How do you personally deal with trannies? An acquaintance recently came out as trans...

How do you personally deal with trannies? An acquaintance recently came out as trans, but all I see is a dude in a skirt.

If they are super passable, I don't care, might even smash desu. However 99.9% of trannies are just a man in a dress who had a Jewish doctor jam some foam in their chest. Disgusting.

My brother became one.

Just be kind, but be honest and unflinching.

Ignore it unless he gets uppity and political about it, or you can become E-famous on Sup Forums for a day by revealing your power level and getting yourself ostracized from your friends and family.

they're still alien here and I'd like to keep it that way

>Yanks

mental illness. as a bisexual person who is turned off by make-up and body mods, I find them to be absolutely unbearable.

avoid

I just treat them like anyone else, don't give any special care or worry about them.
It really just depends if you're willing to endure the pointless argument over calling the bearded man in a dress ma'am or not, spoiler: it's not worth the time

Hey, at least our mentally ill aren't conquering us

except the problem with trannies is that they expect you to be able to fight against every ingrained societal norm when communicating with them. It's exhausting and I don't feel like post-processing my thoughts just because someone doesn't like to be called what they are. They need mental help, not a dress and a sex change.

I don't engage in their delusion, but i would treat them like a person.

kek at that gif

You're right, every single one I've encountered has always been very outspoken about these things even without being asked. It's just a lot less of a nuisance to say "sure man" and walk away.

i feel like this is exactly how trans people weaseled their way into the mainstream: it takes a rare asshole to be personally mean to a tranny (especially one you know) but most people don't agree with it at all. a friend of mine's brother is now his sister and while he loves and supports his sibling he admits he still thinks of him as his brother.

rarely discussed is the total lack of empathy trannies have for their family/friends. it's only "tell me i'm a woman now or i'll hate you forever"

in other words, they're at least bordering on sociopathy

Gas.

Don't call him "her" or give him any validation to his mental illness. He will almost surely cut contact with you and that's for the best. Trannies deserve to be ostracized and mocked.

have almost zero social contact outside my home

slowly ignore them more and more and then make a game out of it pretending they aren't even there even if they're talking directly to you

cut him out of your life

Sticking feathers up your butt doesn't make you a chicken.

>but all I see is a dude in a skirt.
That's all it is
>How do you personally deal with trannies?
Respectfully.
But if they ask or bring up and tranny political issues, I fuckin kill their soul

You have to have sex with them to prove how tolerant you are, and play with their feminine penis.

Saging because op is a fucking gaylord shill.

Dont say anything political unless they do, other than that look at that with visible disgust and distance yourself from them.

This. Ostracize him as the leper he is.

>all these fucking degenerates saying they want to have sex with men in dresses

Kill you are selves.

Someone I know keeps calling herself a man and insists on being called some dumbass made up name. I call her by her real name and refuse to use male pronouns for her. She can't tell if I'm serious or not because I was always a dick to her before she lost her mind.

The good four: honesty to your friends, courage to your enemies, magnanimity to the vanquished and (this is the important in in this case) politeness always

I give them a look of disgust while slowly shaking my head disapprovingly.

Treat them like you would to any other stranger or acquaintance and don't give them special treatment if it makes you feel uncomfortable. If they chimp out on you, do not escalate to their level and keep your composure. Make it so they're the one who looks like a dumbass with a mental illness and not you.

P.S: If they threaten shit like suicide or cutting ties with you, ignore that attention seeking shit. If they were serious about their threats, they would've done them by that point or at least attempted it.

I would look through them and not allow them into my house. They are dead to me when they kill off their true gender

>It's just a lot less of a nuisance to say "sure man" and walk away.

Did you just assume xir gender?

Except the ones causing your kids to hide under their desks at school.

>An acquaintance
>not a family member or close friend
Who gives a fuck? Call him “him” whenever possible, without being a bully about it. Get on with your life.

Say you’re gay to the trans and you like men so you can fuck her
I do it all the time

'murrica fuck yeah?

>be kind
>be honest
Pick one.