Mfw I live in the least White city in France

>mfw I live in the least White city in France

>mfw I live in the least white city in Tasmania

France hasn't been a White country since Napoleon's defeat. It's the Brazil of Europe

Don't worry frog Boi, your people will live on in quebec as the true masterrace. We've ascended, grown out of our cuckoon, and now you can decompose

coming from the country proud to call themselves cucks

i like québécois but you're just a faggot

I'm in Paris for Xmas. I have to say its pretty funny. All the muzzies seemed pissed at all the merry white families enjoying Noel.
Also, I realized that muslims are terrified of Americans. I saw one shithead run a biker off the road then get out and start to fight him. I pulled out my phone to film him and he got all aggressive and started walking up like he was going to fight me. "are you fucking kidding me?"
when he heard american accent he got startled then jumped in his shitty delivery van and drove off.

>I live in the least White city
>in France
>FRANCE
So you're under foreign occupation?

PS where da weedat? I gave my bro-frere my sack and he lost it because he smoke to much. Me... i just do it pour la gout so no bully plz.

dw based macron will save you

Marseille?

>mfw live in the gayest city in Mexico

The more gays, the less mestizo beaners reproducing, the better.

>when he heard american accent he got startled then jumped in his shitty delivery van and drove off.

funny

>mfw I live in the whitest city in Canada

CITY OF LIGHT

Paris was my first experience with how inept European police are. Holy shit they're so bad and tied down by leftist politics to where they can't do what they need to.
Germany is even worse. I saw a refugee spike my girl's drink after "pretending" he just wanted a sip of her drink and I got so furious I wacked the glass bottle at him but he ran away before I could catch him. I was seriously out for blood that night, especially knowing that the police there wouldn't do shit so I had to take matters into my own hands.

worse

Ouch. My apologies...

I live in a 53% black city.

Internet tough guy.

Brittany is rightfull Celtic Clay

>mfw I live in the least white nation

Confirmed for never being to Europe.
You'll either be harassed by gypsies, Africans, or mudslime refugees. Something like that is kind of unavoidable after some time.

Again...