An afrocentrist psychiatrist Dr. Frances Wesling

An afrocentrist psychiatrist Dr. Frances Wesling

>In The Isis Papers, she described white people as the genetically defective descendants of albino mutants. She wrote that due to this "defective" mutation, they may have been forcibly expelled from Africa.

Co-inventor of the transistor Dr. William Shockley

>"My research leads me inescapably to the opinion that the major cause of the American Negro's intellectual and social deficits is hereditary and racially genetic in origin, and thus not remediable to a major degree by practical improvements in environment."

Now with 44 years of hindsight, who do you think had the more convincing argument?

youtube.com/watch?v=-ZXWaps2Z2g

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lev8dGnxvdw
youtube.com/watch?v=3qij_wD7_kQ
nypost.com/2015/08/18/africas-hunted-albino-children-receive-new-limbs-new-hope/
youtube.com/watch?v=qmlYe2KS0-Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The guy that isn't getting his "facts" from some jewish ghost author in Brooklyn

kek bump

Might be worth it to mention he won the noble prize for the transistor along with Bardeen. Bardeen went on to be the only one to win two nobel prizes by working with Cooper and Schiffer to set out a complete theory for low temperature superconductors. Just goes to show how brilliant Shockley must have been.

>Bardeen went on to be the only one to win two nobel prizes
this is false, multiple people have won 2 noble prizes

non of those people have a background in genetics. thye are stupid because they are talkin shit they hav no idea wtf they talkin bout

except that one guy who won a noble prize for discovering the DNA structure

So you are trying to tell me
>*invents wheel*
That you fail to realize
>*invents writing*
That there are fundamental differences
>*invents literature, theatre, the scientific method and the printing press*
In the genetically hard-coded predispositions
>*invents just about every single aspect of the current technological civilization*
Of different types of homo-so-called-sapiens
>*kikes and niggers try to steal our history*

We're still using the transistor. Ugly flaps of skin still surrounding a bleeding hole is still useless.

I'm sure James Watson was totally ignorant of genetics.

And now look at the niggers today.

>"defective" mutation, they may have been forcibly expelled from Africa.
That mutation was called evolutionary progress

he simply wasn't qulaified to talk about eugenics

Then who is qualified commie? You?

This pic is actually funny.

>"described white people as the genetically defective descendants of albino mutants. She wrote that due to this "defective" mutation, they may have been forcibly expelled from Africa"

No wonder niggers are pissed off 24/7 and are eternally assmad at whitey, it certainly must feel awful that a genetically defective mutant is able to outsmart and beat your kind in every single thing and managed to create societies and things your kind isn't even capable of thinking off or even grasping.

Do you know how i am able to determine your race? I can tell that you are a negroid by your Ebonic monkey talk.

It's a shame when a nigger born in an English speaking country speaks English worse than some slav.

I'll bite the obvious bait,
How so? What makes his judgement poorer than yours? What makes you more qualified?

The funny thing is that 19th century niggers were technologically inferior to most European barbarians around the year 500.

The said white barbarians knew how to make swords and axes while niggers mostly used wooden spears and bows.

WE WUZ BUILDING SPACESHIPS WHILE WHITEY WUZ LIVING IN CAVES

DEN DA WHITE DEVIL STOLE OUR TECHNOGLOGY

>James Watson doesn't know about genetics
o boi i am laffin
How about these folks?
youtube.com/watch?v=lev8dGnxvdw
youtube.com/watch?v=3qij_wD7_kQ

Look at what weapons Zulus used in 19th century. It's hilarious. Dumb niggers used short spears and cowhide shields.

And people wonder why the British saw them as savages.

>they may have been forcibly expelled from Africa

Bullshit. Albino Africans are highly prized for their magical body parts that regular nogs use to make medicine. Albino nogs would never be forced out.

nypost.com/2015/08/18/africas-hunted-albino-children-receive-new-limbs-new-hope/

You are taking people who waged wars with wooden clubs well into 19th century seriously.

In fact niggers never got around making firearms and continue to rely on 80 year old European technology even today.

2/10

It's depressing to know this will be the exact story niggers tell each other in the ruins of Western civilization.

I have read a book about Haiti.
After the blacks killed all whites they gave each other useless tiles like general.

Nearly every Haitian negro was called General even though he commanded no army.

Negroes love to pretend to be like whites. They do not care about being the real deal. And sooner or later they ruin what whites left behind

Shockley deservers more attention from internet shitlords. Not only was he ourguy on tv 50 years ago, his invention was one of the most important this century. It’s time we gave him the fame he deserves.

>Negroes love to pretend to be like whites
This, civcucks will never realise that the West will become a hollow facsimile. A grand imitation that doesn't possess any soul or genuinity.

youtube.com/watch?v=qmlYe2KS0-Y

South African politicians all call each other "honorable member"
It's a sick joke to watch blacks try to imitate us.

So why then through out history and currently in Africa albinos are considered magical and powerful. So much so that they have been dismembered so they can have a peace of their power?

Why would anyone consider an infirior mutant as something that holds emence power that cannot be atained by those that hunt them themselves but only harvested!

How interesting!
To be a very visible and hunted minority in a violent world around and still manage to carry on and reproduce indicated indeed magical intellectual superiority.

What a lovly easy to argue, contradictory permise brought forth, classic symptom of inferiar mind that thinks 10 secs ahead!

Lol

they're only being kept alive by western civilization, they'll be gone long before we are

In physics sorry.