What the fuck is this pussy going to say when he grows a set of nuts and actually opens his fucking mouth?

What the fuck is this pussy going to say when he grows a set of nuts and actually opens his fucking mouth?

Other urls found in this thread:

usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2017/12/26/analysis-quiet-probe-into-clinton-email-investigation-could-landmine-robert-mueller/965396001/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4611302/Trump-probe-Mueller-s-elite-prep-school-revealed.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Trump is innocent

Why?
You a nervous little trumpkin?
You gonna cry on your giant MAGA pillow?

Whenever I see that name I instantly think of pic related, and nothing else.

He's going to keefe

>[impotent drumpflet rage]
tick tock orange crock

fpbp. Then he will start arresting lots of people.

Reply because Satan
If there was damning evidence it would certainly be published by now.

DNC is gonna get their nuts twisted

Something:

>WASHINGTON — In early January, news that the Justice Department’s inspector general launched an investigation into the government's disputed handling of the Hillary Clinton email inquiry was quickly overtaken by the chaotic run-up to President Trump’s inauguration.

>Nearly a year later, Inspector General Michael Horowitz’s wide-ranging review of the FBI and Justice’s work in the politically-charged Clinton case now looms as a potential landmine for Russia special counsel Robert Mueller.

>For months, Horowitz’s investigation — which has amassed interviews with former Attorney General Loretta Lynch, former FBI Director James Comey and other key officials — had been grinding on in near anonymity. That is, until earlier this month when the inspector general acknowledged that Mueller was alerted to a cache of text messages exchanged between two FBI officials on his staff that disparaged Trump.

usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2017/12/26/analysis-quiet-probe-into-clinton-email-investigation-could-landmine-robert-mueller/965396001/

tfw i share his last name

john kerry?

>If there was damning evidence it would certainly be published by now.

Watergate took two years.

>Mueller says nothing.
>Trumpets still get triggered

The absolute state of Sup Forums

Deadly interested inthat OIG report. Horowitz is a witz and an Obama appointee. What do we know about him? He outed Strzok. Is it possible to have an appointed oversight head, also be a jew, and also actually do his job as its supposed to be done?

Would you believe they went to the same private school together? Front row Kerry, Mueller behind him
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4611302/Trump-probe-Mueller-s-elite-prep-school-revealed.html

>words
"I am guilty and I deserve this disgrace of being executed by ol' sparky" -Executed Treasonous Traitor Mueller Dead
Time to die, faggot Marxist.

>Would you believe they went to the same private school together?

That looks photoshopped.

The resemblance is interesting, apparently I'm not the first to have noticed it.

Are you stupid? They went to the same school.

there's a lot more old pictures of them together from their yearbooks, they played all the same sports teams and shit, two upper crust spoiled main line rich kids look alike, shocker. I wonder how much of Mueller's military career has been post hoc trumped up like Kerry's was

>They went to the same school.

they look like they are at LEAST related.

lol, Watergate started with a crime. This started with a frameup that's now untangling.

The Watergate reference is more apt when the subjects change places.

He's going to walk up, look Hillary right in the cunt, and say, "Yahtzee."

He's going to expose the Zionist Occupied Government.

lol
trumpfags are so desperate and love their retarded conspiracies

d-drumpf will be impeached any day now goyim!

>i-i-its really Hilary and the Dems being investigated, I swear!

Me too :o)

Old man needs an old fashion ass kicking. A good punch to that square cock sucking jaw of his would be great. He's done nothing but further the lies of the globalist deep state cabal, and drive division and conspiracy throughout the country. This whole thing is an attempt to delegitimize Trump and his administration. If they can, they will drag this out until the 2020 election so they can say "Drumpftz is still under investigation, for muh Russia". He is filth, as is his team of rats, and they need to be purged.