I don't think we're ready for the amount of chimping that will surround this movie

I don't think we're ready for the amount of chimping that will surround this movie.
>90% black dats hella diverse wite devils
>das rite white boys look at these badass niggas
>kendrick and beyonce on soundtrack? YASSS KWEEN
>WE DONT NEED WHITEY BLACK MOVIE BETTER BRUH
>20 reasons why blacks make the best movies
How well will this shit do? If I see any white person buy a ticket for this movie im beating their ass on sight

Just get ready for this shit movie to be injected into every facet of modern life. This shit is a jews wet dream

100% from critics
30% from audience
Good numbers from nigs first weekend in US
DOA overseas

>Itt white bois jealous that a blockbuster movie isn't about them

Don't they all die vs Thanos in the next movie after this one?

>No light-skinned blacks
>Jewlywood strikes again

How many chinks will see this movie?

>If I see any white person buy a ticket for this movie im beating their ass on sight
Talked like a true chimp.

kek this shit probably won't sell one ticket in china

Kek just don’t watch it and if you want give it a shit review. That’s how you win, let black girls people enjoy their escapism. I hate nogs as much as the next person but I’m not cruel. This movie will generate a meme gold mine.

poor Martin Freeman had to be in this

this

>"The diverse cast of Black Panther is 90% African or African American"

that is probably the best quote of 2017

It's being released in the dead zone between January and March. Don't expect much.

>movie with black people
>rap music

I'm sorry but this ruins any movie. If I recall even Django has a scene where it plays rap music and it just ruins the whole scene.

Movie not even released and you're displaying massive amount of butthurt. Where did bp touch you? Was it naughty?

Bet a million dollars a nig will shoot a nog at least once at a theater during the first week of premier.

how do I know you are a mullato without even seeing you

Dumb. The movie's revenue will depend on everyone but the black people, you'll see. I'm sure they're not counting on making greatest gross in fucking Africa, they're busy butchering one another and starving to death. Even if the movie is good, which I doubt since Marvel can't write minority characters, just cardboard cut outs.

Is this one of those Spike Lee movies ?

I would rather black movies be successful as there would be less pressure to "diversify" the good movies. Also black movies are generally better than fully jewed regular movies if you actually take the time to watch them. Black panther is a boring character though, they really shouldn't go all in on this.

Let's just hope that the human holocaust can stop him

>Movie set in Africa
>99% black cast
>Wakonda is highly nationalistic
>Will show a black identity that's not nigger tier

I see nothing wrong with this unless they start on the "White devil" stuff.

I mean it is just staying true to the source material nothing inherently wrong with that.

if only whites were given the same curtesy in hollywood

no theres not. if it werent for hollywood nigging up every single white franchise

Most likely the movie will be almost all black but he will still get a white girlfriend

What will make the nignogs chimp out the most about this movie is that no one will watch it except niggers.
It'll be too scary for virtue signalling soyboys.
Even coalburners will find it too triggering.

Can't wait to see the chimpening.

Friendly reminder that pro-black does not have to mean anti-white

in the west it is inherently anti white. especially in hollywood

Amerimutts will save this movie, because it will flop everywhere else

I can't really say that the marvel franchise is guilty of such though.

I'm gonna go watch it because I liked black panther as a character in comics as a kid, but I only ever saw him as a side kick / budy to Captain america, so it seems weird to have a movie where he's alone.

>what is spiderman the last homecoming

It serves ZOG's interests to conflate the two. They want blacks and whites hating each other instead of them.

You’re a disgrace to that flag

Because I'm gonna go see a movie about a character I like? I mean I'm not gonna go see it on release day, I never do, and if I read that the movie is nothing but black power, blacks are best, WE WUZ crap, then I'll sadly have to skip it. But the character was good in Winter Soldier, so I'm somewhat hopeful.

No whites will see this
>25m open
>biggest flop of 2017
>erases failure of TLJ
>sjw negroes blame failure on huwhites
>sjw negroes blame failure on studios
>jon boyega publicly blames non negroes
>finn dies 5 min into next movie
>idris elba never cast again
>the rock plays every blackhero til 2025
GG ,marvel

Coincidentally the only one where marvel didn't have full creative control

It'll be an interesting experiment. First major all-black piece that has major international conglomerate support. Generally any blacks at all and it's immediately a bomb internationally, and these major (((conglomerates))) really count on the international box office these days. It'll be interesting to see the international and domestic takes on this one.

that's the most tumblr image I've ever seen. You're a girl, right?

holy shit you are cancer go back to plebbit.
we hate niggers here.

