Girls are entering puberty sooner than ever before

Girls are entering puberty sooner than ever before.

Whereas Boys are entering puberty later than ever before.

What's going on? Some Equilibrium in play? Is this the power of dairy?

Other urls found in this thread:

panna.org/resources/atrazine
youtube.com/watch?v=IpzCtCMEY3E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

claims presented without proof can be dismissed without proof

Estrogen in plastics and food. You ever wonder why women these days get such massive breasts?

Joos want women in power and boys to be ladyboys

shes about 25yo

I guess us older guys won the poontang lottery.

>only if they're of legal age of course.

>blame jews, still without proof
unironically better than not blaming jews

Shareblue going hard with the loli threads today, $age goes in all fields

Breasts get bigger, brain gets smaller...

more of this girl? i fond only pic related

In both men and women. The amount of dudes with gyro today is repulsive

s o y b o i s

That's a call burner. (Cap this)

A T R A Z I N E

Roundup? It is sprayed on everything.

Tbh i like the huge boobs, fuck you niggers if you take my big titted women away

50 years of birth control flushing into our water supply. Birth control is synthetic estrogen for anyone who lives under a rock and cant use google.

Estrogen in our food, it makes women enter sooner and men later.

Chemicals do play a role but the main reason is our nutrient rich diets. In men, being overweight reduces testosterone also. There are many other factors, lack of exercise etc.

How is thas bad? We get more young white girls

THE WATER IS TURNING THE FREAKING BOYS GAY

you won't find proof here... partner.

It's the breakdown of marrriage chaps. Girls pop sooner in single mother households, boys are held back. It's single mothers, yet again. Nature is a bitch who don't truck with none of our progressive bullshit.

I dunno if I buy that. Animals are supposed to sexually mature and start breeding as soon as they can. I think this claim that puberty is happening earlier and earlier is just perpetuated by people who have bought into the 18+ meme and managed to convince themselves that nature ought to abide by it as well.

Proof?

>call burner

Estrogen in the water supply

I'm so fucking sick of all these Sup Forumstard idiots flaming me because they think I'm not white. DO I LOOK LIKE A NON-WHITE TO YOU??? You should all kill yourselves if you actually think having slightly darker skin somehow makes me a nigger.

I'm fine with this. Young women prefer older men with money, and I just turned 30 so I'll be cucking all you 18 year old poorfags.

You may not take refuge among my people. Now go. Return to your tents.

>DO I LOOK LIKE A NON-WHITE TO YOU???
yes you look like a nigger

Later maturity in better for overall development. Niggers develop fastest and so are incredibly stupid - like fruit flies
Consider this nature's reaction to feminism; girls want equal everything so nature makes them more stupid and gives boys the opportunity to get smarter

This is going to lead to a lot of back problems amongst women. Women already hunch too fucking much even with B cups

Jajajaja

Jodido mestizo!!!

U are a 30% purely nigger.

>Girls are entering puberty sooner than ever before.

Yes. It's fatty foods. Our species in wired this way. The female body needs fat reserves to be able to grow a baby.

>Whereas Boys are entering puberty later than ever before.

No, it's all business as usual. We do not need fat reserves like females do.

stop your sick fantasizing and seek help for your pedophilia

do you have a single fact to back that up?

ebin

If I can unironically see your labia in your selfie I seriously can disregard your opinion without qualms

Yeah just Google "generic roastie at the beach"

I've never understood how women can wear underwear that rides right up their asshole... I ask my gf this and she says it's comfortable. I seriously can't see how that underwear can't wind up shit encrusted and make your hole raw.

spbp

If anyone is interested in reading more search "plastic endocrine disruptors." Plastics and other materials that release these disruptors fuck with puberty and other hormonal functions of young kids.

If you like overfetishizing huge boobs and a huge ass go date a nigger you faggot

They, as you say, claim comfort and don't like their underwears to be seen through their yoga pants.

but it looks good tho

the shave their ass, so their stubble is constantly irritating their cheeks as the walk, this means stuffing shit in their ass cracks is less irritating then having shaved hairs scratching it up.

