cubisticking.tumblr.com/post/156944699432/failed-step-1
archiveofourown.org/works/10165223/chapters/22770725
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Yurio deserved to win
Gold and Kazakh dick

>Yuuri deserved to win
Silver and the best wife Russia could make

Is Victor a russian mail order bride?

Agreed, and fuck JJ for robbing Otabek of the bronze.

If you mean by getting him through copying his skating routine and having it posted online then yes.

So my friend loved that this anime was about some washup with issues instead of some rising star with talent. I laughed when it ended up that the washup lost to the guy with potential

I hope it's Yurio who's injured in S2

I don't think anybody ever disputed that.

JJ will break his leg and Isabella will have to put him down

Will season two get more erotic hand holding

Kubo will never let harm come to her boyfriend. The Leaf will take gold in season 2

>The Leaf will take gold in season 2

Given that JJ has a white gold ring and Yuuri a yellow gold one, does that mean we're going to get a third proposal with a rose gold ring in season 2?

Baldfat being exhibitionists about their love in S2 when?

Phichit is best boy.

>meme gold for an engagement ring

Only someone who hates their significant other would do that.

>he still thinks it was an engagement ring
lol

>implying
They already were

I miss their pda so much

That hand holding is too erotic!

12 didn't have enough pda. It didn't have enough of Bald with his arm around his Piggy. Just a few of the many sins of 12.

I meant in the whole of s1 in general, user.
The ice dance was pretty romanchikku though at least

JJ won bronze but Otabek won the blonde

Nobody else wanted the blonde

i did

May the best witch bless us with 3x the pda and romanchikku moments for s2

We know Otabek

>999

>Suwabe voiceing an actual bald

twitter.com/suno_31/status/841489973022875648

>3x
>trips

Double confirmed

This is horrifying

Balding animu men is the new hotness, thanks Vitya

It's White day tomorrow. What would Vitya give Piggy?

Crabs

isn't it the man's turn to give something on white day?

I want animators to draw Victor's hairline further back with every timeskip for season 2.

victor is a man

It doesn't matter, they're both men

victor is the woman of the relationship

>woman of the relationship
no, he's fucking not. stop with that stupid shit

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Day
>Traditionally, popular White Day gifts are cookies, jewelry, white chocolate, white lingerie, and marshmallows.
>white lingerie

The whole point of a gay relationship is that they're both men.

They both have feminine qualities. Victor may love shopping and being extra but Piggy probably is the one that does most of the housework

What a cute Victor. Link to original?

welp

This isn't the meme mahou I wanted.

Is that Pig's new leotard?

cubisticking.tumblr.com/post/156944699432/failed-step-1

What is this for? Are you telling me Hot Topic is going to sell yoi merch?

if you search Yuri on Ice in the hot topic site you get that so yes

Victor should wear this so he would be matching with Yuri's leotard

What does it matter? It's not like chubby 15 year old girls aren't already wearing yoi tshirts.

>baldfat probably going back home to cook together
Why are they so comfy? I would seriously watch a whole s2 where they just do domestic shit all day

MAPPA would be fucking mad not to produce a comfy domestic OVA in 2017.

They are both men in their relationship, fatbaldfag.

>999
>3x
>3x333=999

what did georgi mean by this?

Pig sleeps a grill every night her name is Makkachin

I thought makkachin was a boy?

god fucking dammit

Victor is in denial about his poodle's gender

Calendar illustrations when

Never end of the month probably

Hey /fs/, if you want to 'see' the baldfat sextape, go check it out.

speaking of which, finally chapter is out

archiveofourown.org/works/10165223/chapters/22770725

Man, I almost teared up. Baldfat are too good to be true.

That was such a good fic, I'm proud one of our anons wrote it. The threads were so hilariously realistic and they actually managed to make the end heartwarming and positive, which is nice.

Fuck JJ, Kubo should not have let him recover though it's technically not unusual. But Otabek didn't especially deserve bronze. Narratively it didn't matter and technically his base scores weren't competitive enough.

How badly will you cry when they finally show baldfat getting married?

I'll probaly wake up clutching my chest in the middle of the night for at least 3 months after.

Is 7 the best episode?
I know we're all fond of 10 for obvious reasons, but 7 was just so fucking great. The suspence of the skating, the music (pic related, I'LL SAVE YOU NOW) the garage scene, Yuuris beautiful program, the kiss. I almost feel the same way rewatching it as I did the first time.
7 and 5 are definitly my favourite episodes.

Ep 6 is my fave. Confident Piggy, high sexual tension with Baldy, sexy Chris' ass.

>5
>favourite

shit taste desu.

1 > 7 > 10 > 12 > all the rest > 5

Episode 6 was the first time I felt that the series was made by actual madman.

Fuck you, 5 was great. That backhug, Minami turning out to be likable, seeing the Yuri on Ice routine for the first time. But I can't even take you seriously when putting 12 before all the rest.

7 is my favorite because I will never forget how I felt when they kissed.

10 is overall the better episode but the ep 7 kiss is the best moment of the series, and the lead up to it was perfect. This moment will stick in my mind forever as one of the most romantic things I've ever seen.

>But I can't even take you seriously when putting 12 before all the rest.

>Bald's tears
>Yuuri's final FS
>Yurio's final FS
>DAVAI 2.0
>pair skate
>僕らは愛と呼ぶ。氷の上の全てを

I'll take any one of those before that little digimon-shit any day of the week.

>12 before goddamn anything

>never forget

>hating on Minami
What shit taste

10 > almost everything that isn't 10 > that LeafBald + FatFairy doujin > 12

I got a good kek out of this

12 would've been great if it didn't mix all those things in with character assassination and wasn't the finale

6 is no longer my favorite but it was definitely the episode that made me fall head over heels for this show precisely for because 10 is my favorite now however, followed by 7.

>Bald's tears
Who cares
>Yuuri's final FS
Who cares
>Yurio's final FS
>DAVAI 2.0
I'll give you these
>pair skate
For some reason should have been a lot more touching in theory than it was in practice
>僕らは愛と呼ぶ。氷の上の全てを
Who cares

I felt that from the start but ep 4 was when I felt it was made by a madman taking Baldfat seriously

My favorite is 5 too. It's lovely to see Yuuri coming out of the shell for once.

Me too. Episode 4 had the lewd onsen scene.

If we're talking sexual madness, that was there from the start and really drilled in by the eros concept but ep 4 with the hair poking and the beach scene turned it from hardcore manservice to a legit romance for me

At the end of episode 4 I was still pretty sure this was just another no homo-anime, so I was really happily suprised at 5 with all the hugging and that fucking love confession on national tv. I think I rewatch that episode at least two days a day that week, it will always have a special place in my heart.

I hate the recap parts of 10, but the casual skater interactions were nice and the plot twist was a gift from the heavens, which is why it's a favorite. 1 had great skating animation, I'll always be sad for the huge drop in quality, and I liked most everything else about it.

I fell in love with my first ever husbando Episode 1. Therefore it will always be my favourite.

I feel so ashamed for picking this up so late. And even then I watched as a joke. Oh well, atleast I got to hype the last episode with you guys.

>first ever
>husbando
A husbando is forever user. Otherwise he is not your husbando.

Saying he's their first husbando doesn't imply user will replace him, it just means he was the first.

And I understand that because he almost became my first husbando before I realized I far prefer him with Piggy. Just as well, because now I can't decide between him and Pig at all.