At gf's

>At gf's
>Wealthy aunt and family in from NYC for holidays
>Heinously liberal
>Has been talking politics for 40 minutes straight
>"Millenials are voting democrat because they are better educated. Only people who don't go to college vote republican."
>"Corporations dont deserve a tax break. It's stealing."
>"Republicans are single issue religious weirdos."
>"Does your boyfriend think like us? If not, that's a dealbreaker."

How do you hide your power level without abandoning your principals?

You keep quiet, only care for your girlfriend and try to convince her to move far away from NYC. Are you able to red pill your girlfriend?

Just keep asking "why?"

They don't have a root philosophy and the r reason why they "think" like they do is because they have been programme thays what the herd does.

Why didn't you speak up?
That's why liberals feel that it's okay to say whatever bullshit they want but conservatives don't.
The more traditionalists/conservatives voice their opinions, especially rationally, the more the social atmosphere turns in our favor.

>hiding your power level without abandoning your principals
Its principles by the way
And you dont hide your power level among those faggots
Just be informed and shut down the emotional, racebaiting, opinion based garbage liberals throw out and you'll just make them feel stupid and second guess themselves

Easy just ignore her and act like she's crazy.

Never been in a situation like that.

The people I spend christmases with, my family, my gf’s , my suster’s inlaws, have been brought up well enough and with enough class to know to mostly avoid contentious things about politics or religion at occasions like family get togethers , and when there is a disagreement on such issues both parties definitely have enough manners and class to know not to drag it out or get into a row or ruin the atmosphere over it.
Everyone cares more about each other and having a good time than the righteousness of political bickering

If one of the guests commits the transgression of bringing up a contentious political issue and states their opinion you’re definitely allowed to state yours (short of genuine racism like “we should kill all black subhumans”)
However don’t get angry or unpleasant or cold in your voice , that’s bad manners. Whoever gets angry first over apokiticakduscussion, which is already not what you should be doing in general, definitely loses in terms of having bad manners.

Intensify the autistic screeching until they get the point

so brainwashed is considered education?

sounds about right

no point in debating people like this just state facts that make them question their ideology

don't be a bitch. tie up the dad and watch him get cucked as you fuck his wife and daughter. After you cum inside both of them force them to wear maga hats as you take their pictures for blackmail

>How do you hide your power level without abandoning your principals?
The same way the jews and mudslimes and everyone else with half a bit of self preservation does it. You fucking lie to your enemy you absolute fucking idiot.

I live in Northern Ireland and if you people think you are "red pilled" then an average conversation with someone from my village would make you feel like a Clinton voter.

Never at Christmas dinner, though. Afterward is fair game. My uncle legitimately believes Catholics should be put in concentration camps. My father is somewhat more easy going, and only has one picture of King Billy in the home.

This. If they're rude enough to talk about that shit at a family gathering, just drop facts without explaining.

Go full Nat-Soc without naming the Jew. They will think you are a hard core Bernie Bro.

As a side note, the photo is of polish actor, Zbyszek Cybulski. This is a frame from the "Ashes and Diamonds" film, with Cybulski portraying one of Home Army soldiers in struggle against the post-war communist government.

don't be a pussy and name the jew. Or go full gas chambers and tell them about the silverstein family and 9/11

You stand up for your beliefs man. If you have good arguments then break them. Fuck what they think. You dont want to marry into a shitty family just for money.

It's hilarious how true this is, people at my work can't shut the fuck up about politics. After commenting and talking with them for awhile they all thought I was a bernout.

They can shove their ideology up their ass.

Speak up, don't be a retard, refute them step by step point by point coldly and calmly. Be ready to know exactly what sources you may need to cite, and have them ready.

If they're insistent on blabbing about politics, they're inviting a challenge. If nobody is talking about politics, then that's a different matter.

Challenge their belief by well founded, well researched and presented way in a respectful and charming manner.

Ha what a fucking fag.
The other day a thirteen year old kid fragged his gfs parents for talking shit about Hitler and here you are trembling like a pussy in front of some mouthy cunt.
You have no balls. Go to tumblr.

woah i missed this meme please give source

>Only people who don't go to college vote republican
She's right. I go to a university, not a poorfag community college.
Did your girlfriend nod in agreement to the bullshit they were spewing, or was it one of those situations where she warned you ahead of time? Either way, I'd redpill her and steal her away from her family. The only thing more infuriating than a conservative man's daughter running off with a black man is a liberal """man's""" daughter running off with a conservative. Over two decades of liberal parenting down the drain.

