White culture is about being successful

White culture is about being successful.
Nigger culture is about being a degenerate.

washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2017/10/03/white-families-are-twice-as-likely-to-be-millionaires-as-a-generation-ago/

There is a reason that whites are kings.
>poor fag AIDS niggers btfo..

>white-families-are-twice-as-likely-to-be-millionaires-as-a-generation-ago/
do they mean white or (((white)))?

Anyways, keep it up.

Secure our future.

Do not let yourself be demoralized by genocidal propaganda and anti-white laws.

We will win at the end.

See Also How PC Pretend To Welcome Them While They Are Not.

kys mudslime fag

I Will Reply You With Memes, Pics And Gifs To You Kike Trolls. I Won't Waste My Time Again.

i was serious, you should kill yourself.

>anti-white laws
like what?

Because Niggas, Jews And PC Hate Everyone.

modern white culture is about larping as a jew.

you love things like cuckianity, being rich through extortion, being lazy and whining.

no wonder i hate you all almost as much as the jews

almost.

t. poor fag

Don't Care About What You Think Of Me Man. I Am Not PC. Good Islam Is Never Politically Correct. And Many Parts Of The 'Quran Should Be Removed, Such As: Honor Killings, Hating Infidels Even If They Are Good , Unjustifiable Imperialism, Being Sexually Jealous And Violent, etc...If A True Muslim Doesn't Accept That And He/She Chooses The Politically Correct Path Instead, He/She Is Not A Good One. He/She May Have Black African Genetic Admixture Also.
Morals > Pleasures

why are you still alive?

To Find And Kill Kikes And Niggas Like You.

Newflash you racist retard.. not all black people are degenerate. Some are quality citizens and in many cases better than rural low class white trash.

im a millionaire you faggot and secondly more rich ppl commit more crimes than the poorest of white ppl.
dont even try to make the argument that niggers are human when clearly we have the data that proves otherwise.
additionally, take your poor fag aids to another thread you liberal cuck.

*more black rich ppl

you're going to get forced to do shuddi (Dayananda) and apologise to the Hindus.

otherwise, I'm going to behead you personally. maybe shoot you. haven't decided yet. either way, the desert religions are all banned.

no clue what you're talking about, i left a 6 figure job to get married and my hubby has money. this is not about money its about statecraft.

Arya Samaj forever!
death to all who oppose us!

misleading article

EVERYONE is more likely to be a millionaire compared to a generation ago due to inflation eroding the value of a million dollars

Yes, Since You Can Count All Of Them On Your Fingers. I Have Know Only One Black African In My Life Who Is Still My Friend. And He Tolerates And Has Fun When I Say Racist Jokes. And, I Am A Really Racist Human Being. Since There Are 10 ( All Fingers Of A Person ) At Max Of Good Blacks, You Have To Find The 9 Remaining. Good Luck.

you are absolutely disgusting.. please leave the country now or kill yourself. You are the definition of white trash!

You can't even speak in normal sentences. Been hitting them meth pipe too much?

I Am Not American You MotherFucker. And Don't Spread Your Customs Worldwide. Or I Will Push You Back Like Pathans Did To You And The Spetsnaz, Former Army Of Kikish Russia.

im glad that my tax dollars go toward the bombings of muslim countries and the slaughter of countless shitskin muslims.

hopefully, you and your family will be next, goat fucker.

This Is What The End Of Niggas Look Like

This Is What The End Of Kikes Look Like.

Why You So Scared? HAHAHAHAHA Feels Good Man

Also You Act Like I Support The Mughals' And British Invasions. And Their Cruelty. Which I Don't. Also I Think That Both Indo-Aryans And Dravidians Are The Master Races. I Am Not Colorist Also. There Are Also Many Great Races Out There ( Like Mine aka White ). I Know There Commies And Muslims, Like In Kerala And Kashmir, Parts Of Bihar And Uttar Pradesh, And So On. Who Are Slashing Your Innocent Cows And Terrorizing You. I Also Oppose Those Things. And Those Very Negative Neighbors { Pakistan Especially }. All Of Them Are Very Harmful To India. Why Instead Of Hatin' Me, You Choose Wisely Your Allies And Your Foes?

>154568018
useless c-op shill n slide thread. just hide

>Thinks I Am A Mughal Invader { Year 2017 }
>Associates Me As A PC Pakistani Commenter
>Gives Me Death Threats
>Invades New Zealand

because you have ruined my thread im going to throw bacon on 72 muslims now damning them all to hell.

>this is what youre making me do faggot

dont you wish you would have left my thread alone now? looks like your fellow muslims will have to pay for your mistake, goat fucker.

>one or two nigs are ok and don't rape/steal/do drugs
>rural white trash communities still have far lower crime rates than urban ghettos
>I'm a dumb nigger who can't into statistics

a lot of this comes down to the fact that whites tend to own their own homes/properties and land is becoming very expensive in the west since #MUHDIVERSITY and #invadewhitelands by our new chink migrant overclass. we are wealthy because the chinese are doing everything they can to get out of chinkville and are flooding our real estate market with their capital in a bid to protect it from the yellow handed seizure

gee golly gosh i wonder why anyone would do such a thing

im not sure how poor you are but youre obviously a shithead leaf so let me explain something about america to you in a way you'll understand:

asian immigrants are the ONLY immigrants that are welcome in America.

>the more you know