I was never into waifus before now. What is it about Megumin that makes her so appealing?

I was never into waifus before now. What is it about Megumin that makes her so appealing?

Your newness is showing.

>I was never into waifus before now
They way you've worded this disgusts me

The rest of the cast is so incredibly flawed that being the chuuni with a loving personality makes you best by default.
Her only competition is Eris.

You seem to have used "waifu" to mean favourite female anime or manga character out of a certain series. Oops!

Don't worry, I've got your back. I suggest that you should learn what it means, by lurking more. Alternatively you could visit a a website more suited to your kind, for example r/anime.

Thanks for reading!

I feel... different about this one. I never felt it for any other anime character before.

Her petite stature coupled with her flat chest, her tasteful clothing choices, her delightfully cute face coupled with her red eyes, her short hair and her long locks, her cute and funny personality and her chuuni. She's more godlike than the goddess herself!

You worded this terribly. "I never understood the concept of a "waifu", but Megumin [...]" would've sounded better. Just to let you, and other people know, waifu DOES NOT MEAN "a cute girl". For example, an anime doesn't have "waifus", it has potential "waifus".
Seems like you're on the right road, user. Do you want to do something with her? Not necessarily of sexual nature - just being with her, sharing a life, etc.?

I want to carry her home.

#
>magician outfit
>one bandaged leg, the other with a thighhigh

>What is it about Megumin that makes her so appealing?
She's literally a child and you are a pedophile. Don't kid yourself, that's all it is.

Wait 3 months or something after end of the season and see if you still feel like she is the one and only girl you are going to spend rest of your life with. If you still feel like that and you feel no longer any desire to be in any romantic or sexual relationship with any 2D or 3D anymore then she is mostly likely your waifu. That's what it means to have a waifu.

I didn't know there are still people on Sup Forums outside of WW who understand what waifu means. I nearly lost all hope.

That's not what pedophile means, newfriend.

I'm here for the fanart, post em bois

He said it right though. Speaking from his heart. You cannot know what a waifu really is until she finds you. Then the concept is created anew inside your heart. Thus it is for all anons. You cannot truly know what "waifu" means until you have one, anything else is meaningless gibberish, a hollow attempt to explain what exists as pure feeling.

It is YOU who has much to learn, my son.

Do you think Megumin does anal?

I have a new waifu every new season, sometimes even two at the same time.
Ursula is the main waifu of the three that are my waifu this season.

No, but...

I'll let her do one, collapse, and do anal while she can't fight back.

If you are such a loose user then those aren't true waifus!

Silly user... consensual sex is obviously better!

Fine I'll just lick her butthole then.

Her smile

Of course you can know what waifu is before you have one. It's not like it's some magical knowledge you gain at some point.
You just have to use your brain and read some posts from serious waifuists, that's all it takes.
But as we can see it's way too challenging for people like

...You probably think you can have more than one waifu, too.

False