"Hahaha I love candid conversations like this with such pite and intelligent people. It brings up some of the subtle cultural differences between different regions. To answer your question, I was raised in the south where I was taught not to discuss politics, religion, or race with people until you've already formed a strong bond. Obviously here in the north the culture lends itself more towards the importance of speaking your mind and succinctly making your point, which I love! I will tell you though that agree or disagree, the only person who will be deciding the dealbreakers in my relationship with your niece will be your niece, so respectfully I'll thank you to not presume that you can speak for her or make decisions between us. Please pass some more of the macaroni, that stuff is incredible!"

Polite, not pite.

I know, I'm a big fan of him. Seems appropriate the Polish James Dean died falling off a train though

just remember how you're going to impregnate their daughter and raise the children to think like you.

Manners maketh man. I can't imagine being at some awful american family lock in argument. Sawdust on the floor and guns drawn jeesus.

You should kill one of the Commies to scare the rest into submission and establish your dominance.

>be Sup Forums in the comfort of your mind
>be lolbertarian in public.

It gives you flexibility. Its a more acceptable bernie bro, but you’re allowed to like guns, and want to ensure everything is merit based.

>individual liberty is a allowed shitlib counter point.

Tell them they should be happy they're taxes are going up in NY

this is their divide and conquer cultural marxist critical throry plan in action. call them out on it. if she leaves you for her aunt shes a fucking incestuous moron

nevermind, thought I read it was your place

This
I ask for 3 reasons why to every point, then you are usually able to pick apart at least 2 of the reasons for being just asinine and/or childish.

>I can't imagine being at some awful american family lock in argument
Do take the arab cock out of your mouth and have a spine for a day, would you Nigel?

Why are Jew Yorkers like this?? I live in Texas but my company has a branch in New York that I travel to every couple months to make sure the plant is running smoothly and they are always blabbing about politics..like the lowest common denominator rural and suburban retard tier liberal politics. Like I've never had but 1 or 2 political conversations at work in TX but in NY it's like hourly. If they ever say anything to me I just remind them that they live in an area that's 95% white and I live in an area that's 30% white so my opinions are more relevant to 2017.

You sound like some high school cuck that doesn't know how to form an individual opinion. Take a stance and be a man.

>hear political discussion and what it's seeped into over the years
>left right lefty I'm right
>mention how this isn't Better than name calling
>U KNO user DIS IS WUTA RONG WIT UR GENERATION

Since when did everyone become a sociopolitical pathologist, just stop with the dichotomous key you think you're clued in on.

Also I just like that movie OP

New York is full of assholes
some of us are fun happy assholes, the rest are miserable
t. new yorker

A liberal female relative was arguing with a conservative male at yesterday's family gathering. I interjected and said it doesn't matter who is in office because it's a dog and pony show to dntertain thd masses while real decisions are made in back room deals that never make the news. Also, Hillary is probably a robot clone and three or four corporations have more power than any government ever will. Also, we should use AI to apply a massive eugenics program to make future humans less stupid and healthier.

>NJ fag here
Politics is huge in the Tri-State because oh how liberal it is.
Every year new bull shit laws are dropped that all directly affect your individual freedoms or bank accounts.
It's important to be up to date on politics so you know what's in store.

You tell them it’s not polite to discuss politics or religion with people you don’t know. Stay quiet and respectful. Her aunt might hate you, but her parents will love you.
Won’t even matter what your opinions are, everyone else will only care you had the maturity not to fuck up a family dinner.
I know people like her aunt. If she won’t shut up ask her about her job, then just smile and nod. She’s going to talk for two hours about that.

I mean I grew up in NJ (Morris county) and have lived half my life in NJ half in TX. I guess 15y ago NJ wasn't so bad during Clinton and bush.
Now I tell people in TX I grew up in NJ and they are astonished that I'm not some elitist douchebag and people in NY/NJ see I'm from TX and are astonished that I'm not a rural and suburban retard. So that's everywhere. The decorum is just different. Nobody can shut up about drumpf up north.

but what if you're nonreligious and hate muslims will they still hate me

Nice I'm from Middlesex myself. The division of culture across the US only deepened after this election so that wouldn't surprise me. I've seen a real change in culture over the last 5 years or so from the varying parts of the US.