Please someone link me to various studies and incidents to convince my family not to keep the alexa thing in our living...

Please someone link me to various studies and incidents to convince my family not to keep the alexa thing in our living room. They think Im a fucking crazy man because I dont want a piece of glorified spyware sitting in my house

/Pol please I need you help me out

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u5kNP7tyhk8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Your family is cucked and you're fucked if you do anything other than leave or redpill them.

Just fucking break it yourself and tell them it fell by itself on accident or something.

You better not have a cell phone after posting this.

Neet here, cant leave.
That's a last resort
I don't

just spray some salty water in it each time they leave the house

>That's a last resort
Nigger it's your goddamn DUTY to take the battle to the chicken neck globalist overlods in every way shape and form possible.
Go break your alexa. Now.

Id break it ASAP desu. There's plenty of videos online talking about Alexa and sketchy stuff it does.

If you are a NEET you really think the government is spying on you?

You're on a list. When they finally decide to round everyone like you up they might throw you in forced labor or put you in a meat shield army unit but that is it.

don't break it you faggot they'll find out and trouble you for it
do this

don't be a NEET then

Honestly? I side with your family. What exactly is it going to know that the government wouldn't already know by having access to your browsing history?

There are no secrets.

No worse than your phone or computer.

I'd break/destroy those first if you're concerned about "glorified spyware."

What is alexa?

red pill alexa

I think you just need to install bonzi buddy

youtube.com/watch?v=u5kNP7tyhk8

move out shitbricker

I dont want myself being recorded in my own living room. it's the principle

So, it's autism.

Log into your router and block Alexa's access to the internet. Lament how amazon scammed you and how Alexa is a broken piece of shit that does not work.

Idk why anyone would want one of those things in the first place. They are useless gimmicks.

You've got bigger problems OP.