How and why did feet become a ''sexualized'' thing?

How and why did feet become a ''sexualized'' thing?

Natural progression of degeneracy.

footfags have been around since the dawn of time

I remember when i was around 12 yrs old, i went swimming with 2 girls at a river near their house, and i just remember one girls feet being really cute and it turned me on. I didn't know why but they did. It's a common fetish and has been throughout history.

more pls im edging

Truth, people can sexualize most parts of the body. I don't particularly understand the sexualization of the anus but I suppose it's popular enough.

Toe rings are fucking disgusting though and women who use them belong on a cross.

>How and why did feet become a ''sexualized'' thing?
still better than sexualized female ass chest

Because they don’t lactate or shit.

They are sexy as fuck. Especially veined or tanned milf feet

Okay Sup Forums last night everybody made fun of me because I wear forty dollar underwear. What’s wrong with that? Just because I wanna have cupped balls all day and feel comfy doesn’t mean I gotta listen to my poorfag uncle give me shit. Really Uncle Herb? I gotta take shit from your twice divorced twice cucked balding fat ass? Fuck you Aunt Donna, I’ve got $128k in bitcoin why I give a fuck if cousin Sarah just passed her dental hygenist test. Sarah wears three pack fruit of the looms like a fuckin cartel whore, she doesn’t know about how my micro-modal fabrics prevent swamp ass and keep my taint smelling fresh all day. Fuck her and anybody else who doesn’t wear forty dollar underwear. Hope your balls rot off.

But feet is a submissive fetish is it not

is this a feet fetish thread?

The dick area is close to the feet area in the somatosensory cortex

Dude what the fuck. Post the uncensored before I kill myself.

yes

It's a submissive fetish. You kiss the feet of your superior and footfags tend to like to be dominated. It's not hard to figure out.

I always thought it was ridiculous until I fucked a girl once and while we were fucking I noticed her feet looked disgusting. They were hairy, wrinkly, misshapen, unpainted toe-nails and it turned me off. I don't have a foot fetish but feet are something I notice a lot more now.

>gib me

>How and why did feet become a ''sexualized'' thing?
girl feet are erotic

it's a brain wire thing.
there is a lot of overlapping going on when it comes to finding tits and ass attractive but sometimes it also takes other body parts into account. what else is very curvy and aesthetic? feet. I enjoy having a foot fetish. it's great.

Sexualization of feet comes from a "cross-wiring" in the brain. Feet somehow got put into the category of "things that turn you on".
It's not unhealthy or degenerate, that's just something you hear from kids on Sup Forums trying to explain something they can't understand.

Not necessarily, some people with foot fetishes are masochistic and others are'nt.

>I don't particularly understand the sexualization of the anus
really? female anus is hot!
>Toe rings are fucking disgusting
agree

I think it's only a western thing since we wear shoes and socks since the day we are born. Shitskins are always barefoot or in flip flops so feet are nothing special.

Read this about feet on entertainment and think how strict it must've been outside of arts to show feet:
>The barefoot dance movement of the early 20th century challenged the received laws of classical dance and the broader laws of social decorum. For decades, the bare foot had been perceived as obscene, and no matter how determined barefoot dancers were to validate their art with reference to spiritual, artistic, historic, and organic concepts, barefoot dancing was inextricably linked in the public mind with indecency and sexual taboo. In 1908, Maud Allan shocked and fascinated London theatre-goers with her barefoot dance of desire in Salome, and scandalous tributes positioned her as the embodiment of lust.

I for one like feet being "taboo"

>submissive

hahahaha only betas that are insecure think this. Been with the same girl for 2 years now and i suck her toes when i'm on top of her, she likes it and so do i, that's all it comes down to.

Here's some science for you user. A few decades ago, someone studied how the brain maps out the human body. Feet and genitals are stored next to each other and the signals can be mixed up as a result

"Maybe even many of us so-called normal people have a bit of cross-wiring, which would explain why we like to have our toes sucked"

Phantoms in the Brain: Probing the Mysteries of the Human Mind" (Harper, 1999):

Proof?

Bitches submit to me. Tried to be submissive a few times and I just end up takin no over.

Get that old hag off m Sup Forums

because you live in a world of "things" instead of beings, which lead to fetichism

This could also be a reason for foot fetishes as well. I also read accounts on imprinting being the reason why people have strange fetishes.

See For source

So the NON-FOOT FAGS are telling me they wouldn't want to bury their face in those soles?

Damn why this post has aroused me?

