Women enjoy being raped. It's a scientific fact at this point

Women enjoy being raped. It's a scientific fact at this point.

psychologytoday.com/blog/all-about-sex/201508/why-do-women-have-rape-fantasies

That study shows that the vast majority of women have rape fantasies.

Do you fantasize about eating a shit sandwich? Do you fantasize about being assaulted with a baseball bat? Do you fantasize about getting audited by the IRS? Do you fantasize about sticking your cock into a garbage disposal? Do you fantasize about using a road cone as a chair?

I didn't fucking think so. You fantasize about shit you want to happen. You NEVER fantasize about shit you don't want to happen ever. And you certainly don't get fucking turned in by it.

So you ask yourself

>>OP! What do I do with this information?

The answer is simple. We need to find the root cause if this yearning to be raped. Why do women want to be raped?

It is because women hate being responsible for anything. They hate having to make any decision and hate having to deal with things like consequences and repercussions. They like to be able to wander through life as if everything is a happy accident that they have no control over.

This is why women dry up like a bucket of sand when you ask them for consent. When you asked them if it was okay for you to stick ur cock in her it became a decision she had to make, it became 50% her responsibility.

During a rape it is totally out of her control so she can sit back and relax knowing she isn't at all responsible for anything.

Check this study out:

eupedia.com/forum/threads/33382-Most-women-experience-orgasm-during-rape-study-claims

And I quote:

>>After analyzing the anonymous transcripts of over 5,000 post-rape counseling sessions, the authors point out that almost all female rape victims experience orgasm during the attack

What does this tell us? Not only do women fantasize about It, they actually enjoy it when it happens in real life and feel the need to brag about it to their therapist. It doesn't matter if it's a male model, a janitor, a filthy bum, an aids ridden migrant, the fucking manbearpig. When women get raped, they cum, and they like it.

I REPEAT. IT DOESN'T MATTER WHO RAPES THEM... THEY LOVE IT AND CUM ON THEIR DICKS.

How do I know this?

>>Only about 10% of rapes are reported.

If some nigger came up to you and knocked you out and you woke up with him burried balls deep in your ass don't you think you might say something about it? Or would you think "oh this sucks.... oh well haha :o :) :p ;)!!!"

Fucking horseshit.

It is clear to me that women LOVE to be raped and ache for it like a man in the desert thirsts for water.

So now. What to do about this?

Stop being a faggot. Go out there. And treat women like the slutty fuck pigs they all want to be treated like.

I am sick and tired of seeing you incels cry about MGTOW type shit.

Be a fucking man. Be dangerous. Walk up to girls and give the impression that at any moment you could snap and rape her face off. Never break eye contact and always be on the verge of slapping the fuck out of her. Talk nonstop about how your gonna take her home and fuck her so god damn hard she'll wish she was never born. Just be an absolute madman.

After she stops squirting all over the floor you can drag her back to your lair for a fuck session. She'll cum a few dozen times and be your slave for life.

In the bedroom slap her around and choke her until she's damn near passing out. If she starts objecting stick a god damn sock in her mouth and put an end to it. She'll be gushing so fucking hard she might die of dehydration.

She will love and thank you for it, and if she doesn't keep going until she does.

That's what women want. To be absolutely objectified and raped. There's a mother fucking redpill for you.

Wake the fuck up.

fwiw if she had only had my back on the depression I might have capitulated
she never really loved me
I have a lot of anger issues tho, we could have done one hell of a rape fantasy roleplay

TLDR: I have given you information that proves beyond a reasonable doubt that most women have rape fantasies. When these fantasies become reality and they are raped in real life it doesn't matter who rapes them, they cum. It could be a famous actor, a retarded midget, or a filthy homeless migrant, they orgasm and LOVE it. To use this to your advantage always appear to be dangerous to women and always be intense. Make them always think you are ready to pounce on them at the drop of a hat.

OK!

>You NEVER fantasize about shit you don't want to happen ever.

>someone who doesn't have OCD

Stop posting this retarded thread OP. It's extremely retarded. Sage goes in all fields.

In my experience, women do enjoy losing control. I wouldn't go so far as being raped. If it was rape, you wouldn't want it by definition. If you did, it wasn't rape.

That said, being taken by a strong man, being handled and forced a little is something most really enjoy. I was always a tad rough and the only response I got was "I really, really like it when you put me up against the wall."

I suppose it makes sense. Women want to be taken care of by someone strong and independent. It's a comfortable and safe feeling they're biologically attracted to. Why wouldn't it extend to the bedroom?

>t.rapist

Do you understand the key difference between fantasy and reality?

In a rape fantasy the woman CONTROLS everything that happens. She CONTROLS the HOW and the WHO and the WHEN and the WHERE and every other possible variable. She can stop the fantasy, she can linger on a moment in the fantasy, she can go back to a part of the fantasy she finds particularly arousing, she can adjust and alter every single detail of the fantasy. In a real rape she has no control over any of it and she can only try to fight off the rapist.

You have to be retarded not to grasp the difference between fantasy and reality.

Also, manual physical arousal including to the point of orgams is not the same as enjoying the experience as a person. A hairy fatty could tie you to a chair and jerk you off to orgasm, and you, by your logic, would love the experience. Maybe they could rape you anally at the same time and make sure you get a prostate orgasm. It would be the best moment of your life, I'm sure.

I once "raped" my bestftiend's gf during a party, to my surprise after I completely took over of her body and came inside her, she didnt said shit to him, I felt terrible the next day and until this day I feel bad for my friend, his gf and I talked over that and we promised to never bring the subject up

She started crying when I started yo rape her and ended up moaning like a whore at the end of the deed

Women are fucking helpless. They survive by siding with the winning (male) tribe. Research any female activity during enemy advances in WW2 on both sides. Also women were always the most hardcore commies or Nazis. This is because they have to commit to what they think is strongest side.

Same happens today, my stepmum openly sides with the incoming rerscosnted African horde because "it's just going to happen" and she thinks she'll be spared (when in fact she and the whole family are Kulaks). Hence why women should NEVER vote, particularly not in a heterogenous civic space.

Most retarded and degenerate thing I’ve heard lately OP

>psychology today
>blog

Sounds like an airtight study, fag.

yeah but only if he's attractive and has a big dick

But, if they want to be raped is it actually rape?

Dominance doesn't equal rape though.

im going to rape your ass

Interesting hypothesis.