A KILLING BOLT WILL SHINE IN THE NIGHT BUT WILL NOT KILL!

right now I am asking polish, german, austrian, slovak and other czech anons, has anyone seen this shit at around 4:00 am today?

Other urls found in this thread:

wyborcza.pl/7,75400,22827658,tajemniczy-oblok-na-wschodzie-test-rosyjskiej-rakiety-blisko.html?disableRedirects=true#BoxGWImg
heute.at/timeout/virale_videos/story/Mysterioeses--Geisterlicht--war-wohl-Russen-Rakete-48604847
twitter.com/erdincz/status/945498974647185408
zerohedge.com/news/2015-09-11/87-dead-after-crane-collapses-saudi-arabias-grand-mosque-following-storm-lightning-s
washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/un-begins-debate-on-jerusalem-resolution/2017/12/21/37cf9bf8-e65d-11e7-833f-155031558ff4_story.html?utm_term=.9a3681b03056
deutsch.rt.com/international/62778-start-interkontinentalrakete-topol-russland-probt-ueberwindung-raketenabwehr/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

how is it a killing bolt if it doesnt kill?

swamp gas. go back to bed

more pictures that i could find, appeearantly it was a russian nuke test also there is this polish article wyborcza.pl/7,75400,22827658,tajemniczy-oblok-na-wschodzie-test-rosyjskiej-rakiety-blisko.html?disableRedirects=true#BoxGWImg

i am refearing to the Sup Forums prophecy

wyborcza is a jewish newspaper

you believe some random guys comment, with no get, wrote some sort of future prophecy? why do you believe that?

Means it is powerful and capable of killing.

realy? well shit, but the fact of the matter stands I have seen it in south bohemia at around 4:00 am and I dont know what it was and this is the only thing I have found so far

lurk more retard

i saw it yesterday, i thought it was a reflection. there was fog. i was driving from Maribor (30km from austrian border) towards Austria/Hungary. it was around 4am...

Yes, it's head editor is Adam Michnik, openly antipolish jew
Haven't seen that shit though since i was sleeping

>Russian nuclear web just stimulated a successful strike against every single pertinent target it could be fucked to include
>>no response could be mustered
>>cuckclub nato bogerface

It really has no backing in anything at all, and is hardly credible. It’s just vague Nostradamus tier larping meant to blackpill and demoralize.

t. tinfoil

well through interpretation some of the stuff has allready happend, the island will drift away was aluded to be about brexit, three branches becoming one ,some say is about the branches of the US goverment, the belly of the dragon will drip water is about the flooding of texas and so on and on

wasn't a bolt, really. I always figured it was talking about a lightning bolt

This is just space-x launching comms sats for internet in Africa

lel moon fart

It was the SpaceX launch :)

well could a missile not be "like" a lightning bolt? also a bolt is ammo for a crossbow so it could have many interpretations

it is left by ther Topol M missile

he calls both musk and kim rocketman for a reason...

Yes, it has gotten national news coverage:

heute.at/timeout/virale_videos/story/Mysterioeses--Geisterlicht--war-wohl-Russen-Rakete-48604847

so your evidence that the prophecy is true is that you believe im new here? you believe a lot of untrue thing m8 and it perplexes me

>also a bolt is ammo for a crossbow
if the prophecy's true, i'm betting it's not a lightning bolt, but something like what you said, just because lightning bolt seems too obvious
is there any proof it isn't just some leaf larping though...

>project bluebeam has been initiated

they're blaming russian military. seems likely.. but ever since podesta tweeted about aliens i'm suspecting project bluebeam
twitter.com/erdincz/status/945498974647185408

the stages of the happening was, 1: a bright light, 2: a bright cloud expanding from the light, 3: formation of a giant bright cloud that cept on growing and slowly fading away

Wait what what's going on what did I miss?

Quick rundown?

see

Oh no! Random vague and generic statements that could be applicable in some form at any given time. Reminds me a lot of bible prophecies

They're building up Africa while destroying the West. What a bunch of cucks.

You just watched an empty MIRV dance all over your country mate

>belly of the dragon
texas flood

>three branches will become one
judicial, electorial, and whatever will become one

>an island will dift away
britian exit

>idols will speak and move about
celebrity sex harrasment finally disclosed

>a rock will stand of seven hills
washington dc or rome

Soon my friends, the rod and the ring will strike.

