Predict The Best Shill Theme For 2018

I've seen thousands of shill and slide topics, but when "they" find one that works, they stick with it until we get bored and they have to make a new one. The best (ones that work) from the last years seem to be:
>How can white boys even compete? / Blacked
>Le 56 percent / Amerimutt
>Fucking boomers ruined everything (maybe)

The boomers one is happening right now and (to me) it seems designed to shift blame for the stuff that WILL explode in the next decade (US debt, unfunded liabilities, social security, massive housing bubble). When shit goes tits up it will be blamed on "boomers" instead of (((boomers))).

So what's your guess? Feel free to make some up.

I think the next step is going to be the sexualisation of children and being up to our necks in red star gommunism

>What does Sup Forums think of my country
>what the fuck is wrong with white women
>how to we fix white women
>redpill me on x
>almost every thread with Australian flag or any fag flag

I think we will see more like the "fucking boomers" theme. They will need to shift blame for systemic problems and it is better to start memeing blame now. If they can slide threads with it, then all the better. Anything that dummies will reply to consistently will work.

My guess is:
>"Trump is the most corrupt President in all American history".
This will ALWAYS get replies here and thus derail a thread, and shoa other threads off page 10.

>heavy implications
you will be punished for your insolence!

Those aren't shills. They're just people pissing on you and laughing because you're easily triggered basement dwelling cucks.

boomers are pretty cancer. (and no im not 'they')

the 56% face is so fucking annoying

I predict that "sleepy time" shill will be replaced by "hungry time" shill.
>This thread is making me hungry for a tasty snack
>We should talk about this later after we have a tasty snack
>Wow that's interesting, but I'm so hungry for a tasty snack.
>It's never a bad time for a tasty snack.
>Doesn't this pic of food make you hungry for a tasty snack?

where have you been,meme expert? Boomers have been complained about for the past decade.

I complained about them online far before it became a meme, but now I've changed my mind, simply because I saw how utterly horrible gen X and millennials are - they will literally ruin the remainder of civilization

I like this. Taking white culture and making it black to get triggered (you)s. Or better yet taking white historical figures and claiming that they were wholly or partially black. Stormtards are always the easiest to bait.

hot pockets are so useful for NEETliving

Le 56% is no shill tactic its fucking hilarious

the trailer has tons of dislikes and negative comments lol

Are you literally asking Sup Forums to do your shill work for you?

>identical threads posted multiple times an hour
>24 hours a day
>for weeks, if not months, on end
>(((SHILLS AREN'T REAL, GOYIM)))

Thanks for "Correcting the Record", Brocksucker.

>Made With Caffeinated Cheese

What the actual fuck?

My thoughts exactly.

WHAT THE FUCK is the deal with Posts about being sleepy???
I see it sometimes there will be 4 Posts in a row: "hey guys im getting sleepy lets go to bed"
Are they that bad at subversion or is it a meme?

I was bored and I thought we could predict the next theme before it starts and then link back to this post in the archives when it happens.

>>identical threads posted multiple times an hour
These are meant to push meaningful threads (like leakers and insider info) off the catalog. Even when they are eventually deleted, 5 "blacked" threads can kill 5 real insider threads and discourage other leakers.