Why are androids such a niche fetish?

Why are androids such a niche fetish?

>no vagoo
dropped

>interchangeable vagoo
Picked up.

Because they are just bits of metal put together. It's like having a toaster fetish.

Bitch you don't know the meaning of niche fetish.

Because they aren't realistic enough yet.

Even if they did get the materials and mechanics right to build the sexbot army, they'd have to be dumb enough to not be considered sentient.

>two about anime robot girls next season
Are you ready?

Because legitimate autism is exceedingly rare.

Try snuggling with your toaster, you'll understand why/

>you will never have a futa android gf

I got two opinions on androids.
1. I'm so lonely that as long as it looks pretty and is capable of mimicking real human interaction then great. No nipples, no vag, fine. Could still jerk me off or something.

2. Androids to the point of basically being human, but artificial. IE; grown flesh not synthetic material, senses, emotions, etc. Fantastic, I'l pay anything.

However I am paranoid about my very personal confidant uploading everything it sees and does to a corporate data base and things like that.
"Damn Bob, this guy had his android jerk him off 7 times to day, what the hell?"
"Well Jim, now we know what to black mail him with."
That kinda thing.

I need it to be friday, NOW.

TOOBIE IS PUREST BOT

>That one android chick in Archer who detached her Vagina to wash it in the sink and left it to dry

My android waifu could kill your android waifu

Food is a niche fetish.

My Android waifu isn't a sample

Because it's super easy to objectify women even more this way.

You could basically live your manliest dream through with android waifu.

"Oh boy, I should probably change her tits today for one size larger."

So basically android waifu would be like car + housewife you can fuck anytime.

It actually sounds pretty great.

Don't trust dem dang robits one bit! The dern clankers 'r gonna kill us all!

How well would one of these fare against a single 12ga slug to the chest?

Because boring faggots always either want their perfect waifu's that they can project everything onto or some weak sauce pinocchio thing.

No one just wants hot robot bitches they can fuck and use as war machines in global battles.
Spineless emotionally weak idiots.

I'd have a sexy christmas cake android who called me daddy, and spared no expense on it's body.
Only the best tits ass and pussy technology money can buy. Can go balls deep all fucking day with no need for foreplay or getting her ready.

Will then send it out with the best weapons available and have it fight other androids to add to my harem and earn land/tech/monies.

As a matter of fact I've just thought up an awesome web novel.

STOP

It's a fucking machine.
You're on this website where actual human beings are SLAUGHTERED brutally and you are upset by a drawing of a piece of goddamned circuits and wires that look sort of like a human being being destroyed?

No, I'm serious. Some monster MURDERED AN ACTUAL HUMAN BEING and had a thread up for days showing it off.

The horrors on /gif/ where I've seen people that were just taken apart or died in horrible ways.

Your empathy is misspent. Grow up.

I don't give a fuck what kind of retard snuff shit gets posted in containment boards. Please go back to whatever shithole you frequent, because it clearly isn't Sup Forums.

A2 >>> Toobie
A2 is the best girl and SAVED THE WORLD.

For the record I dont think they are the best fetish...

Kill yourself so I can have a giggle

Some people have different levels of empathy and your example of the popularity of rekt threads on /gif/ shows that clearly. Just because that user shows empathy for a fictional robot, doesn't mean that he thinks people getting annihilated in gruesome ways is fine.

I think you're forgetting exactly where you are, empathy for 3d is left at the door.
But you would know that if you'd lurked here for more than a week.

It's some gookshit, right?

I just want to be protected by A2-neesan.