Brit/pol/ - KRAUT'D edition

>Little Women: How to make period drama costumes look authentic
bbc.co.uk/news/av/entertainment-arts-42411384/little-women-how-to-make-period-drama-costumes-look-authentic

>It is the season of feasting and fulfilment, swollen stomachs and multiple chins, and it starts at the top with Santa Claus.
news.sky.com/story/sky-views-how-meaning-of-a-big-belly-has-changed-11184463

>'Secret Santa' who gifted horse manure to Mnuchin likens himself to Jesus
rt.com/usa/414234-mnuchin-manure-tax-cut-jesus/

>Kacchi Haldi for Health: 6 Fantastic Ways To Use Fresh Turmeric Daily
food.ndtv.com/food-drinks/kacchi-haldi-for-health-6-fantastic-ways-to-use-fresh-turmeric-daily-1783873

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=byXKpRKc-Jo
youtube.com/watch?v=A5C8AC6V2KQ
youtube.com/watch?v=1KhL7On1F3o
archive.4plebs.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=B52gf5IbQT0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

first for best Christmas movie

go back to the old thread mate

Average German looks like this lol

is corbyn PM yet lads?
been in a cheese-induced coma

>Boxing day
>no boxing on tv

yeah i can't get my head around it either

Germans are beautiful

I'm voting for him just to see the butthurt of my friends and neighbours who all depend on the public purse for their overpaid salaries he will take away from the nuclear industry.

Oh, and to see the UK and pound clapse to the point where gibs can't buy essentials.
>t. Storing rice

How would you like it is somebody posted Amir Khan, and the situations were reversed?

Fail to see the irony yet?

Based Keith.

Mesut ozil(half Turkish) is as German as Rowan Atkinson (Spanish mom) or John Oliver (Jew) are British

Not to mention armed racially conscious population and political party venerating German WWII heroes and calling holocaust a non-issue exceeding 10% lmao. Quite frankly Germans are actually a conservative bunch of people. Germany is a place where genealogy, family values and semi-arranged marriages are still a norm of social life. Even German popular culture exhibits that.
youtube.com/watch?v=byXKpRKc-Jo

I get around

So many posters come and go

What happens to them? Suicide? Do they go back to school? reddit?

>German cope
Most left wing northern Europe
>Inb4 b b ut shitty civic ukip.clone has 10%
90% is still the Merkel or schlulz parties, at least the Tories pretend to be right-wing

ufc 219 and rizin grand prix SOON lads

what's with the german mood with the OPs of Brit/pol/

>anglo nationalists

Other places // depending on what's going on. Prefer /fit/ then endlessly talking about something subhuman shitskins all day.

>Syzmon dehalfwogzj thinks he is German
Cute

German user in the UK who can't find a job in Germany and is boasting about having sex with anglos.

>Germans
>existing

Oh :I
>Brits
>Straight Teeth

Germany is a facade designed by Bavarian subhumans to ride on the coattails of Prussians

Because Shit talking Germans and the French is the only national pride anglos are allowed to express without getting 5 consecutive life sentences for hate crimes.

Oi ya bloddy wankers ! God shave the Queen ya hear me mates!

It was a German who started slinging shit in this thread

>left wing
Glad to see politically illiterate mongoloids that use outdated French terminology around. Said terminology was specifically revived by the mass media in the 1980s to keep idiots like you away from focusing on the real issues. The word you are looking for is “race-ignorant” and the award goes to Britain. CDU got plenty of elderly vote. Those are your typical tribal voters who still remember CDU as a party that run “beware of foreign infiltration” ads in the 1990s, and naive Bavarian cretins that voted for CSU. Another issue is that many Germans don’t vote, because they know “what’s up” and politically Allied-occupied Bundesrepublik not likely to be changed to fit Germanic interest. Not to mention that the average Briton is still not aware where the fuck he lives in

I mean, hell your “princess” is a nigger, another is a plebeian whore and your capital is ruled by a paki. Shouldn’t even waste my time explaining anything to you. Don’t forget to choke dead on 2£ wine during the Remembrance Day.

Victors, lmao

Fuck you George, Busmark was not a Bavarian. in fact, Bavaria actually opposed unification.

D-Do I get a pat for Boxing Day, Anglo-senpais. . .?

Why do you even post on britpol?

Your mum loves black cock.

Nice shill faggot

Bavarians hate Prussians.
>EU Flag talks about sovereign nation rights.
You see where you fucked up your point?

>Mein Neger :^)

Of course they do, just like Scots hate the English, but still try and leech their success

>move into new flat
>bass music from upstairs
>music stops
>domestic starts
>domestic stops
>music starts

I live right next to building site with noisy deanos and romanians for next few months

wouldn't mind that desu
i have a job in the day..

Cannot wait until I am in a position to buy my own gaff in the middle of nowhere. I've had it up to my eyeballs after living in various flats in cities over the years. People slamming doors at 3AM, drunkards shouting outside, neighbours blasting insufferable music. Get me the hell away from it.

Does anything say 'Prussian martial valour' like dodging a fistfight with a pasty NEET religion nerd?

>failure coping this hard
Heh

>claims to be Prussian
>identifies as umbrella group that includes subhumans
Kek

Does anything say 'anglo intelligence' like lying about your superiors and larping online?

>anglo
>can't read
checks out

Careful, or he'll show you how to skillfully dodge the question "why didn't you take a picture" in various different forms.

