CDAN's Latest B.I. Ties Obama & Rahm Emmanuel to Murder

Is Ent Lawyer /ourguy?
crazydaysandnights.net/2017/12/todays-blind-items-fix-was-in.html

Other urls found in this thread:

crazydaysandnights.net/2017/12/blind-item-8-door-to-door-cease-desist.html
youtube.com/watch?v=8kbhkFrrxNs
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2110437/Revealed-Barack-Obamas-gay-transgender-prostitute-nanny-cracked-trying-mothers-lipstick.html
dailycaller.com/2017/04/26/new-biography-young-obama-considered-gayness-amazon1/
rense.com/general95/onemanuel.html
crazydaysandnights.net/2017/11/todays-blind-items-molesters-killed-her.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5213347/Washington-Post-heir-William-Graham-commits-suicide.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump
Antoin “Tony” Rezko, William Cellini, Stuart Levine

Larry Sinclair

bump

"Purple Hotel" bump

He is absolutely our guy.

bump

Libs are melting down in the comments.

bump

Ummm. This other blind from today is pretty fucking juicy too.

Seems like that site is just making shit up recently. If any of those claims were actually true, the FBI and other agencies would have already put people in prison.

I ALWAYS am happy to see CDAN threads. Not even read this yet, but about to, have a bump and Ill see if I can contribute.

Obama's gay lover: youtube.com/watch?v=8kbhkFrrxNs

Note that if we are to believe Roy Moore had sex with children based on their testimonies then we must assume Obama is gay.

Obama was raised by a gay prostitute nanny from an early age: dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2110437/Revealed-Barack-Obamas-gay-transgender-prostitute-nanny-cracked-trying-mothers-lipstick.html

Wikileaks mentioned Obama ordering $60k of pizza and hotdogs. hotdogs means male.

Former President Barack Obama considered being homosexual as a young man, according to a forthcoming biography of the president. The biography by David Garrow, “Rising Star: The Making of Barack Obama,” is set to come out on May 9. Garrow wrote a Pulitzer Prize-winning biography of Martin Luther King Jr., and is a regular contributor to The New York Times and The Washington Post.
dailycaller.com/2017/04/26/new-biography-young-obama-considered-gayness-amazon1/

Uhhhhh. In the last few months a bunch of his old blinds came true for people directly connected to politicians. And lately there have been many politics related blinds including this one.

T.Shari B.

rense.com/general95/onemanuel.html

bump

Just reading through the comments on a CDAN post and somebody is talking about QAnon.

I dont like this. People posting there have been posting there for a decade or more. People from here need to stop destroying their culture as they are valuable to us untainted. Stop trying to convert CDAN posters into Trump fans. It achieves little and destroys a useful source for us.

Q is being pushed on all fronts by JIDF

Whatever happened to JIDF? I swear they were a bigger deal in like 2013.

Did they just become harder to spot?

No. They're so easy to spot. Half the catalog is JIDF or affiliated pro Jew shill groups.

>Culkin child leather story
The fuck?

I agree with you. The old posters there know their shit. But CDAN has now become so explosive, that it is attracting the same Shareblue crap that Sup Forums did. So to members from our board, just fucking lurk there.

>Hollywood producer boasted he was wearing human leather shoes made of the skin of that dead little girl, Heather, from Poltergeist.
Fuck's sake.

That site forces you to login with Google and shit. Fuck commenting.

That interview was fake, but Heather was horrifically abused.

Look up how she died

crazydaysandnights.net/2017/11/todays-blind-items-molesters-killed-her.html

Not directly related. But pretty spooky shit rolling in. Bad Spielberg. Bad.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5213347/Washington-Post-heir-William-Graham-commits-suicide.html