What do you guys think of Bosnians

What do you think of my people

You got fucked by the Clintons, like the rest of us.

We dont think about you at all

How so?

Meme nation/ ethnicity; literally a non-people.
An inbred clan of mountain-dwelling Serbs who cling to Islam as an identity to compensate for obvious genetic inferiority and cultural insignificance, despite adhering to no religious principles whatsoever.

Turn back to christian fate, join serbia or croatia if you are ortodox or catholic.

How are we inbred?

Gene pool isolated in remote mountainous geographic region, reinforced by retarded tribal customs.

I feel you

Is not that their policies caused genocides and stuff

great people in a shitty situation

Just because a gene pool is isolated does not mean it is inbred. We are no more inbred than the British.

>reinforced by retarded tribal customs.

such as?

Nah that was the serbs

>implying bosniaks aren't delusional serbs

>Implying Serbs aren't delusional Russians

*delusional Turks

>Isolated geographic region
>Lives on an island

By that logic you are inbred as well lol, idiot!

Better than Albanians.

You got Serb Bosnians, Croat Bosnians and wannabe Turks aka B*sn*aks

Now which one are you John?

I'm a Bosniak but I think your assesment is unfair:

>wannabe Turks aka B*sn*aks

Bosnians are pretty far removed from Turks nowadays

Дyдлaш ми кypaц бaлијo

cyka blyat

Do you even understand Serbian?

No, I'm a Bosnian. I understand Bosnian

Da ti kazem na tom tvom Bosanskom:

Dudlas mi kurac balijo

Jebe se serb roach. you are a rape baby

>No, I'm a Bosnian. I understand Bosnian

Do you realize such a language doesnt exist?

Its called Serbo-Croatian.

>Muh purity cuz converted
Disproven.

ive noticed that bosnian muslims tend to be blond while serbs tend to be gypsy looking and black haired. Whats up with that?

Ti si neka druga generacija posto ne znas ni Jebi se pravilno reci pedercino jedna idi sisaj tvom balijskom tati kurac

>Its called Serbo-Croatian.
cec

Coincidental nothing more.

There are people that look like that everywhere in the Balkans while most Gypsies that emigrate from here tend to identify as Serbian.

It's called Serbian in Serbia and Croatian in Croatia. It's just a Balkan thing

Whatever you say roach

Serbs are turkish rape babies

well serbs in serbia tend to look darkish and gypsyish than bosnian muslims so it probably isnt coincidental at all.

Keep chimping fag it will never erase your turk roach genetics

Not gonna take you seriously since its probably bait.

Yes we have more Darker people down South but nothing like Gypsies unless they are actual gypsies.

Kako su Srbi Turci kad sam ja Srbin a isto is tvoje Arijevske Bosne kao I ti?

Zoves nas ciganima I turcima a klanjas se alahu 5 puta dnevno ta ista vjera koju su ti turci donijeli

Mozes samo ove zapadnjake tako zajebavat lice ali ta ti fora na Balkanu ne radi

Ovo.

Nemoj da gubis dah za ovim retardom vidis da je zadojen.

>Kako su Srbi Turci kad sam ja Srbin a isto is tvoje Arijevske Bosne kao I ti?

Lmao you are not Aryan my man, the Nazis specifically pointed to Bosniaks as being Aryans:

>As for their ethnic background and SS requirements, it appears that Himmler accepted the theories advanced by both Croatian and German nationalists that the Croatian people, including the Muslims, were not ethnic Slavs but pure Aryans of either Gothic or Iranian descent

>Zoves nas ciganima I turcima a klanjas se alahu 5 puta dnevno ta ista vjera koju su ti turci donijeli

Religion can be changed, your turk roach genetics can not

Never forgot your place Serb

>Nemoj da gubis dah za ovim retardom vidis da je zadojen.

Don't get buthurt roach, embrace your rape baby genetics

Jaki ste mi vi Arijevci a popusili ste rat samo tako od tih istih Untermensha

>Bosniaks as being Aryans
You are no different than any of us Balkanites dont flatter yourself

The only thing that makes you "Different" is your goatfucking religion

I dont feel like getting some pics of serbs but most serbs are dark and especially darker than bosnian muslims which is why im interested on how that phenomenon occurred. I could only assum that serbs were raped by turks because they didnt convert and bosnians seeing the rape devastation converted to avoid such atrocities and thus they ended up being lighter and whiter than serbs despite being muslim.

>hi, i'm in charge of good genetics

About 50% roaches

Čak i ako se Bošnjaci klanjaju Allah-u šta vas crni superiornim od nas?
I vi ste i onoliki Turci ko i mi,samo što mislite da ste superiorni zato što se klanjate nekom mrtvom Jevreju na klipu.

Bait.

And bad Bait at that.

The only reason we have more darker people is assimilated Natives.

and they were always dark.

Turks didnt rape anyone here on the Balkans and genetic studies prove it.

>Fuck water heads
St. Louis always had a nigger problem but now the Bevo neighborhood has gone to absolute shit because of them trying to out nigger the fucking nogs.
They even smell worse somehow.

Ethnically pure but still cuckolds for accepting Islam instead of defying t*rks, sorta like the situation over here except on a much faster scale

>You are no different than any of us Balkanites dont flatter yourself

The Nazis sure didn't seem to think so. Croatians and Bosnians are much more ethnically European on average than Serbs refer to

Turks dogs, to Asia or the grave

Literally who?

>Ethnically pure but still cuckolds for accepting Islam

I mean you could be considered cuckold for accepting any Abrahamic religion. They are all desert cults created by low IQ mongoloids

Nemislim da si ti turcin. niko nije jebeni turcin na balkanu.

