Was jesus white? be honest, Sup Forums

was jesus white? be honest, Sup Forums.

Jesus never existed.

He was a Jew during the years they began to mix with Edomites and other shit ethnicities. He called out the half-breeds and they called him a half-breed too.

My opinion? He looked a bit like this.

He was described only in visions afaik. In the new testament I don't think his likeness was ever written about in his teachings before he died. In the visions he's described as having white skin with feet and arms of bronze, with white hair like pure wool and eyes like a furnace. This makes me think he might have been albino (possibly a black albino since his hair is described as being like wool more than once) so a black albino with no pigment in his eyes, making them appear red like a furnace? Perhaps being born of god he had no eye color to "export"...

But once again, this only how he's described in visions SO, he could have just been depicted as a ghostly figure. His skin color doesn't matter, he's the son of god

He didn't look out of place, because when he walked through the big crowd, no one could find him or point him out, so he wasn't a negro or albino. He might have been tall and authoritative or comely.

>how he really looked

Jesus was a jew who came to bring salvation to the jews, he chased the happy merchants out of the temple and the happy merchants killed him for it. According to the Bible the jews were chosen by God be a 'priestly nation' who would be the light shining on the hill in darkness for the rest of the nations. But they rejected Him and they rejected Jesus who he sent, and so the jews became the center of evil, and the light that they were supposed to carry was dispersed throughout the rest of the nations.

The Bible also predicts that evil will finally be manifested in one person, called the 'antichrist' who will claim the title of king of the jews and set himself up in Jerusalem as Cesar (which means the 'god emperor') over what could be called the revived Roman Empire. The jews will be his 'priestly class' whom he will use to try and enslave the rest of the world.

The last prophecy of the Bible is of Jesus returning to earth at last when it has become undeniably clear that there is no hope of mankind freeing themselves under their own power. Then and only then will the jews finally acknowledge their king and their own rightful position and the happy merchants will finally be defeated

He was a sandnigger, just like everything else hailing from the sandbox and their religions.
If he even existed, considering sandniggers lie all the time.

He doesn't have a color because he doesn't exist.

Roman historians also acknowledge that he lived.

His existence has been corroborated by multiple sources spanning multiple cultures and ethnic groups including people who did not follow or believe his teachings.

there is more evidence for the existence of Jesus then many many other historical persons of that time period that no one questions the existence of

Literally the most retarded atheist arguement ever

Only a dedicated racist would care, adolf.

no, he was jewish

no, th

If he existed he probably did not look that different from other men in his area.

God was his father so of course user

As white as a jew can be

Nope. The white depictations came centuries after his death

I'm not an atheist. And Jesus never existed. There was no healing for the sick, and no miracles. The story was invented by Europeans.

Look, it's not important, but this is an old mural in an even older ethopian church. You know some nigger tribes were christian before most parts of europe. What's more important is that his return is at hand, pray for the souls of your loved ones and for yourself.

>the story was invented by Europeans.
yeah, sure

No. The real Jesus was black. White people just doing what they do best. Steal history and say they created it.

Sand nigger wasn't real how tf can he be white?
/thread

Kek, FUCK NO

>was jesus white? be honest, Sup Forums.

Probably like Assad with long hair..

He was God

The early Christians didn't even believe Jesus was a real person. Much less a white one.

>Pic related

I have no idea

>literally a physical manifestation of God
>HURRR WUT WAZ THE COLOR OF HIS SKIN
For fuck's sake, people. Is nothing sacred anymore?

>CE
so jesus had already died for how long when people began to write about him? his fame spread through word of mouth so quickly, but never entered cannon?

ABSURD.

how can you know each even is related?

Indo-Japanese obviously.
Do you even into history?

This. I live in the Middle East and he probably looked just like a mizrachi jew: dark and bearded.

You have to say this in all caps and post a pic of a fedora.

Don't think it really matters but he was probably white. Nazarene's were said to be pale.

Josephus is a forgery, agreed by pretty much all Biblical scholars.
Suetonius mentions Christians, and some guy named Churesto. The only possibly actual account is by Tactius.
There is a possibility that a person existed, however most stories seem to be compiled from then-popular stories and pre-existing religious texts.

If Richard Carrier said so.

Who cares what that cretin Carrier thinks?

The Apostle Paul didn't believe in a literal Jesus, and that's good enough for me.

Source?

Galatians.

It's a letter written by Paul, but you probably know that, maybe you've even read it.

Show me where in Galatians he says that Jesus was not real.