>HAHAHHAHAHA DRUMPF
>IMPEACH
>BREXIT IS SO STUPID
>REVERSE BREXIT 2ND REFERENDUM NOW
>HOW CAN EVERYONE BE SO STUPID TO VOTE FOR THIS
>TRUMP WILL BE IMPEACHED
>CLIMATE CHANGE
>mfw internally

It takes every fibre of my being to keep quiet. I want to fucking murder my entire family seriously

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ShadilayForever/status/944116431326658560
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Couldn't care less about Trump, I guess he's a good guy, but brexit was an enormous mistake.

Without UK to stop them, the francophone cucks in Brussels will have their way.
At least UK had some clout other more skeptic members could bandwagon to.

Farage is the biggest crypotokike ever and you all fell for him.
On many occasion he and his friend (((Dan Hannan))) have expressed their preference of """Asian""" and West-Indie migrants of the old colonies over white europeans.

twitter.com/ShadilayForever/status/944116431326658560

Enjoy your caliphate

Come on user you have to at least try to contest what they say, just keep it amicable.

dont murder your family, though

>He wants to kill his family over opinions
Grow up

Blimpf is a good goy

And if you say anything contradictory, you're the asshole politicizing Christmas.

>not having a comfy argument about 9/11, the Jews, and Trump like we've been having the past few years

Do it, pussy

why are there all these soyboys on here? The virgin agreeable vs the chad fatricide

What kind of asshole has strong feelings about impeaching Trump AND Brexit?
We were better off when people didn't know about anything that happened outside their village.
Now they think they're experts on world affairs because they read headlines and listen to soundbytes.

Lets just fucking die already.

its hopeless

>eating dinner
>everyone talking about how biased the BBC is regarding Brexit
>ask why Trump hasn't kicked out all the Mexicans yet

inb4 chavs, we are upper middle.

>go to grannys for Christmas
>everyone saying how good of a job Trump is doing
>somehow the Elizabeth Warren Pocahontas joke comes up
>everyone laughs
>people tell a few nigger and spic jokes
>politics is over now we go back to telling the same ancient family stories everyone has heard 400 times for the rest of the night

death to all normies

Do you brits really talk about american politics at family dinner? No one in my family even knows what's going on in your shitty island lma0

goddamn I can only dream of that.

I can't describe the unpleasant feeling when you are sat around the table surrounded by people who are talking so much fucking shit and there's nothing you can do.

wow it's almost as if the nations are different GDP sizes and cultural influence and so on

My mum used to support labour. The point is you slowly crush their worldview and mould them. She was anti-immigrant but pro-labour. So I just kept dishing out the examples of how that was no longer compatible.

>not having your dads entire family, moms entire family and girlfriends entire family he 100% white and conservative

Haha it’s like you don’t know how to live. Stop living in liberal areas.

You are not alone, user.

top post this, I too fell for the Brexit meme at first, and Farage too

no not really, most people probably don't care but my dad especially is a ridiculous leftie shill.

>RUHNALD BRRRLUMPPFFF
>BREXSHITT
>me: hmm uh huh yeah haha

>Go to nans
>"Fucking pakis ruined this country"
Feels good

Show your power level.

don't murder your family user, that's bad for optics

>Uncle says Trump will be dictator
>Explain how he is trying to shrink size and power of gov
>Autism continues for hours on end

Don't be quiet. Argue slowly and calmly, and use emotional triggers.

It#s contemptible. All you have to do to be labelled a racist Nazi is not 100% back the lefty agenda, even among people who generally don't give a shit about politics.

>tfw my aunt is a bluepilled moron and was tooting the ol' DUMPF IMPEACH train at the dinner table and i argued with her, making her storm off to her bedroom
>rest of the table chuckling

feelsgoodman

Bongs should move to a white town in 56% land.

lel

> No family dinner table, am in nip land.
> Walk outside, all glorious nip nip's and no nog nog's.
> Feel happy, tuck myself under the kotatsu with drink.

Based

>saying “soyboy” unironically

Yikes

>butthurt soyboy detected

>Being a soyboy unironically

Yikes

Don't be quiet just disagree in a way that doesn't make u look dim or crazy and you've done ur bit

Making a joke which disagrees with what they're saying is the best way.

12 in may btw

mods

I wish you nazis would just kill yourselves

if soyboys are so bad why do they have the larger penises? checkmate

Only Euros care about both, because they are obsessed with the US

>come watch this video, son
>Roger Stone shooting machine guns with Alex Jones
>"UP AGAINST THE WALL COMMIES" *bumbumbum*
>Ha that's pretty good dad

Do have a very liberal sister who doesn't like to talk politics with us. 38yo, single no kids, started talking about how jealous she is of this girl on instagram who's a stay at home mother, had to bite my tongue for civility.

just argue with them you faggot cuck

> le dont show your powerlevel

fuck if you think like that you have no power. YOU are why the world is the way it is, you let the jews run free

You realise how incredibly fucking stupid it is to talk about how misleading a guy is, then post a video of him giving an opinion and taking that as fact?

I spent christmas saying things like "elephant in the woodpile" and no one had the balls to call me on it

Y I K E S