To sto smo tamniji je druga stvar (Iliri ili sta vec koj kurac je bilo ovde pre slavena)

Nego nevolim kad neka dijaspora retardirana krece da sere po svima. to je to

>Mujo jebes bune I ustanke ajmo mi obrazet se staviti luk na glavu I slati sinove da nam isto obrezu I prave ih u Janicare kako bi onda mogli klati nas narod

Govna izdajicka]

You're thinking of the Serbs friendo

>b-bait

Look for yourself and stop being an assmad roach. Bosnian muslims tend to be blonder and whiter than serbs, we have loads of ex-yugos here so i should know and light researching comparing phenotypes prove it. Bosnian muslims are also native but theyre also blonder which means you were raped by turks.

Some of you guys are ok. Pic related.

>bosanci su bili jedini janjičari
>muh bune

I like the name bosnia but your flag looks gay and stupid

Based leaf

Kontam te,dijaspora su pederi

Serbs are Turks. Bosnians are protoeuropean/slavs

Thanks man, my Grandpa actually fought for the 13th Waffen Mountain Division of the SS Handschar

>Muh bune

Da ti nije bilo bune ne bi ti ni drzava postojala Mujo

Ali sta ti znas ti bi ionako radije lizao Turcima kurac kao sto I radite do danasnjeg dana

I visted Bosnia over thr summer. It was a pretty country and the people seemed nice.

Pa i vi ližete Rusima kurac pička vam materina
>da ne bi bilo bune ne bi bilo ni države
Ubiji se

Thanks man, did you go to Sarajevo by any chance?

why do muslim bosnians tend to be blonder and whiter than christian serbs? I havent gotten a conclusive answer or is my assumption correct?

>Bosnian muslims are also native but theyre also blonder which means you were raped by turks.

Natives came here as Cro-Magnon 45000 years ago when haplogroup I seperated from J if you knew anything about genetics you wouldnt be pointing to skincolor as proof of any rape.

Cro-Magnon came from the middle east and didnt need a reason to develop blue-eyes and blonde hair since the Balkans have enough light throughout the entire year.

Anymore replies with >b-but you're darker than bosnian muslims x,y,z

This is the last (You) you get leaf

Ja koliko znam Rusi nikada nisu tjerali Srbe u Hriscanstvo, otimali im djecu, silovali im zene ili pravili im neku fikcionalnu nacionalnost

Begone you manlet dune coon, this lame meme has been refuted a million times already, I'd allow it if it were funny or triggered people, but it only attracts shitposting mudslimes, and this is no bueno

Mostar

That’s nice but it hasn’t been refuted a single time. Stay mad serbturk.

youre fucking retarded and your meme genetic knowledge makes me laugh since Cro-Magnons were unironically haplogroup C-V20 not I or J or IJ.

Every serb ive seen here was not a blonde, every serb ive seen had nearly all black hair, even albanian and greek diasporas were lighter haired than serbs.

(You) are a bad baiter.

Yes under the Ottomans those who converted were not subjected to the same taxes. One of which being a bride tax where the local Ottoman feudal lord had rights to the bride on the night of marriage

Ali bogami jesu Turci većinu ti stvari radili vama
I ja ne kontam vas četnike što mislite da je Bosna fikcija,i kad god spomenem Bosansko Kraljestvo vi govorite da je to sve Srpsko ili Hrvatsko.

Bosnians didn’t necessarily only convert to avoid taxes they converted because their sect of Christianity was being persecuted by both churches

bosnians are litteraly proto europeans what are you on about

true bosnians - hard working honest people.
mutts (2nd and 3rd gen immigrants) - niggers

why did albanians convert?

There's nothing wrong with Islam other than the fact it is mostly populated by subhuman shitskins, unlike Christianity which is both ideologically wrong AND populated by subhuman shitskins.

Islam is fucking redpilled in its morality. If the subhuman Arabs and other shitskins were to vanish, and white people took over Islam, it would be perfection incarnate.

That's not true and you're making shit up

Ottomans only had Danak U Krvi

Jos uvijek si balija I uvijek ces biti

Bosansko Kraljestvo je bila Srpska Kraljevina pod Srpskom dinastijom Kontromanic

Separate reasons probably, im not Albanian and don’t know their history, Bosnians however were bogumil Christians which was sort of like a mix of Christianity and paganism

(You) are the retarded diaspora baiter who tries to pass of as an actual canadian

Do me a favour and post a pic with timestamp and i will believe you otherwise you are faggot cheers.

Kao švicarski sat

Is a brown muslim with a meme flag, dares to (You) me
Ew, don't talk to me again you filthy animal

>hes so scared that he wont properly reply to a post

You can continue being buttmad but this is probably why ur typically less white than bosnian muslims

Im not less white faggot cuz im half hungarian from Vojvodina.

Nice try tho

That is funny Sven,your leaders really seem to like them!

Vjerovatno vas Bakir uci da je ustvari dinastija Kotromanic bila 100% Bosnjacko Muslimanska dinastija koja je uvijek bila Muslimanska jel tako?

I’m bosnian and whiter than you mehmet.

wasnt bosnian literature older than serbian?

serbs are orthodox turks, look at how they behaved during the war, clearly too subhuman to be european

>I understand Bosnian
It's called Serbo-Croatian you dumb diaspora

>half hungerian
>which means half gypsy

feel sorry for u 2bh

Kotromanići su bili Crkvo Bosanske vjeroispovjiesti koliko ja znam.
Šta njih čini Srbima?
Zašto sve na svijetu mora biti Srpsko?

BASED

El-Oh-El, we both know that ain't true, and there's a good chance that mehmet is actually your first name

>Im not B-baiting im just calling surbz out cuz they are turkz hurr durr

Retarded diaspora bugger off.