The UK lost it's right to be a homogeneous nation when it decided to invade and colonise a third of the planet

The UK lost it's right to be a homogeneous nation when it decided to invade and colonise a third of the planet.

Apparently so did denmark, sweden, norway, finland, greece, and ireland.

Sage you fucking faggot

im ok with this
race war first, if we lose pakies & blackies get the island.
Deal?

its lost when became weak ,but has enought time to recover

no more brother wars this time we will smah the parasites united

If we lose against them stupid cunts we weren't worthy in the first place.

Race mixers shall be banished too.

the world is much inndebted with uk than the other way around ,all the technogical development that all the the world enjoy is thanks to them .The best that can happen to the mayority of countries of the earth is to became subordinated again ,they will live much better.

High IQ immigration to low IQ countries = fundamentally moral (civilising the savage)
Low IQ immigration to high IQ countries = dysgenic, immoral (sabotaging pace of human innovation in the age of overpopulation/climate change is genocidal towards our species cunts)

On a karmic level, and on the practical level of historical flows of people, OP is not completely wrong. This has nothing to do, however, with the immediate political questions surrounding immigration, nor does it have anything to do with what is best for the future of Britain, Europe, and western civilization as a whole ("society" may no longer be an applicable term to the collective that remains)-- and consequently, the world as a whole. Long term trends are being used to justify psychotic social engineering and population manipulation. Wake up you fucking idiots.

Excuse me, but when did you become the arbiter of rights? Hmmmm! Britain can be whatever the people choose it to be. You on the other hand can either, Fuck off. Or fight us.

>On a karmic level, and on the practical level of historical flows of people, OP is not completely wrong.
So children in Rotherham deserve to be raped by savages because a German King ordered countries to be conquered 300 years ago? Might have been a good post but I stopped reading due to the edge.

No, idiot.

we dont need them , we dont want them we will kill them,is easy as that

American visiting right now. Been to a London, Canterbury, and Liverpool.
Pros:
>That huge church in Canterbury, fucking beautiful
>London is pretty
Cons
>Liverpool is shit
>water tastes bad, food isn't that great either
And where are all your minorities at? Today I was genuinely surprised when I saw two black girls at the same time

Pajeets and Pakis must be deported with Muslims.

where did you go in london lol :S

But how are the fish and chips?

>it's right
>it's
Amerimutt on vacation

>where are all your minorities
Birmingham. It's even whiter in Scotland, Wales, and Northern Ireland, despite memes that we're worse off than France, Germany or Sweden.
Just stay the hell away from Birmingham

If only they exterminated a third of you savages when they did so.

sage