Well, if it's any consolation I solved the last part of the prophecy, so you have something to interpret from it as it happens. (when it happens)

>The rod and the ring will strike.

This refers to 2 objects stolen from the caretaker of an old european guy, who 60 or so years ago (i forget the exact date) caught some "nordic" aliens in suits reparing their ship in the woods.

As he approached them and their ship, two ayys in contamination suits warned him off, probably so he wouldn't be killed the whatever the ship was exuding. He recalled seeing them clear though, through portholes in the shit and claims to have seen men and women ayys inside.

Anyways, before they left, 2 female ayys came out of shit ship and drank a mysterious liquid from some apparently discardable cups, and then threw the cups into the grass. One of them noticed the old european guy and smiling, threw both a rod and a ring of remarkable quality into the brush.

Later after they had taken off, the guy claims to have recovered all the items, cups ring and rod. The cups and the remaining liquid inside are said to have formed the basis of what is now today one of the largest pharma corporations around. As for the other items, they were stole from a lockbox and never recovered or heard about again.

My guess is that whoever has these items has figured out what they do and has some not so good plans for the rest of us. Take this as you will, cianiggers.

dont know, but people have been comparing things in the prophecy to real life happenings like brexit and the flooding of texas.

Belly of the Dragon sounds more like something china related.

>shit

ship*

that is why people say that a lot of the bible prophecies have come true ;)

>18 months later and people still believe this
Pathetic.

This is NOT the original image.

You've never seen a weather balloon before?

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

Stop asking so many questions about things you don't understand

Why is Texas a dragon? I thought the user meant that China will move its resource for ocean supremacy.

the firmament got breached

Oh fuck off

Rod and ring, by the way, may well be an allusion to the gun mechanism of the first atom bomb ever deployed as a weapon of war.

When the two components were slammed together with explosives it induced fission.

Yeah lol due to the fact that they are so vague. No difference between the guy larping here or in the Bible

You're honestly autistic

>A KILLING BOLT WILL SHINE IN THE NIGHT BUT WILL NOT KILL!

yea you said the exact same thing about those other 100 missle lanches this year

and you believe all this is 100% true just because of that comment? thats so weird.

>Why is Texas a dragon?
It's not Texas itself, if you look at North America it kinda looks like a dragon facing right, and Texas happens to be at its belly.

oh yeah a weather ballon as big as fucking village at least, no I have not seen a weather baloon that big before also that looks like a fucking cloud

we shall se wont we

nah, but you would be surprised about the connections you could make if you remembered everything you ever read

Yes we will. Godspeed user and good luck if I'm wrong

Nice hologram, is it new or... ?

sir, onegaishimasu, don't be a faggot sama.

a gun is a lethal weapon whether it kills or not.
Same as a missile.

That "prophecy" was 10,000% vague bullshittery that people can read their own meanings into a la Nostradamus or any daily horoscope.

That being said: IF this was actually happening, the "killing bolt that doesn't kill" was the one that struck that crane in Saudi Arabia that then fell over and crushed a bunch of people on pilgrimage. The bolt itself didn't directly kill them.

zerohedge.com/news/2015-09-11/87-dead-after-crane-collapses-saudi-arabias-grand-mosque-following-storm-lightning-s

Anons at the time were attributing it to some Ba'al, God of Storms retribution.

because I dont understand is the reason I ask questions

and to you too

But the star won't gorge itself on cl-

washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/un-begins-debate-on-jerusalem-resolution/2017/12/21/37cf9bf8-e65d-11e7-833f-155031558ff4_story.html?utm_term=.9a3681b03056

holy shit I did not know that this happend

Obvious bollocks, he's basically adapted the lore and lingo of previous prophecies.

like "the rod and the ring will strike" using "the wolf and the lamb will lay down together" as a base for that.

idols will speak and moving about is from the bible

black flag obviously refers to isis taking the temple mount.

it's basically vague, and using likely/possible events to sound 'prophetic'.

rock standing on seven hills probably means a leader in rome.

three branches becoming one would be a the president/senate/representatives falling under one rule.

shitting hell...what if its real :-O ??

