Lucifer or God?

Been seeing a lot of holographic world documentaries that say Lucifer is the creator of the world?

well, Sup Forums? whats the truth? redpill me

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/playlist?list=PL3jZOJVqBVj7Qy39q10sI73j2tiOuCSJ3
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Kek
I have the exact bumper sticker
Are you stalking me Alphabet?

What's the one religion that's always attacked through media, politics, other religions?

man created the world of man.
YHWH created the universe and everything in it save for the creations of man.
angels are beneath men in the hierarchy of existence.
where do you think fallen angels are on that hierarchy?

it's not rocket surgery.

According to the Bible, Satan has never yet been to hell and is instead the (temporary) ruler of this Earth. He didn't create anything, though.

how do i get the benefits of the kabbalah/mysticism stuff without supporting Lucifer?

Lucifer supposedly gave man the knowledge of intellect and set them free from the garden of Eden which is looked at as God's prison

Lucifer is basically Prometheus.

Satanists probably starting to sweat a little, so they're in tilt.
When you pester somebody long enough, they'll inevitably do some funny shit.

Link the best documentary.

This world is an illusion held together by the Jews. Once we exterminate them we can rebuild this world into Heaven.

Holographic Disclosure. :

youtube.com/playlist?list=PL3jZOJVqBVj7Qy39q10sI73j2tiOuCSJ3

People like Bill Cooper say this is wrong and Jesus is the savior.

Lucifer means more specifically Christ, rather than the Trinity as a whole. So i guess it's not entirely wrong. Except for the holographic nonsense.

meant to quote for

They probably have the same concept as inspiration.

It's the Rebel act.
Somebody goes against the gods when his ideals don't match the gods' reality.
He ends up plunging the world into chaos and changing it forever, at the cost of eternal suffering.

In Abrahamic faiths this is viewed as evil for some reason.
Probably to discourage revolt against the church and state.

That's like saying that daycare is prison for infants.

Neither, doesn't matter

what about worship of Moloch/Baal and people who sacrifice children? thats clearly evil.

fuck them both.
praise humans, and by that i mean whites.

we don't need overlords anymore. lets clean this planet and conquer the stars, by ourselves.

Atheism?

kek

Atheism isn't a religion.

luciferianism is humanism. they think they will become gods through technology because of the knwoledge of intellect Lucifer gave them

>atheism
>attacked through media and politics

The Abrahamic God's are just molech/Baal in disguise. The church authorities ARE the ones always abusing children, slaying first borns, etc.

That's because they have been deceived. They have no need for technology to become gods. They already are gods created in His image.

yeah? fuck them. bunch of semitic slaves, they are.

we would be waaaay better if we held our original beliefs, like the greek or germanic/slavic pantheons for an example.

Evil cannot create. It can only destroy. Lucifer has tricked you into believing he is a helpful bringer of knowledge. Those that follow him and bear his mark are actively trying to destroy mankind.

Pretty useless shit tho. It's no secret there are biases for media.

Some are just meant to be consumers, other merchants and yet fewer to see it all but powerless to do anything about it.

>what about worship of Moloch/Baal and people who sacrifice children? thats clearly evil.

It should be obvious that any culture who sacrifices children, i.e. their future is a culture in decline and deep distress. They do not know what else to do.

The churches and Jesus are not one in the same

Jesus's words have been bastardized by the churches, which is a creation of Baal

Jesus is the truth. He is not Moloch. Satan leads you away from Jesus

How long till he appears again and takes his rightful place as The God Emperor of Mankind??

>God says do not pass your children through the fire
>obviously God wants you to do it

>Moloch/Baal
That has little to do with lucifer other than in the fever dreams of old Christian monks.
They literally named everything that wasn't in the bible, a demon.

Moloch, was supposed to be a God of fertility, no?
Give up your first born and your wheat will grow and you'll be rich.
Ba'al was his son.
>evil
If you want to measure everything with evil/good, you're getting nowhere.
People probably invented that shit when they crops weren't growing and they wen't mad with hunger and started killing in the name of Gods, hoping to get food to grow. Dumb cunts...

