Heh.. now that i think about it... indeed verry strange

heh.. now that i think about it... indeed verry strange

slide thread

The first one chose to be a nun and wear that garb. The second one was born into an oppressive culture that forces women to cover their hair and mutilate their genitals.

from left to right:

Volentary - non-volentary.

Because one has taken a vow of celibacy and dedicated her life to her religion while the other is a normal woman who will be beaten if she removes her scarf.

I've never seen a nun blow up a busload of muslims.

When was the last time you actually saw a nun walking down the street

The cause of many inconsistencies

last week

That would be pretty funny to see actually

Just look at all that tolerance and diversity on display, truly a society free of bigotry and hate.

Really activates the cashews.

Because the first one doesn't get acid thrown in her face if she decides to go out without her cover, or a mop tier hit placed on her head if she trys to leave her religion...
>Flag
You have to go back, you know that right?

This thread again?

One forgives people, the other one blows up people

Left, friendly. Right, self proclaimed enemy of all religions besides their own.
Lurk moar or Fuck off

Except for the rapey priest thing, I don't feel threatened by Christians.

>they didn't listen to
idiots

Nuns don't go around blowing themselves up

we should make one, but instead of the habit we should have a burka, and instead of the hijab we should have the confederate flag.

Stop replying to bait threads you stupid faggots.

the one on the right has a better chance of being saved than the one on the left.

I would say 5 years ago or something. I yelled GOD IS NOT REAL REEEE and walked away quickly.

>one is a voluntary vow chosen by the woman in order to save herself for Jesus
>the other is forced upon the women by men and she has no choice whether or not to remove it, and can be literally killed for removing it

But I waaaaant tooo I'm saying don't worry. You know we have to attack this kind of petty shit too, sometimes..

Ok lets go, i love such threads.

>Calls it a slide thread.
>Doesn't link to what is being slided.

Who cares if its voluntary or not?
The left one is white, the right is brown.

go back to /reddit faggot

Left - white
Right - sandmonkey

Left: Can take head scarf of any time, rooted in Western tradition, friendly and inclusive, never bombs anyone , no danger of her working in the legal system and putting her legal bias in the court room

Right: Not allowed to take of scarf in front of other men at any time, head scarf literally designed as a signal to distinguish oneself from filthy non-believers, often judgemental, extremely exclusive, no respect for the traditions of her host country, prone to terrorism, regressives allow her to project her sky god onto the legal and educational system and undermine it

>Left
>0.1% of Christian women

>Right
>99.9% of Muslim women

Saged

One surrendered her life to the Church, and the other is wearing it because she was told.

Good point I don't believe cultural imperialism is good. I just don't want that shit in Europe and the US.

>progressive twllong me to go to reddit
no you go

It's just Sup Forums trying to justify their hatred for muslims by pretending they suddenly care for women's rights.

>the other is forced upon
No ones forced to wear hijabs, burkas in like Afghanistan is a different story.

one lives on a fucking commune and the other is a sex slave to a cave man

The left goes into slums and gives hope and medicine and redemption. The right goes into slums and gives bomb vests.

they're both stupid cunts, but the nun isn't wearing a suicide vest.

Slide thread.
You know damn well the first nun is judged as much publically now as the fucking Muslim lass.

fuck off island nigger I do what I want

The first one is voluntary where the second one wears it out of fear of being stoned to death
0/10 shit bait

the left isn't a bitch who straps explosives to her sons and husband

the left one dont have children
the right shits out a hairy terrorist every 9 months

KYS toothpaste

both are shit, fuck you

>voluntary
volutary actions are useless. authority is the only true backbone of society

I like when Mutts larp like Deus Vult only because the media said them to do so

>Butthurt mods took down my thread on the WIC phenomenon. So here it is.

How has the white inferiority complex tainted history, and politics in the world? There's undeniable proof that it has misrepresented history and even modern realities, so it's not a question of if it exists, but rather how much damage it has it done. Here are some examples off the top of my head.

>Europe and asia are separate continents
>Colombus discovered America.
>On the US census Sudanese are considered "white".
>Whites subjugated the world fallacy, to include they enslaved blacks(SOME blacks enslaved other blacks).
>The African colonization meme.(More Africans live in Europe than the other way around)
>Black Americans IQ is equivalent to that of North Africans, yet they are constantly equated and compared to the most primitive of african people.
>Downplayed Barbary enslavement of whites.

I'm sure there are more examples that I am missing. Because of the WIC, we must reexamine everything. If you have any other examples please present them so we can discuss.

Women in christianity are not forced to be nuns. It's a conscious choice they can make. Muslim women on the other hand...

Christian women aren’t forced or pressured to dress like nuns, on the other hand Muhammad told all Muslim women to dress in jalabibs (long cloak things) with head coverings that cover the breast (hijabs) and in many countries and families and communities women are told to wear dress that particular way or else they are beaten or otherwise punished or thought to be a whore.

Okay then you Fat fucking idiot

The difference is that niqab is a symbol of adhering to Sharia, and that Muslims see Sharia as governing when in conflict with civil laws.

This is why Muslims want it to be illegal to ban religious wear in the workplace for example.

Consider suicide.

stay mad

>pic
It's almost as if you don't have to choose between two extremes. Liberals and logic, man...

You really want to know what's going on? Then you can be neither stupid or lazy. Do yourself a favor, accept the mission to be better informed than any thought influencer. Stop listening to subjective presented as objective and ad hominem spewing inbeciles that are trying to draw you after themselves. This is the only subject in your life that really matters. Read this harmless list of texts skeptically but ready to receive true truth. Then believe what you want albeit better informed (expert class).

Bible (cover to cover)

Forbidden Archeology by Michael Crimeo

Dead Mens Secrets by Jonathan Grey

Satan, Prince of the World by William Guy Carr

Antichrist by A.W. Pink

Jews and Their Lies by Martin Luther

Life of St. Antony by St. Athanasius

Protocols of the Elders of Zion (with notes)

Stay retarded amerimutt

>liberals
from where do you get the idea im a liberal?