Daily reminder that Hitler was setup to be in power by the jews and no, he didn't turn on them

Daily reminder that Hitler was setup to be in power by the jews and no, he didn't turn on them

The beer hall putsch
mileswmathis.com/putsch.pdf

Also this guy debunks other false claims about the """based""" third reich

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XYLAFOvt32o
mileswmathis.com/putsch.pdf
veteranstoday.com/2014/03/29/hitlers-jewish-soldiers-part-i/
bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/esp_sociopol_rothschild04.htm
jewworldorder.org/adolf-hitler-on-religion/
jewworldorder.org/adolf-hitler-and-the-jewish-holocaust-hoax-exposed/
pastebin.com/yGXyUZaK
aryan-myth-and-metahistory.blogspot.com/2014/02/the-prophecy-of-sajaha-and-third-sargon.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>directly linking to a pdf on a random website using http
NOPE

Uncle Adolf, like the bolsheviks is nothing more than a Jewish bought controlled opposition for the creation of the Israeli state.

Nazi Germany + USS

Best Enemies Money can Buy
youtube.com/watch?v=XYLAFOvt32o

>mileswmathis.com/putsch.pdf
Yeah... Wikipedia is not a credible source on anything political.
His "great mystery of the war" (WW 1) was a criminal British food blockade, The US entering the war, and the Armistice was used to betray the Germans as the allies strengthened their positions.

Never forget

more proof
veteranstoday.com/2014/03/29/hitlers-jewish-soldiers-part-i/

This.

OP is a paid shill

Hitler is not a Jewish puppet. If anything that myth serves their agenda

OP, lets not forgot that Hitler himself was part jewish.

preach the truth brother

bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/esp_sociopol_rothschild04.htm

proof that hitler was a rotschild

>doncha know goy, Hitler was setup by us Jews.
Why do Jews always try to appropriate historical figures?
Most people today actually think that Christianity is Jewish. If (((they))) can convince people that Jesus was a Jew (or worse, that the new testament has no European origins in the doctrines espoused which is undeniably the case), I wouldn't be surprised if this stupid retarded OP theory gets pushed on the masses and becomes accepted one day.

Hitler's views on christianity
jewworldorder.org/adolf-hitler-on-religion/

no, he wasn't a christian

jewworldorder.org/adolf-hitler-and-the-jewish-holocaust-hoax-exposed/

>The very heart of Hitler‘s war machine was the chemical giant, I.G. Farben who have been allowed to transform into what we now know today as MONSANTO, which had an American arm that was controlled by the Rothschilds through their lackeys, the Warburgs. Paul Warburg, who manipulated into existence the privately-owned „central bank“ of America, the Federal Reserve, in 1913, was on the board of American I.G. Indeed Hitler‘s I.G. Farben, which ran the slave labour camp at Auchwitz, was, in reality, a division of Standard Oil, officially owned by the Rockefellers, but in truth the Rockefeller empire was funded into existence by the Rothschilds.

all in all we can all agree he did nothing wrong

If the evidence here doesn't convince you that he was on the board with them throughout the whole time you will forever be braindead.

JIDF has a lot of new workers on staff today. Yah no, only a pleb would believe this. If you haven't read mein kamf and watched the greatest story never told at the very least you have no business even talking about any of this. Fuck off kike, sincerely the Black Sun

bump

Dumping meme-able material in shit thread:
So, I am no one that likes to derail threads, but after this glorious shitstorm, we may
be able to focus on the next target, right after all (((sceptics))) are dealt with.
Recently there has been a surfacing of all the """misogynist""" things the turkroach
called Cenk "Ugabooga" Uygur said. I have made a pastebin, and what we could do, while
we wait for jim to do his beautiful autism documentaries is to enrich the audience of
the Show "The Young Turks" with the knowledge about what their beautiful leader Cenk
and the co-founder Dave Koller have uttered. Here is the pastebin, it's gloriously
wrecking. There is also a link to the archive.is of the source of each quote, that can
be copied and pasted to (I think you know how it goes, maybe enlighten the twitter
users to Mr.Turkroache's view points as well?, one could always post a link to
the archive.is of the originating website in the twitter character limit)
pastebin.com/yGXyUZaK
>pastebin.com/yGXyUZaK
pastebin.com/yGXyUZaK
>pastebin.com/yGXyUZaK
pastebin.com/yGXyUZaK
>pastebin.com/yGXyUZaK
pastebin.com/yGXyUZaK
>pastebin.com/yGXyUZaK
pastebin.com/yGXyUZaK
>pastebin.com/yGXyUZaK
pastebin.com/yGXyUZaK
>pastebin.com/yGXyUZaK
pastebin.com/yGXyUZaK
>pastebin.com/yGXyUZaK
pastebin.com/yGXyUZaK
>pastebin.com/yGXyUZaK
pastebin.com/yGXyUZaK
>pastebin.com/yGXyUZaK

don't be so hasty brother nothing in this world is what it seems you should realize that already. Just have faith brother
aryan-myth-and-metahistory.blogspot.com/2014/02/the-prophecy-of-sajaha-and-third-sargon.html

The Black Sun are on this I promise you

I've read statistics that claim Hitler killed between 12-20 million people. Do we even have an exact number or it all just (((estimates)))?

Who ever clicks that .pdf deserves the malware.

Also OP is hoping people here watched "everything is a rich mans trick" leading them to believe op is sincere.
Im not sure how many people watched that and took it as fact.

Bit low on the staling dont you think?

This.

Almost every quotation in that 'Everything Is a Rich Man's Trick' is fake.