Oh, I thought that it was attacking, not attacked. sorry. I fucking hate Atheism.

I thought it was attacking, not attacked.

I didn't say Jesus was molech. But his "father" who abandoned him to be murdered by barbarians and demon worshipping Jews is certainly molech. Literally sacrifice d his own child to the hands of evil. Jesus was just a poor scapegoat.

Raping, murdering and eating children is evil and we will exterminate the kikes.

Not Lucifer, Samael "little fool". It's gnosticism, basically god God The Plemora is light, and thinks "hmm, I'm all that exists, fuck" and so splits itself into wavelengths to feign Other. One of these wavelengths (Sofia, probably the colour blue) thinks "neat trick, I wonder if I can do that?" and casts the first shadow. Well, it turns out absence of Plemoral Light is in fact it's own entity which looks around and thinks "hmm, I am all the stuff that exists apart from this annoying light everywhere else, I must be god". For this "blasphemy" the Plemora attacks Samael, who thinks "fuck you" grabs a handful of light and throws up seven barriers to keep the rest out. Sam then sets about experimenting with the light, and this Universe is his little science project. He's not very good at it, and makes all kinds of mistakes.

>But his "father" who abandoned him to be murdered by barbarians and demon worshipping Jews is certainly molech.
What

He crucified sin and rose from the dead.

Damn it. Then it's like 10k years until we get to learn the true nature of the universe through Chaos and Lorgar...

When we die we go to Summerland

Yes, he died for other people's sins but did it change anything in the end? Also, he dead nigga. Ain't never coming back. He was murdered and now the church just uses his image as an idol to consolidate power. Ain't nobody can change evil.

last time I checked the goat headed guy is some butthurt dad that got his daughter married to the guy he didn't wanted her to marry, then the dude that married cut his head off, felt bad and borught him back to life with a goat head, the goat guy said thanks to the sword dude, I wish I could read more on this subject

He crucified sin? WTF does that even mean? There is sin and injustice everywhere you look. Sin and evil crucified HIM.

Read the scriptures, "Papa" Francis.

>Raping, murdering and eating children is evil and we will exterminate the kikes.

Hol'up. There's a difference.
With moloch, the game was just throwing your infant into a flaming oven.
The mother, I think, had to do it herself, willingly.

The "raping, murdering and eating children" game, belongs to the (((satanists))) of today, who're just retarded psychopaths with an obsession of reenacting their masters' behavior.

Weren't the Jews in the old testament ordered to fuck Canaan at some point tho?
I doubt all Jews are out killing and raping children.

My bet is a bunch of crypto-canaanites that thrived within the already assholic Jews, that survived to this day.

It doesn't matter.

All that matters is that there is light and dark.

Accept and embrace the light or you will suffer.

So is Mystery Babylon the true religion?

You don’t. Man’s attempt to become like God is his greatest sin and temptation. Eating the apple was the preeminent example of this. What did the serpent say to eve to get her to take a bite, I wonder?

>you shall be as gods
Oh rite

If you want to become like God, start first with humility. Walk the path of Yahosha, and be perfect.

www.anintroductiontogod.com

Why does the Talmud hate Jesus so much? They say he gets boiled in literal shit.

Rhetoric can't raise the dead my friend.

True religion is a clothing brand. Truly men of the cloth.

>If you want to become like God, start first with humility
Dumb fucking advice.

The apocalypse is a joke, dude.
It was written by a guy in a cave, and it reads like a fucking DMT trip report.

No such thing in the Talmud.
Jews don't recognize Jesus.

Because his existence aggravates their inferior it complex.

Cause they're literally the easiest people to troll.
They literally got so triggered by JC coming up and calling them out on their bullshit, that they put him in the book.

It literally say that, among other nasty things.

The Bible states that God created all, obviously including lucifer. lucifer is known as the light bringer (illumination/illuminati) and is described as being so beautiful you can't look upon him. lucifer is also described as being this worlds architect. In other words, God created this world, but lucifer designed it. And he has dominion over this world. This world is a test. Its up to us to decide which path to take. We can live for ourselves and pick the left hand path, or we can choose the right hand path and live for God. Free will and all.