I want Chad to think I'm not wearing any underwear, even though I'm wearing asstight leggings anyway x3

My gf doesn't have a hairy asshole luckily but she still wears thongs that ride up her asshole. I'll never understand some aspects of women. Whatever makes her happy I guess.

Exctly what i told my gf. Now she wears more modest underpants, dresses and dark stockings.
I also told her that leaving room for imagination is what makes women more attractive.

you do know that you're supposed to clean your ass?

This one. It's changing fish behavior. It's probably changing our physiology. Also causes depression in girls.

I don't see many women with bigger breasts than those 20 years ago, and none of them are what I'd call massive
they're mostly not even big, usually just average

power of xenoestrogens in our water from contraceptives to certain types of plastics.

Girls are eating more.

No kidding. 20 years ago the average breast size in America was a 34B. Now it's 34DD. Note same ribcage measurement, just 3 more inches of titty tissue.

>totally dont look like a milato

Tit tissue is actually fat.
You're just getting fatter Mutt

My gf is 28H
not kidding or exaggerating. estrogen is a major player and it's live.

Have you come to terms with the fact that you are not a man? Look at photos of the past. Objectively we are not men. It suddenly dawned on me that we need to be on testosterone. Pronto.

Eat your onions.

Is that cunt looking at a selfie?

>You ever wonder why women these days get such massive breasts?

Fuck no. I just enjoy the shit out of that, senpai :D

But I thought big tits were unrealistic IRL?

Tit tissue is fat and connective tissue yes, but it's deposited in a place where it's supposed to be. Note 34 part, the band measurement, which measures the rib cage underneath the breasts, is relatively the same. it's an average so yes obesity is contributing to larger cup size but it's not the only factor or the band size would also be increasing,to like 38DD. 34DD means pretty slender but with pretty big tits. That means the tits stick out 5 inches out from the rest of her body. The other factors aside from Obesity are plastic surgery and well, xenoestrogens just making tits bigger at younger ages with less overall fat.

It's Atrazine panna.org/resources/atrazine

as well as other stupid fucking shit in our water and food.

youtube.com/watch?v=IpzCtCMEY3E

That's just unripe fruit. You pick it and allow her to ripen under your care.

mentally, I mean. physically I bet she's a roastie. sad, but there are good girls left. and bad girls gone good.

Ahh. Hitchens razor..

Millennials everywhere are mailing their semen cross country. It's a new trend, and if you take part you are considered a part of the "Cumtry Club". Upon receiving the gift, the recipient drinks the white fluid while posting a video of the act on Instagram. It began as a meme, a way for tech-savvy Millennials to have sex long-distance with friends they met over the internet. But now some Millennials are taking part, well, just to have fun. "Yeah me and some of my League of Legends buddies thought it would be kind of cool to suck each other off through the mail" says Xandar Constantine, a trans-entity from Topeka, Kansas. We met Xandar in xir backyard in a kiddy pool bathing in gallons of xir friends collected semen. But Xandar says they are still just friends.

Now some mental health experts are saying Millennials aren't drinking ENOUGH cum. Baby Boomers on average have consumed at least a football stadium's worth of semen in a lifetime, where Millennials are projected to have only consumed about a quarter of that. "It's a worrying trend" says Harvey Weinstein.

#metoo #bringbackourgirls #kony2014 #wtc7 #ioktbw

Also we don't get enough vitamin D and we sleep like shit cause we are all a bunch of neets. It lowers your T a bunch.

56% face?

Hey sweetie, 20 years ago Americunts were not as fat.
No wonder they have huge boobs.

>we sleep like shit cause we are all a bunch of neets.
whoa, now. You made the mistake of thinking the NEET inferior. I'm a NEET but I'm rollin' on grandma hours.
bed by 9; rise at 6

pic related

Yeah okay.
However, if you claim that estrogen from birth control pills that gets in water supply is the main cause, please support your claim with sauce of valid research. I'll believe it then. Until then, pic related is more likely.

