Sup Forums, You have 10 seconds to prove this isn't the greatest movie ever made. Protip: you can't

This has always been by favorite film but the last I've seen it was when I was a young child so I decided to watch it again to see if I would still like it now that I'm older. If anything I appreciate it more than ever and now realize what a work of art and how based it is.

>A movie about good vs evil with classic morals like honour, family, soul, redemption
>based Catholic Church as the good guys killing monsters, vampires and other evil creatures
>100percent white cast and no forced diversity/lgbt shit
>Based on classic European myths, legends and novels
>the villains are trying to use science to destroy religion
>Aesthetic visuals, like a renaissance painting
>great soundtrack

If you haven't watched it, I would highly recommend you do

dat some kate beckinsale?

I forgot about this C+ movie thanks user

>Kate Beckinsale in her prime qt years
>Hugh Jackman with a fucking machine gun crossbow fucking up vampires

No argument from me OP.

>soulless CGI shitfest

This was one of the few movies I had to stop watching after 15 minutes and rated one star on IMDB. It was a complete pile of horseshit.

Strong points all around

I forgot that total shite movie existed.

this movie is not complete similar but also tons of fun

keep listening to (((movie critics))), goy

It is absolutely amazing compared to the shit that is being made today

>This has always been by favorite film
awful, i left cinema before it was over

Hmm.

Boondock Saints or Pulp Fiction, sorry user no contest

>Tfw you will never have such a qt3.14 vampire killer girlfriend.

Just watched this yesterday. Fucking great movie. It's immediately apparent why it got low reviews, it's about race flat out and doesn't shy away from it. Also showing spics as the gangbanging cockroaches that they really are. The editing is janky at times but its basically /tg/ meets training day.

thank op, ill watch this again with this new perspective in mind.

Isn't Beckinsale Selene in Underworld? Damn she was a hot vampire in this.

Too bad they fucked up the serie.

*unsheats katana*

Millennials everywhere are mailing their semen cross country. It's a new trend, and if you take part you are considered a part of the "Cumtry Club". Upon receiving the gift, the recipient drinks the white fluid while posting a video of the act on Instagram. It began as a meme, a way for tech-savvy Millennials to have sex long-distance with friends they met over the internet. But now some Millennials are taking part, well, just to have fun. "Yeah me and some of my League of Legends buddies thought it would be kind of cool to suck each other off through the mail" says Xandar Constantine, a trans-entity from Topeka, Kansas. We met Xandar in xir backyard in a kiddy pool bathing in gallons of xir friends collected semen. But Xandar says they are still just friends.

Now some mental health experts are saying Millennials aren't drinking ENOUGH cum. Baby Boomers on average have consumed at least a football stadium's worth of semen in a lifetime, where Millennials are projected to have only consumed about a quarter of that. "It's a worrying trend" says Harvey Weinstein. #prayforsandyhook

It’s only worth watching because my baby Kate is in it.

the same director and writer also made The Mummy 1 and 2 another great series, however he didn't write or direct the shitfest that was the mummy 3:tomb of the dragon emperor, that was directed by (((rob cohen)))

bump

That movie is pretty comfy. Of course I would pay good money just to watch Kate Beckinsale read names out of a phone book for an hour and a half.

this is a based Film
Zulu

Counterpoint.

Front rank, FIRE!

has nigger in it

*It's a good and based film.

Yeah but he's a traitor to his partner and dies for it

Front rank fire! Rear rank fire, reload!

OP you accidentally put up a pic of van helsing.

Surely you meant Shoot Em Up.

thats ok and what about this top Film
The man who would be King

And Daniel never let go of Peachy's hand and Peachy never let go of Daniel's head

>Tfw neither will Van Hellsing

I didn't know Lemmy was in that

The action scenes were overdone CGI shit and the Dracula was absolute cringe trash terrible, worst active I've ever seen in my damn life, but the leads were eye candy, so there's that.

*active ->acting

TFW You find out she married a dirty hollywood jew named Len Wiseman.