Get Cucked By This Inferior Race. Be A Volcano Of Fire! ALLAHU AKBAR!

>Thinks Muslim is a race
>Prime example of the WIC on display

Moslems see blacks as nothing but field animals. Which they are. A particularly dumb and aggressive domesticated species that has gone feral for far too long.

There Are Even South Asian Muslims Like Many Bangladeshis, Dhivelis, Malayalis Who Are Dark Skinned While Showing No African Admixture. It's African Genes That Make You Inferior. Not Dark Skin. Guess Why Many Non African Dark Skinned Races Hate Africans So Much. And All These International Issues Are Made By Jews, PC People And Most Of All, Africans, Who Are Their Best Weapon Of The Former Also.

>The WIC logic
Muslims= a race
Christians=/= a race

A hallmark of the WIC, maybe THE hallmark, is a mind boggling lack of consistency.

Actually, it is the exact opposite.

From the 1600's to the 1900's, it was the White Man's burden to civilize the savage african and Asiatic.

We fail not because of the virtue, but we insist on treating clay like iron.

>Equates all africans, and the very definition of african, to the most pure and primitive congoids.

The WIC has serious degenerative cognitive symptoms.

Jamal is in denial. His Moslem 'bruthuz' don't like him very much, and when faced with evidence, he panics.

They Have Destroyed You And They Will Destroy Everything. These Are Fucking Retarded Wild Beasts Who Look And Are Compatible Genetically With Human. Thank Also Your PC Liberals, Jews, And The_Orange You Are Willing To Defend. #RacialJihadNow #BlackHolocaust

I Am Not Brotha Of This Shit!

Bump

Did You Have Ever Study Anthropology, Or You Were Too Busy Dindu Nuffin, Having A Lot Of Sex And Spreading Hate?

At Least You Made Me LMFAO!

Bump

It Is No Surprise To Me That Many Sisters And Brothers Are Perverted Like Western Feminists. Just Like In The Pic You Posted. Which Race Is She?

Why do blacks project their own inferiority onto everyone else?

Can you dispute any of my facts?

So Are You Telling Me That Nation Of Islam Is Islam And Not A Retarded Version Of Anti-Racism And Sexual Promiscuity?

kill a nigger, save the world

>inferiority
wh*Tes are inferior

Oh Really?

She's probably part Abyssinian, part Arab, with a dash of Bantu.

>The WIC prevents it's sufferers from understanding basic concepts such as nuance. To the afflicted every thing must be literally black and white in order to adhere to their simplistic perception of the world.

That would be like arguing with my dog. There's no point engaging with retards.

Bump

Thank You For Corrupting Her Genetically Also. I Wouldn't Do Any Honor Killing In Normal Circumstances, But There Are Very Few Cases Which Is Justifiable If Not Mandatory. Like The Upper Left Map I Will Show You.

>Europe and asia are separate continents
they are. theres a big fucking mountain range between the two continents, evidence of tectonic plates folding over eachother ie different continents.
>Colombus discovered America.
this is just an artifact of history. everyone knows about leif ericcson and the Asiatic hunter gatherers who displaced the original europid settlers. you just dont know actual history
>On the US census Sudanese are considered "white".
thats just the US and probably most whites think this is an outrage and retarded, if its even true
>Whites subjugated the world fallacy, to include they enslaved blacks(SOME blacks enslaved other blacks).
again you just dont understand that jews have rewritten history to make us look bad. and there is a lot of evidence to show how well europeans projected world power for all time.
>The African colonization meme.(More Africans live in Europe than the other way around)
yeah again jews would hate for us to be racially active and become aware of how precious white recessive genes are.
>Black Americans IQ is equivalent to that of North Africans, yet they are constantly equated and compared to the most primitive of african people.
idk. this seems to me to be black inferiority complex (actually the whole post reeks of BIC)
>Downplayed Barbary enslavement of whites.
do i have to say it again? jews are rewriting history to tread upon whites and cast them as pure evil. if we realised we were victims we would not tolerate so much bullshit.

please drop out of university, its filling your head with junk.

Infact My Ideal Ideology Would Be Something Like: Islamo-Fascism

Thanks for your reply.

I have a level of OCD when it comes to logical inconsistencies. I can't stand them. I see academia, and pop culture/history riddled with them.

Blacks are inferior to gorillas.

How I Represent Perfectly: How To Be A Man Of Honour.

Nah Gorilla Are The Same: Inferior Ultra Violent Animals.

They are stronger than Africans and have more melanin.

Won't Lose My Time With Jewish Trolls Again. Bye.

You nigger! GO die now please for fuck sake you taint my street with your niggerjucie

Bump

And Also We Have To Welcome Them While They Are Not.

I'm not Jewish, I'm white and smarter than them.

yep and they all are delicately put in place to deceive the white race. any WIC is a product of continuous lies against the european people.

all races inferiority complex derives from such fallacy. all races have a right to be proud.

seems like noone wants whites to be smart and sensible because they have something to gain from it as it stands.