Do you get sun? How low is your T?

note: I'm only on grandma hours for synchronizing with the normieworld during the holidays. I will be back to the uberman pattern soon.

My T is normal, but extremely late onset.

doubt it

I have jerked off to that photo in the OP so many times. I wish there were more so so badly.

did you pay attention to the band measurement? If it was just obesity the band measurement would also go up. I'm actually surprised that with obesity even being a factor at all, that the average isn't 36DD rather than 34DD, that'd be more proportional. gain 3 inches of tit, and 2 inches of extra fat on your trunk. But on average, they just gained 3 inches of tits without any extra increase in body size.

I dunno about contraceptives being the leading cause but xenoestrogens are definitely a factor, and if obesity was the leading factor then the band size would go up. apparently you don't know how bra sizes are measured..

how? she's fully clothed and staring at a phone

specially when
> 1 post by this ID

>apparently you don't know how bra sizes are measured..
No, I don't need one

>blames jews
>half the globalists aren't even jews
Hmmmmmm maybe you should stop listening to Sup Forums anti-jew propaganda
If only you knew how bad things really were

>25 and still no facial hair
should I get my blood tested Sup Forums?

You don't seem to know how bra size works. You can either enlarge the cup or enlarge the band measurements, the results would be the same.
Frog bra sizes work differently.
My first ex could wear 85C or 80D or even 75F and the bras would fit.
Don't fall for the band measurement meme.

Flag and pic match desu

estrogen in everything. delays male puberty and causes precocious puberty in girls

You must not have read, I have a big tiddy gf. I'm a stud.

eat your onions.

LAAANNNNMAAAAAA

I'm no medic or biologist but my best guess would be either food or plastic for obvious reasons

>Claims to be non-white

I don't either but I've bought my girlfriends lingerie before for presents so I had to learn how the measurements worked.

But anyway, see the 34 part? not the B or the C or the D or the DD, but the 34 part.

That's taking a tape measure around her rib cage underneath her breasts, that's measuring how big and fat her body is. If she's a 32, that's skinny, 34 is about average size, 36 is "Thicc" and 38 and above is fat. Kind of like the waist size on men's pants really. 30-32 is skinny, 34-36 is average, 38 is fat and anything over 40 is obese.

the cup size, the AA A B C D DD E F G H.. that's tape measuring over the top of her breasts at their fullest, and taking the difference between that measurement and the band measurement. so AA is 1/2" difference, A is 1" difference, B is 2", and every measurement beyond that is another inch.

In the 90's the average bra size was 34B, that meant average body type, and 2 inches of tits on top of her chest, pretty small. Now the average is 34DD, which is average body type (not fat) and 5 inches of tits on top of her chest, which is big enough to bury the average dick in.

how long have you been on hrt?

34DD = 38B , love.
You guys are fat.

Well actually that is KIND of closing in on another source of the change.... people actually wearing correctly fitting bras now vs what they used to wear. You can't wear a band size that's too small for you, that'd be really uncomfortable, trying wearing jeans that are too small for you and fasten them around your waist, you would feel like you can't breathe or move.

But what you can do, is wear a band size too large for you and then have a smaller cup size so that it fits "sort of"

So maybe back in the 90's if the women were wearing correctly fitting bras they'd have been wearing 32C's instead of 34B's.

But 34 band size is not fat.

38B is not fat either brainlet.
> not trusting a frenchman on lingerie
I told you not to fall for that meme and you are being stupid.

tits or gtfo

Here, for comparison

It only works like that if her actual band size is 34. If her actual band size was 38 and she tried to wear a 34, she wouldn't be able to breathe and it'd cause sores in her skin from the pressure. You can wear a band size larger than what your actual measurement is, you can't go smaller and not want to kill yourself.

Go try to put on pants that are 2 inches smaller than your waist measurement.

Moron