Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans 2nd Season

The start of fall of the empire of evil (Rustal, Iok, Julieta and Gaelio).

Reminder that Atra's pregnancy is not confirmed, and the default is that she is NOT pregnant until confirmed. Any allusions to her being pregnant or confirmed pregnant are shitposting and not to be treated as canon; in fact, they should be ignored entirely.

Starting early for the (you)s huh. You should have thrown in your usual Yamagi isn't gay, it'd get you more bites

Except that Yamagi IS gay and that's confirmed. Atra is NOT confirmed and therefore NOT pregnant. See how that works? Basic logic.

Atra a cute

yfw mikazuki is sterile

>tfw CGS gets the last laugh and they're all sterile

Bear Atra!

Bears in this show are harbingers of doom.

Doesn't matter, they fucked!

Che will die at the end
but Fidel survive

Who will survive at the end?
I suspect that Mika and Orga will definitely die.

Ride will survive.

I be surprised if they kill any of them, I don’t think they will dare almost sure Mika will magically heal his body as well

these

>Mika is sterile
>Atra cries that she couldn't leave any proof that he existed.
>Time Skip
>Gjallarhorn is getting wrecked by a pirate ship led by Barbatos.
>As the Commander pleads for mercy a video message opens
>No words are needed as they gaze upon the terrifying visage of QUALITY Atra and realize they should instead pray for a quick death
>QUALITY Atra becomes a max level secret last boss in SRW

You forgot to X Choco

>Mika not killing himself after if Orga dies
nah

Choco has transcended the concept of life and death he is the chuuni god now!

Timeskip QUALITY Atra is cute!

Space rats are more evil than Gjallahorn ever was

Still mad about Carta, eh?

You think Atra and Kudellia will fuck after Mika dies? She was pushing that threesome thing really hard and still is so she must at least be a bit attracted to her. Plus Atra used to be a whore, and probably practiced with the other whores.

Doubt it, but Atra is so annoyingly affectional that Kudelia could end up more attached than initially intended with some time

I still argue that Kudelia is staring at Atra in OP's pic and those are some "I will devour you" eyes

Even the “Weekly Gundam News” made a joke about it, basically Atra gift Kudelia some chocolates, she thinks those are valentine chocolates so she panics and isn’t sure what to said to Atra, the chocolate ended up melting so Atra offer Kudelia more, but for Kudelia that’s not the problem…

Atra was never a whore

Atra is asleep...

I am trying to decide if I dislike this more than Destiny.

Even Age and Try had high points.

Just jump in the hate train.
Everyone is riding along.

>that "remembering all the times I fucked him in the ass" face

Ultimately, I could enjoy SEED for what it was (as well as Destiny, to a lesser extent), IBO just lost me completely at some point. Of what I watched (which is more than half the entire series), I wouldn't say it's complete garbage, but not being able to see any positives is an otherwise worst possible case.

>Kudelia's child bearing hips and child feeding tits will go unsoiled

The true tragedy of IBO desu

it's deserved

IBO S2 has been trash, and I say this as a fucking rabid S1 apologist

god i miss g-reco, at least it was nicely drawn, and funny.

we didn't know how good we had it until it was gone

>Implying Orga hasn't been monkey fucking her ragged.

>Shitposter talking to himself yet again

(you)

I mean shit dude I don't need to talk to myself to justify having opinions you think are shitty. I like try and age too and never try to hide it. just having a conversation here.

>I be surprised if they kill any of them, I don’t think they will dare almost sure Mika will magically heal his body as well

Well, that did happen in Yuuki Yuuna. But that had a vastly different tone.

Kudelia is so forced into this but that's pretty much how she is in the show as a whole.

We already know they don't sleep in the same bed.

I know this has mostly been made for jokey purposes, but I'm truly beginning to think Atra's bisexual and the harem ploy is a way for her to get into Kudelia's pants.
I really wouldn't be surprised if the epilogue has them raising Mika's kid as a couple.

bullshit

Huh, you're not helping your case with a picture that has Mika forgotten in the background.

