Why is this guy so fucking stupid

Other urls found in this thread:

whitehouse.gov/presidential-actions/executive-order-blocking-property-persons-involved-serious-human-rights-abuse-corruption/
youtu.be/xnA8H5lRLRI
youtu.be/xXMbeORKFBg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because he's Reddit's guy

what stupid? niggers still can't admit they lost?

Why does he scare you so much?

>calling out blatant kikery on twitter as the POTUS
>stupid
kill yourself you eternal retard

He keeps going on about Hillary yet does nothing about her. Why? If he really didn't want to do anything about her he wouldn't bring her up so often, but bringing her up all the time and not following through is dumb

>Calling out the media faggots and the deep state is now stupid

Stay afraid

Why are you and other leftists still so unbelievably buttblasted and disconnected from reality?

Because all his supporters are rural and suburban retards.

Remember when all the niggers and fags in Toronto acted as if anyone outside of downtown TO didn't deserve representation? Then they elected Rob Ford? That was hilarious.

Hillary has covered her tracks by killing everyone with evidence.

Why are you such a soy boy?

Fuck off transvestite go suck some more dog dick while you give mudslimes your paycheck before they crush your head with a peace truck

What is with this recent shilling?

This why he scares them.

1 posting shill. Go fuck some children

Trump's twitter is the most cancerous thing i've ever seen

he should get the fuck out of his phone and stop acting like a child

waaaaaaaaah cnn dusnt like mu :(

Lol so stupid

This is you

>the most cancerous thing i've ever seen
Considering the shit hole country you live in, that's pretty bad, friend.

This is a question only a low IQ, america idol watching, gogurt eating, fluoride brain would ask.

These shills act tough but theyre all sucking my presidents fucking dick for forgiveness when the cameras stop rolling.

whitehouse.gov/presidential-actions/executive-order-blocking-property-persons-involved-serious-human-rights-abuse-corruption/

youtu.be/xnA8H5lRLRI

LOL look at that fucked up monster.

You're in Mexico and a Twitter account is the most cancerous thing you've ever seen?

Fucking potato nigger
>what are the 3 branches of government

Is that a child?

you should try remaking this thread, but next time include an actual reason for why you think he's wrong...

The president gets his news from fox and friends lol

The whole Russia investigation is a roadblock. Obama went along with the Russia narrative because he is just as crooked as Hillary. They don't care if nothing comes from it as long as it is there and takes a LONG time.

Reminder this is the same chump who slashed the corporate tax-rate, despite the ever increasing automation of industries and essentially everything.

Fags will learn children are not toys.

8 year old cadian boy

Canadian*

Keep thinking that

When these kids grow up it’s going to be a fucking shitstorm. People don’t like homosexuals as much as they think they do. People definitely care for kids protection more than adoption rights of gays

Because he's not a dictator and can't just throw anyone he wants in jail. How fucking stupid can you be?

its going to be fumy

Fuu

So why did he say sending Hilary to jail will be his main priority before the election? Yet he did NOTHING. Nice back tracking trump cuck.

¡Ay ay ay aaaaay!
Bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang!
My seester's a virgin; my mother ees too
You give me five pesos I geeve them to you

i found the shareblue guy!!!!.

that line is straight out of their talking points. ive seen the memos

LOL

hey man delete this

Because jailing a political rival would make his life far more difficult. Democrats would be autistically screeching at full volume for the next 3 years, and it might actually cause a "Blue Wave" in response to what seems like a very dictatorial action.

While jailing Hillary might be the morally right thing, it'd be like sticking your dick into a beehive to save a dog from being stung to death. Sure, saving the dog is morally right, but now you have bee stings all over your dick.

>So why did he say sending Hilary to jail will be his main priority before the election?
Feel free to show us the quote, Nancy-boy

Neo nazis
Roaming the streets
Splitting faggot skulls wide open

>Win election
>Still trying to play like you were cheated and that there's a conspiracy against you
You won. You won. YOU. WON. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE. YOU HAVE CONTROL. YOU ARE THE GLOBAL ELITES. YOU HAVE THE POWER. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE. ALL THE RESPONSIBILITY IS YOURS.