Search for the hypnobeam, downed Russian rocket, I forget the country, Sweden, Norway maybe, they're doing something with lights. I don't know if it's extra dimensional shit, energy technology, or mind control/psyops technology, but whatever it is, it isn't downed rockets.

well a boltgun fires a small missile into a pigs brain so we get bacon. All a missile is is a big self powered bullet/bolt.

>idols move about

more like AI robots

Go look on a map, look at the general shape of North America and tell me what it look like

Also about OP post, shit look more like the cloud left by some pretty powerful supersonic engine or a small icy meteor that disintegrated prior to the contact with the ground. Like as if about a 100m above ground it had fell apart and while most of the meteor melted away in a few moments, the rest of the debris probably went right through the then condensing cloud which gave its tubular shape. Also the angle make sense with the proximity of the ground since no plane or whatnot could come fast enough to cause this kind of phenomenon without crashing, I mean there sure ain't enough space between the ground and that cloud for any kind of plane to swerve back up.

Also were there any report of a small surface earthquake around the same time in the area?

sleepy time, anyone else sleepy?

yeah and by all acounts the thing was a russian missile test

deutsch.rt.com/international/62778-start-interkontinentalrakete-topol-russland-probt-ueberwindung-raketenabwehr/

you mean confirmation bias? real smart people learn to ignore that imo

buzzword overused to try and discredit anyone too close to the truth

>muh smurt

pretty much proves my point here

>buzzword
no its a real word with a definition, dont be stupid. its confirmation bias until you get real evidence

/x/ friend here. Just want to say pay attention to how normalized supernatural seeming things in the sky have been recently. Even my coworkers are showing me photos and even memes of the falcon 9 before they knew what it really was.

I remember Hale Bopp in 97, I remember seeing it as it was arriving at some ridiculous time in the morning, and it looked dead on like the top pic there.

It was upgraded to Project Blue Benis. A little will be release every time there is a pedo arrest to distract us.

Aliums travel millions of light years to earth. Ship breaks down and they fix it just like we change a flat tire. Then they have a tasty beverage and litter like fucking reptilian niggers. Checks out.

lol well at the time i was realy drunk, so I thaught it might have been an angel or something or the holy spirit (I was in the christmas mood, also at the time i was contempating that if there is something true to christianity and the returning of christ then I was hypothesizing that it would be in the form of a spirit and not a man [old testament: father, new testament: son, now/future: spirit ]) it all freaked me out at the time to say the least.

little do they know most of the Nordic women are just trannies hence why they are very tall

he..hey..hey there ayy

you look bretty darn cute, wanna dress up in this cosplay for me?

>A
>FUCKING
>LEAF

no

This.

The two speaking in silence that all will hear sounds like some weird version of the two witnesses too. It's just some blended up prophecy casserole.

>dont be stupid
>it's whatever until you get 'real evidence'
>real evidence is whatever i determine it is and not you

this is how we know you're either retarded or being dishonest lad

good point, but there have been exeptions, perhaps he was from quebec lel

>travel millions of whatever to earth

You jumped the shark in your very first sentence, dummy. We both know they were here before us.

>real evidence is whatever i determine it is and not you
>or being dishonest lad
says you, who just claimed i said something that i did not. real evidence can be a lot of things. your loose connections could make sense if they are documented. but all you have is a single comment from someone you dont even know.

It's neither. It's the melting of the Himalayan mountain range. Which will devestate the mountain countries, flood the agriculture fields of south China and north India, and in the long term will lead to the desserts of China and India growing due to disturbances of the climate.

Killing bolt is kill

Oh need, another missile test. I wonder what it is that they actually are testing up there besides the typical excuse. Is it the lunch vehicle or the reentry vehicle?
>contrails of a missile launched into orbit

>still being this deceptive

dont really care for your blog posts lad. no one is this obtuse by default. if you want to look less obvious, trying not being so obvious.

>The cups and the remaining liquid inside are said to have formed the basis of what is now today one of the largest pharma corporations around.
Ayys confirmed responsible for getting niggers hooked on sizzurp

surely a killing bolt will shine and not kill could be a dud nuke missile?

now you call me a shill lol. i havent had a job in over 5 years this is hilarious. you must be the dumbest person on all of Sup Forums

holy shit this is exactly what i have seen, where was this taken?

no one even said that word my boy

you're just projecting your own guilt here

Wtf u copied my shit from other thread

i like to larp sometimes