>woah you answered the question I kept asking stop being smarter than me reeeeeeeeeee
+1 dude

No point with flats in this country unless in comfy village

arr, finish my course in april then i'm gettin a mortgage on something out the way

When

In every thread the question was asked.

>Bavarians hate Prussians.
Bullshit. Bavaria can’t secede proper, but we can make a putsch in the capital, idiot. We Germans generally tend to trot that out in order to troll each other (like Amerisharts do) but it's not serious, although they will deny that.
Bavaria is in a bad state in urban major areas (although some will deny that), conned by Merkel's CSU boys and a multiculturalist hell hole. Actually, Franconia voted to leave Bavaria as a new state (legal under the German constitution, unlike some forms of separatism) and the supreme court banned it at the behest of the Bavarian government.
2015 was the year to leave for anyone who was serios and it did not happen; if it would happen NATO and USA would crack down on any such attempt. Think of all the American, British and domestic spy stations and BfV agents etc especially in West Germany.
>using mongrel whore with subhuman Syriac facial features that works for legit jews and promotes degeneracy as reaction material
Use Anders instead

Superior Bavarian bloodline? Check

Making fun of muhdick shitalian losers? Check
youtube.com/watch?v=A5C8AC6V2KQ

Making songs about cucking the French? Check
youtube.com/watch?v=1KhL7On1F3o
When Bavarian and Prussian boys united in artistic pursuits they made your mamas and aunties wet as the Merseyside day

>When Bavarian and Prussian boys united in artistic pursuits they made your mamas and aunties wet as the Merseyside day
How will the beady autist every recover?

>ever*

Unfortunately I don't spend every waking moment on this general. Surely you can provide a very quick summary? One or two sentences?

>ask a question
>intentionally ignore the answer because you didn't like it
absolute state of orbiters, after stunts like this I might just have to test if you're worthy, well not worthy since none of you are but have you convince me that I should give you my attention.

>approach boatyard
>genetic memories of Prussian naval inferiority kick in
>turn 360 degrees and goosestep away

BTFO...

>intentionally ignore the answer because you didn't like it
Where is this answer you speak of, forgive me my faculties might be failing me, but I can't seem to find it.

>approach keyboard
>genetic memories of complete anglo inferiority kick in
>shitpost while remaining a complete failure

Enjoy bitchboy

archive.4plebs.org/

Why didn't you take a picture if you went to the boatyard?

Why didn't none of you come to the boatyard?

Lets make this easy for you. To put it simply, """Germans"""" = Prussians + Bavarians with a few irrelevants mixed in.

So let's say Prussia is 10 master race points and Bavaria is 1.
Therefore Germany has the average master race value of 5.5.

It is detrimental for a Prussian to call himself German as he is losing 4.5 master race points, but a Bavarian gains 4.5 master race points.

So you're either true to your claims of being Prussian, but retarded (which probably disproves your Prussian heritage in itself), or you're a Bavarian with something to gain from being labeled a """German"""

>master race points
Why are you still larping you neek? fuck off you don't get pussy

You post very regularly, my German friend. Surely you do not expect me to trawl through such a vast ocean of posts. As I said earlier, I'm not expecting an essay, you can made it be known in just a short sentence or two. I am not fussy.

who here /remembers/

youtube.com/watch?v=B52gf5IbQT0

What the fuck is your problem?
This is how you tell someone is a virgin.

>he doesn't even know how to use 4plebs
I should stop being so famous, I attract the worst kinds of newfags.

>gets BTFO
>tries to divert
Kek

I remember when you pussied out and didn't go to the boatyard

He's mad he got bullied and that is what he resorts to, yet for some reason he still wonders as to why he gets bullied. Ming boggling tbqh

Imagine pussying out of a fight with WN of all people.

Did you dress up in fake designer clothes to larp this out or did you play it out in some video game?

I've answered your shite in the last thread so if the only thing you're going to try to convince us of is the fact that you don't get pussy then don't be surprised when we laugh at the fact that you don't get pussy.

>Imagine
All you can do is imagine bitchboy.

This is weak stuff Preusse, very weak indeed. Come on, if what you say is indeed true, you have the chance to utterly BTFO us lowly anonymongs right now by posting what I assume to be a very valid reason not to take any pictures of the boat yard.

You should have dressed up and gone to the boatyard

>same insults as the Bavarian subhuman
>same diversion from the argument as the Bavarian subhuman
Samefagging as usual eh?

And would you look at that, you triggered wn again.

Funny how this plays out.

Shut up you neek geek. I'd destroy you IRL you so don't chat reccy.

>paki poster

>pube using the virgin diversion
>paki poster using the virgin diversion

Fucking btfo yet again, not that anyone was in any doubt it was you anyway

>you have the chance to utterly BTFO us lowly anonymongs
But I already did, so many times too, like who do you think you can manipulate with such weak bait? s t a t e

I did, what else?

>being this mad at strangers online because you don't get pussy
This is the current situation for the brit/pol/ anonymong.

>paki using "neek"
>pube using "neek"

You're being devastated

>Strong people use strong men terminology
Who would've guessed?
You're a bitchboy and nothing will change that fact.

Why didn't you take a picture if you went to the boatyard?

I don't say IRL you fucking neek, step up.

>the ol' virgin safety in numbers meme
w e w
e
w

Let me know how that works out for you in a couple of days when you're still having nightmares about me

What was the reason?

Did electro-magnetic interference break your camera?

Was there an Amish family at the boat yard who prohibited the use of modern technology?

Come on, I want to believe you.