Atra being pregnant? Yes, it's bullshit.

That scene and everything about that trio is so fucking cringy. I want Okada to fucking die already.

>LOL BAD DESCIONS AND SUFFERING xD
>And let's kill off all the likeable characters while leaving Juliet and Lok alive whose only purpose is to piss you off with their stupidity ;)
What the fuck is this shit?

Gundam? Seems like Gundam.

I've never seen a Gundam that tried this hard to frustrate its viewers

47 episodes in, and I still don't know what they wanted to say with this anime.

Try Zeta.

So you've never seen a Gundam?

"You might as well stay a child slave because even if you obtain freedom and power you will just fuck up in the end"

>okada can't write for shit
That's what they wanted to say.

The kids are more or less paying for what adults did to them.

It's a classic Rise and Fall story.
>bottomfeeders kill and trick their way to the top
>get cocky and bite off more than they can chew
>lose almost everything

Might as well ask what they wanted to say with Scarface, you dumbfuck.

Cute homos.

Basically the same thing as Icarus myth. Except it took 50 episodes to expose rather than 30 seconds.

I've never seen a character lose their way so hard.

asumming he even did it right.
efforts for trying

He looks so silly with that Gendo pose and that cardboard Gundam behind him.
Toy commercials are serious business.

Things won't work just because you want and force your way into it.
Tbh they can just stay on Mars and make a living from mining.

>Gallahorn government hates him
>Loli waifu hates him
>Tekkadan can't do crap
>His super special god mobile suit can't even beat a Garma rip off
What's this nigga plan?

There is also something about the dangers of blind following someone, a lot of the time was spent telling us how most of Tekkadan would eat their own shit if Orga told them to.

Keep screaming 'Muh Bael' when Gali+Ein tear him apart.

Muh bael motherfucker

Nobody will do business with villains

It's sad to think Choco will die alone, in a barren land where there aren't even any birds.

activate a mobile armour. kill it with tekkadan's help, once it's ripped the rustal forces apart. claim credit.

That's because Orga is burdened with the task to command alone.

But now it is confirmed thatthey fucked at least once with the goal of impregnation.

Though it would not surprise if he used the wrong hole.

I don't know why nobody believed that Mika had sex with Atra after he hug her.
That was an obvious hint.

>Aston and Takaki - bitterweet and tragic friendship that tugs on your heart strings
>Lafter and Guts - bittersweet and tragic affection that tugs on your heart strings
>Naze and Amida - bittersweet and tragic love that tugs on your heart strings
>Yamagi and Shino - bittersweet and tragic love that tugs on your heart strings
>Atra and Mika - full retard autism that borders on comedy

What were they trying to say with that?

I want to fuck this news presenter.

Nah you're just willing to do anything to divert your attention away from the embarassement that is Tekkadan.

Wow
Even anime CNN is fake news

Go nuts.

Do you fuck everyone you hug? Lucky you.

It will end with Mika dead and Atra/Kudelia being in a pseudo homo relationship raising his child.

I fuck people I agreed to make babies with though. Did you think the hangar was empty because it looked better?

That hangar is never empty. Someone's always coming through there to hang out or mope or whatever.

>three episodes left
>Rustal still hasn't entered a battle himself
>Iok, Gaelio and Julietta are all still alive
>Tekkadan surrounded, no funds, no Mobile Suits, labelled criminals

So there's going to be a movie then?

Why would Orga die? He's like the #1 most likely character to survive because of sheer "muh kazoku is dead" factor.

Fucking CBC news

What about Eugene?

Well then whoever was mopping saw the midgets fuck in 0 gravity.

>inb4 the sad twist is that they don't know shit about procreation and thought hugs and kisses creates babies

>this again
For the upteenth time, Atra was raised by whores.

He's going to be killed in episode 48

Thereąs nothing sadder than two retarded paupers making babies like it's making sand castles anyway.

Atra is so ugly.

Atra is a cutie with brain problems.

I want Isurugi to be my doormat.