UNMASK THE CONSPIRACIES. DO IT. YOU'RE IN POWER. YOU HAVE THE POWER. YOU HAVE THE POWER TO UNMASK THE CONSPIRACIES. YOU WON. YOU WON. DO IT. DO IT. UNMASK THE GLOBALIST CONSPIRACY. UNMASK IT. DO IT. YOU WON. YOU ARE IN POWER. YOU HAVE ALL THE POWER. YOU'RE NOT THE UNDERDOG. YOU WON. DO IT. DO IT. DO IT.

Quick cave in its face

>why are you so stupid?

He is calling out the fakes that could only come write fan fiction after being trounced in the election.

>He is right you know.

This.

The muh Hillary/CNN stuff seems like a strawman now.

Look at this screeching retard.
>MUH PRESIDENT IS DICTATOR!!!!
is a fucking fallacy. Go back to whatever shithole you crawled out from.

Nigger

Cunt

>being this much of a cuck in denial
Don't even fucking pretend to not have seen trump say he'd send Hillary to jail in numerous speeches, tweets, and even live in a debate with her. The amount of pathetic grovelling you cucks do is astounding.

Here you go. Right from his mouth.
youtu.be/xXMbeORKFBg
Now kill yourself you lying piece of shit.

are you retarded?
there is still a deep state

look what happened to JFK when he said he was going to go after secret societies

That's a great analogy. And she's profoundly depressed, twisting in the wind as a pathetic two-time loser. Jailing her would give her a purpose and a cause. They let Winston Smith wander around as a defeated husk in his last days too.

>Don't even fucking pretend to not have seen trump say he'd send Hillary to jail in numerous speeches, tweets, and even live in a debate with her.

But where did he say it was going to be his first priority? Quit moving the goalposts.

Just stopping by to say that was one of the poorest analogies I've ever read. What the fuck were you even thinking?

> fighting words with words
> shill demands Trump fight words with bullets
> Italian flag

Like pottery. Hairy pottery.

1. That was an in-the-moment quip for reactions
2. Donald Trump ISN'T in control of the law of this country.
3. He's been unable to gain a lot of political capital due to the Russia conspiracy theory.

>the president is omniscient and all powerful

Lol get a load of this soyboy.

You can't take away moving goalposts from leftists, they just move the goalpost again before you can do it.

He is an American. So he is quite smart (for an American).

Didn't say his first priority. Clearly it was one of main priorities as he constsntly repeated right up until he won and then immediately he said he's not going to so anything at all. You Trump cucks are fucking pathetic. You can't even accept or admit you got conned by him, you rationalize and project everything to keep your faith in trump like some cuck with a wife that's cheating. Kys.

>his main priority
Keep trying, ponce

YOU CONTROL THE EXECUTIVE, LEGISLATIVE, AND JUDICIAL BRANCHES YOU FUCKING SWINE. YOU CONTROL EVERYTHING. IT ISN'T JUST THE PRESIDENTIAL WIN. YOU HAVE TOTAL CONTROL. YOUR FACTION OF REAGAN-ENABLED ASYLUM-DODGERS WON. YOU WON. YOU AREN'T BEING OPPRESSED BY THE STATE. YOU ARE THE STATE.

>That was an in-the-moment quip for reactions
Fuck off lying piece of shit. He said it countless times in various different places for a whole fucking year. YOU GOT CONNED AND PLAYED. Accept it, you pathetic cunts.

He has no governing majority. He has no support in the party. He is still an outsider and still has to fight and pay favors and do politics and negotiate and give and take every single day in order to get anything done. Even now most of the Republicans would rather want him gone and he is surrounded by vultures.

This is not a dictatorship.

>keeps playing semantics because he nothing else
Yeah keep sucking trumps dick like he sucks Jewish cock, you subhuman low IQ cuck.