>black guy
>not even american black guy
>rap music starts playing
fuck kikes and fuck american niggers

blacks from the rest of the world might be tolerable, american blacks are the worst of the worst

they are pushing the shit out of this. they are already projecting huge box office draws before a single showing, aka fake news, trying to influence turnout. pretty sad. hope it flops.
that being said i always liked black panther comics and kind of want to see it

Don’t ask don’t tell.

Heimdalr the white is played by idris Elba. Shut your whore mouth and go be retarded some place else.

bruh
in the trailer
the rapper in the background literally says we wuz and hol' up at one point
>Sit down. Be humble.

This

Has it already been released? Has it already crashed?

can't wait fo it

>Wakanda is a hyper-advanced isolationist black ethnostate that has maintained superiority on the continent by separating themselves from the rest of Africa, allowing other blacks to be colonized/enslaved/die from AIDS and malaria while they remained safe in their walled cities with the cure for cancer.

What did they mean by this?

No, my fires is that he fucks one when he gets to America but ends up with a real soul sistuh to keep the sheboons happy. It will be a love triangle. Win win for the yids.

Screen cap this

theres also a wall arond wakanda right?

*Guess.

My guess is...

Proof that "diverse" is code for anti-white.

Make Wakanda Great Again!

Walls, force fields and armed patrols.

>100% from critics
Ain't that the truth.

Some movies just cannot be given a bad review, assuming the reviewer wants to keep his/her job.

WE

Checked

WUZ

I'm starting to see that this movie is getting shilled like it'll save isreal and that's got my noggin jog'n.
I'm betting it does ok in the box office but since it's not making that block buster movie money they'll blame racis wites for not going to see the movie 30 times. User reviews everywhere will say "meh, it was alright but I feel it was overhyped. It'd make a great rental." - average consumer 2018

They will blame Sup Forums for it's failure like they did TLJ.

We should actively fuck this one over.

KANGZ

I predict the Black Panther wins the most awards of any movie ever.

#OscarsSoBlackPanther

>We should actively fuck this one over.

Amerimutt butthurt chimp, who gives a fuck about that movie.

You can do both...

>inb4 this movie gets 45 Oscar nominations

Not really.

Fucking this. I'm not watching it so I don't give a fuck.

I think you're right. Only saw it once because a friend put it on while we were hanging out. It was shit.

Will black peeps yap it up in the movie theatre while this shows?

>If I see any white person buy a ticket for this movie im beating their ass on sight
Nice, fuck up the cashbox

like all superhero movies itll be a drop in a bucket that was overflowing five years ago

IDGAF. But if I'm going to be accused of it, then why don't we show them how to do it right?

It's more like kikes use their nigger pets as a weapon to destroy civilizations, but I guess you wouldn't know that since you are a MAGA civcuck. I hope you get HIV from the nigger that fucks your wife.

White people know that being in theaters with negros ruins the experience. Nobody wants to watch movies with nogs.

>being egotistical is a trait rarely found in [niggers]
you've obviously never spent much time around them

I go to the Whites Only theater in my town.

Holy fuck, he turned from arab to indian in half a second.

SHEEEEIT!

Wish I had one of those. I don't really watch movies anyway.

>Thor is based on Norse mythology
>mostly white some asian some black
>Black panther is set in Africa
>only blacks
wtf?

I'm sure your countrymen would love this movie, fingolian

Sounds like they need some more diversity. For nome reason, nobody will complain though.

Less than 1%. I won’t watch it

Black Panther is basically "We Wuz Kangs: The Movie".

t.dumb nigger
Niggers spend there whole life in a egotistical illusion

nigger commit more mass shooting per person then whites but i wouldn't expect you to know that because niggers can't math.

audience rate will get a boost because they don't want to be seen as racist

Take a wild guess.

Why are they all niggers

This what?

I'm going to see this movie because I see all of the super hero movies. I love that shit, when I was a kid they were not possible.
I go to movies to see a spectacle, and superhero movies always provide that.

I don't care how that makes you feel, just because you're a sjw and you have to inject agendas into everything and screech autistically about it doesn't mean that I can't go watch some movie because my ancestry happens to be European.

Also I do not believe that you've ever beaten anybody's ass and I highly doubt that you ever will, or that you'd even leave your parents house when not forced to.

think of what month February is and why an all black movie would be targeted for that month...