Ladies and Gentlemen

You hear a lot of talk about women unraveling the social fabric because of promiscuity or lack of drive or ineptly intellect or passive aggressive behavior; what qualities is it than that you would look for in a woman to marry? This is politically related.

See the women in this:
youtube.com/watch?v=FO1W7iXTSQE
Once the kids are sent to school you meet the teachers.

Other urls found in this thread:

autismspeaks.org/science/science-news/regressive-autism-reported-twice-often-among-african-american-children
researchgate.net/publication/264785703_Autism_in_the_African_American_Population
autismspeaks.org/science/science-news/top-ten-lists/2012/cdc-revises-estimate-autism-prevalence-1-88
pitchfork.com/thepitch/xxxtentacions-reported-victim-details-grim-pattern-of-abuse-in-testimony/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

what kind of autism is this?
These are not spergs right?

Video is way too long. Please make your point clearly and concisely.

why aren't there as many autistic/retarded (even more so) niggers? does africa have a good portion of their nigger kids becoming autistic too or is this an american thing?

Bus for r9k departs as soon as a mod sees this thread, all aboard

at 4:29 you will see the women I am referencing. They embody traits that I feel are virtuous. Unless they beat the kids off film.

Wow, these women are extremely attractive for some reason

holy shit the white race is fucking doomed im marrying an asian.

someone explain why autism is a whiite person thing

it's not it's just that the white parents can afford quality help

neanderthal genes

right

statistics show whites are much higher affected
niggers develop faster but not as much, could this me a cause?

Bringing trips to r9k

Because autism is caused by oral contraceptive use and whites use it more than anyone else. It's also why there's virtually no autism among the Amish and why autism rates rise with oral contraceptive use rates in countries where they're introduced.

Black kids are autistic at the same rate white kids are

Black americans in particular aren’t diagnosed as often because it comes down to “Oh he just a little strange, he’ll grow out of it”

autismspeaks.org/science/science-news/regressive-autism-reported-twice-often-among-african-american-children
researchgate.net/publication/264785703_Autism_in_the_African_American_Population
autismspeaks.org/science/science-news/top-ten-lists/2012/cdc-revises-estimate-autism-prevalence-1-88

Qualities? Intellect, witt and being caring. After that, looks and "race". Its a bonus if she is ambitious yet somewhat traditional. Catholic countries are good for finding these women. They can't be too progressive, but at the same time most families today will need two good salaries.

So there's that!

You mean intellectually inept.

interesting, the way this is portrayed in most statistics and the media, you'd think it's mostly whites

I was going for ineptly intellectual and forgot the ual

Very true

Most men don’t understand that physiognomy is real. Ugly women, fat women, and mannish looking women genuinely ARE horrible people in 99% of cases.

Look for

>Feminine digit ratio
>High pitched voice
>Aversion to risk & conflict
>Generosity (even if she doesn’t know how to cook, just bringing someone food BECAUSE she thought they were hungry is an amazing trait, and a sign of good things)
>Sensitivity
>Nurturing nature
>High empathy
>Few or preferably no sexual partners
>Long hair
>Submissiveness
>Deference to her father
>No slut friends
>Doesn’t brag or act holier-than-thou
>Easily entertained
>Dresses modestly
>Neutral about politics (women honestly don’t really give a shit)

Nice little trick I learned. When you visit her family home, ask for water from her parents. Whoever gets up to bring it first is the submissive in the home. If her father brings the water, I GAURANTEE you he’s a cuck.

I agree on all of them right back at ya.

Empathy normally means left leaing though. In Europe, moderate left is alright in a woman. The find them little immigrant children drowing in the Mediterranian sea cute, and that's just their empathy showing.

But also, she has to be intelligent and a little bit ambitious. Steer clear of journalists though, they are always full of themselves. Female doctors are top tier.

WE LUV DEM HOEZ

Black mental problems are right out there in the open, we just tend not to see reports on them much. Even when we do, it's not addressed directly. Take this man for example:

pitchfork.com/thepitch/xxxtentacions-reported-victim-details-grim-pattern-of-abuse-in-testimony/

Low intelligence? Autism? Sociopathic tendencies? All of the above? Who knows. He'll never be looked at.