>Not covering her thighs
Exodus 28:42
And thou shalt make them linen breeches to cover their nakedness; from the loins even unto the thighs they shall reach:

Wasn't there a study recently that determined that foot fetishes are due to a "crossed wire" in the brain?

Because toes look like dicks

It comes from going ankles & earrings and making a woman dum on your cock until her feet do odd contortions and her toes make that knuckle cracking sound as her vaginal contraction milk every last drop of seed out of your throbbing cock.

YUM!

Long time ago. Freud discuss about it, and relate to the animalesc fetich, the same as lether clothes.

Fuck you
I got really triggered.

fuck off with your puritan bullshit. feet are the true patrician taste.
It could be

WOULD. FOOT. WORSHIP.

Part of a woman's body you don't see all the time.

Same way legs and butts are sexual, I guess.

people who are attracted to feet have a misfire in the region of the brain which deals with sexual arousal, they have confused recognizing feet with sexual excitement.

their rational conscious brain then decides feet are sexually attractive. it's the same with looners furries or homosexuals.

those long legs
hnnnnnnnnnnnnngh

I've been into Korean girls lately

How and why did beautiful body features started being called ''sexualized'' things?

Single mothers that neglect their children. This fetish develops as an infant, when their mothers don't pick them up enough and just let them roam around the floor. The child learns to associate affection with feet, and there you have it, a footfag is born.

>Worshiping something besides Christ

My favorite part of a woman is when they leave

INSTA-BONER

I prefer girl hands. It might sound weird but I imagine them gently stroking me. One time this girl that I like touched my hand. It was so soft and it felt perfect. I had to go home and masturbate to the thought. Feet are okay sometimes.

>How did feet become sexualized?

If it smells funny and doesn't see the light of day often, men will want to fuck it.

If it doesn't turn you on - you're 100% faggot.

you are on Sup Forums foot fetish is probably the least degenerate fetish on here

I've always been attracted to sexy soles.

You wish roastie.

It's definitely not a new thing, that's for sure. If you can't appreciate a good-looking foot there's probably something wrong with you.

Patrician choice

Who knows.
Who cares.

Girls feet are fucking amazing.

Whenever there were plagues and diseases around people would flock to "feet" because they didn't carry STDs unless they were unwashed/filthy

Also the more good a woman's feet look the more her genes are healthier because it means that her female ancestors didn't have to labor/slave so much to get by hence their feet were in good condition(no deformaties from use or running) because everything was good.

Sorta like how in old times people considered "fat" women attractive and symbols of fertility while in a scientific sense fat actually hinders pregnancies and can lead to deformaties in the child. It was more about the abundance of resources that were scarce back them. Obviously a fat looking woman/girl ment that she's living a good life and it's wise to mate with her and maybe settle down.

:^)

worshiping a womans feet is 50 times more degrading than eating her cunt, only beta's love feet

k then

This is nothing new. Men have been obsessed with the female form from head to toe since the beginning.

no one consider liking nice legs/thighs on a woman to be a fetish anymore
so why anyone would think liking nice feet is weird is beyond me
feet are the logical conclusion of a leg
there are nice feet and ugly feet that's undeniable so it's a beauty characteristic like any other..
nice feet make a pretty girl even prettier, sort of added value
nice feet shows that the girl take care of herself which is good

It's much more questionable to obsess over assholes or blowjobs like a literal fag.

Behold! I present to you the absolute Goddess of feet.

this
perverted pigs...

>racemixing

Feet are only hot when 2D.

3DPD feet are just gross.

How can anyone see these feet and not want to shove them in his face?

It's one of the most common fetishes.

How this fetishism related to politics? Can someone explain it.

The love of politics is actually a bureaucratic fetish.
Everything is a fetish or related to sexuality.
Hell, the reason why we even exist is because of some transcendental being's fetish.

fresh off the boat?

Thought I had attached the pic already.

Those curvy soles were built to stand on top of boys faces

I do like 2D the most, but I have a fetish for degraded things so I can't help but whack it to 3D sometimes.

Can you retards stop bumping worthless slide threads?

Mine.

Anyone needing the vagina attached to those is not a true footfag because it can only get worse from this point.

Foot fetish is one of the oldest fetishes.

So basically it's just another one shitty unrelated thread filled with shitposting. Thanks for explanation.
Need to add trannies for a full bingo.

And furry/pony too

can't tell apart is that a Asian woman or man
Asians should be proud of their black mastas visiting their underdeveloped countries

They're just feminine-looking - I doubt anyone gets a boner from looking at them.