Yup, a lactating underage tranny queen, basically he would the liberal messiah if he was also black.

>YOU CONTROL THE EXECUTIVE, LEGISLATIVE, AND JUDICIAL BRANCHES
No, that is the Republican Party, i.e. John McCain, Bushes, Flake, Kristol and all the others who would rather see Trump dead and buried.

Trump doesn't even have full control of the executive branch, you retard, let alone the other 2 branches. Republicans are not a unified party. He still faces heavy opposition from Neocons, like Paul Ryan, Marco Rubio, John McCain, and etc.

>Everyone with an R next to their name will vote the same way
It's not that big a majority slimjim. Also when the president isn't an overreaching unconstitutional nigger he can't just do everything he wants on a whim. Lastly holy fuck the only one holding him to impossible standards of speed is you and niggers like you, a proper investigation takes time, and IS underway.

No but Republican ideals control the judicial branch you fucking retard

I honestly don't know how his parents haven't been arrested yet and the boy taken into childrens aid.

Oh wait, somehow a faggot got elected here......

EXCUSES. MORE EXCUSES. WELL LET ME GIVE YOU AN EXCUSE. THE CENTER IS RISING, AND WHEN WE DO I'M GOING TO PUT ALL YOU GOD-DAMNED HIPPIES IN CELLS FOR THE REST OF YOUR FUCKING LIVES.

What? Oh, you don't have an argument, you're not interested in a discussion and this is a slide thread.
But we all knew that.

Settle down man there are unprecedented things going on behind the scenes especially for human trafficking. Did you see the newest executive order?

They colluded during the election to her benefit and continue to run stories that benefit her and the corporate DNC. They're even using the Russia investigation to punch to the left and attack Jill Stein for ffs.

Being less loud for a second, I do appreciate the efforts being made to curb human trafficking and the abuses of individuals who have traditionally felt and acted like they are above the law.

I just hate the politics side. The action and sanity side is great. The politics side where everyone just waves a flag like a jackass and perpetuates retarded shit is what gets my ire.

The argument is it "Trump controls everything" we all learn that in civics 101. But I'm sure the desire for a dictator is incredibly strong coming for the trumpcuck camp

>sending. Hilary. to. jail. will. be. his. main. priority.
Refuting a false statement != semantics.
Keep going sister-boy, this is fun.

>the US president has the power equivalent to a dictator
>what are checks and balances
kill yourself as soon as possible.

I can't even tell what you're trying to say, articulate your thoughts you American lardass.

Your idology controls all of the branches of government. Quit pretending like you're the underdog. You have the power and therefore all the responsibility

>kill yourself as soon as possible.
How do you think I ended up back on this board?

The argument isn't*

>blatantly neglecting that 80% of Congress is nothing like Campaign Trail Trump

$0.02 has been deposited to your account

El cartel is making you look at his account?
If no, then just stop reading it.

>My dictator of choice isn't in total control and therefore I assume the moral position of underdog
The post

Let me get this right? This guy is president of the USA, you on the other hand are some jerkoff loser. Yet you call him stupid.

There is literally nothing wrong with dictatorship.
Kings, emperors and dictators alike can govern long and competently and benevolently as history has shown.
The point is that America has never been a dictatorship and never will be without at least 2 more Civil Wars due to the nature of the political system your guys have.

And thanks to checks in balances it will take a few years to right the course. It's almost like presidents serve multiple year terms.

Under that premise there's nothing wrong with democracy either.

>He keeps going on about Hillary yet does nothing about her. Why?

REMEMBER SETH RICH

saved lol

Both have proven to be viable systems.

>what is the department of justice
Retarded.

Ahahaha
Trumpcucks desiring dictatorship. Classic. Pottery. Go back to bed you fucking 12yo.

And they're also growing up with what is turning out to be a very conservative generation. Dark future ahead for these faggots.

>Hey guys maybe we shouldn't have political revolution every 4 years
Wow?!?!?!?!?