Ayo holup, no such thing in the Talmud.
Also boiling in a pot of shit was your average sentence for apostasy.

So you own the talmud?
I do, no such thing.
Chinese telephone from 200 years ago.

Lucifer is not the creator of the word but he's got a lot of power

Check out humai and h+

Great empty argument, great empty meme goy.
You can ascend you know?
Be above the sheep you are.
It is a matter of choice, but what is choice?

well its write, lucifer is the most power being in this world, in this reality

but God is plain existence, maybe there is intelligence in the macro, but as a personality, an ego, Satan is that, Satan is the most power single personality, entity inside this reality

God still kicks his ass

but God is not a single personality, no ego

>well its write
>write

>being humble is dumb advice
Ok retard whatever you say. Great argument btw :-*

>holographic world documentaries
remove /x/

right* haha

although since "word" has power, maybe write isnt that off

Read more books and learn/perfect more languages, you are on the right tracks.

>Lucifer=Christ

Lucifer means bringer of light.
Jesus brought the light of truth and was a Pisces.
Jehovah is God.
Basically, they are all the same guy: Apollo, God of the Sun
Louis 14th the Sun God
Nipon Land of the Rising Son
Niihau baka gaijin

>t. hasn't read the Bible

>t. complete Moron
He brought Logos (truth) , not light, the light (illuminati) is a sham for people to become evil.

fuck both of them
Man shall walk alone and grasp the throne.

>t. Wrong
Enjoy your larp. Try reading the Bible some time.

What the fuck is a holographic world documentary?

try reading the lives of early church fathers, I'm right and you're a noob

You could at least provide the verse that says Lucifer is Christ.

>try reading the lives of early church fathers
Done.

2Pet 1:19
Rev 2:28
Rev 22:16
Nu 24:17
Mt 2:2
Mt 2:7-10
Lu 1:76-79
John 1:7-9
Isa 9:2
Mt 4:16
Isa 60:1-2
John 8:12

Satan is the lord of this world. Lucifer is the bringer of light (enlightenment, knowledge).

Christ cucks bend the knee hoping for gibs from a god who only demands obedience to his law.

Old school Satanist here. AMA.

>t. crazy with 0 text comprehension

Gangstalkers are real

Nice rebuttal. Try reading.

I created it, me.

I came down here to show you I could do it too.
I'm here now to tell you all jesus wasn't my son, but a rebel, and he worked out that by telling you all that he died for your sins he could trick you all into freeing yourself of your fear of having your secrets uncovered and start a new,

but no, you think he died for original sin because you are all easily gullible retards and you just believe whatever you hear.

you all deserve the world you live in and when I die, you're all going to hell, make sure of that.

there will be no heaven for any of you weak cowards.

the mind is a compromized organ by spirits
>muh enlightenment
It's a trap

>become Orthodox and start using faith

you obviously missed the whole point completely , it's called being deluded

>Revelation 22:16
>I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.

Yes, Jesus is the light and the morning star.

Truth is a human construct.
If illumination is such a scam, why would it be present in every religion? The Jewish Zohar, the Muslim mystical Suffism, Buddhist and Hindu Nirvana, (...)?

>you obviously missed the whole point completely
How ironic. Enjoy your fanfiction since you avoid truth.

Yup. So many lousy translations over the millennia have become a real problem. Charlemagne would be mortified.

Why would you worship Lucifer? He fell because of his hatred and envy for humanity. You really think he'd treat you well in the afterlife?

>Lucifer is Jesus
Check your timeline brainlet. Lucifer has been with man since the beginning. Jesus is a more recent development.

Source?

>Atheism isn't a religion.
WRONG
Atheism is a religion/belief system based around not having a belief system and sometimes being anti-theistic too.

Satan rules the world of man. Planning to go back to the garden anytime soon?

/x/ is unironically full of russian bots and shills
The YouTube conspiracy nutcas documentaries that flood YouTube are made by russian propagandists

only a fucking leaf could ask question like that

go fuck your dog waifu

Jesus is the Word. Through Him everything was created.

John 1:1-3
>In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
>He was with God in the beginning.
>Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made.