en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swedish_Livonia
imgur.com/a/KMUXX
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>even their cameras are potato

looks white to me hommie.

thats where you're wrong, emil

>Ă…land gets it's own flag

Really artificially sweetens my Haribos

Actually its an lithuanian psyop. its was a long term strategy not become like the US so no nigger wants to go there.

Kek

why are the baltics cursed with the absolute worst women in the world?
baltic women are shit tier gold-digging coal burners.

> Lithuania

Fucking sub-humans steling the flag of based Afrikans

fucking glamours tho
t. australian in lithuania on vacation

you can never be Nordic, you're too exotic

okay, im going to reduce it to just latvian.
fucking shit nigger worshipers.

its okay if you're white

what the fuck is that webm, can a kangaroo get some context please?

lithuanians are subhumans

in cold environments, if the male could not provide subsistence, the women would likely not survive. maybe you should have something to offer them instead of being a worthless cuck

>he goes to lithuania during the winter

Latvia and Estonia are our cousins. Lithuania is pretty okay desu, no need to bully them

no
shituanians are subhuman niggers

>providing for women
>not a cuck

I can accept Lutheran Estonia and Latvia into a White Nordic union

>implying i am not just in the motherland for Christmas

Stop bullying Lithuanians.
Even though they bully slavs as much as they can I still like them.

kill yourself subhuman slav

No thanks

fuck you and accept your Lutheran Swedish masters

Yes only subhuman shitskins here do not come here do not talk about us

>he thinks he has a choice
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swedish_Livonia

lol

im gay

good post

1 post by this ID

go be a faggot elsewhere, you had one at some point too.

Honestly mixing with some slavs will uncuck your genes

bad post

wtf is lithuania?

>flag
Not surprised

BAHAHAHAHAHA

That's funny because Lithuanian probably has the least amount of coloured/niggers in the world...
But good thread none the less, baitboi.

Jews are behind it. The nigger tier flag - created by jews. Government - soviet jews are still the ruling elite, trying to starve out, make everyone migrate in order to replace lithuanians with subhumans easy to control. Its always the kike.

I'm honestly not sure if I should even be surprised by how americans always storm into the thread and spout their ignorance as a virtue.

How do you guys do that every single time?

nobody knows exactly, but it's an African tribe

Them god damn niggers make me sick. They're always, raping, stealing, fighting and sheeeit. Most useless race ever. No wonder the police kill them, acting like wild animals.

oogo boogo the 56% nooga oogabooga

Only Lithuanians have same tier of retardancy as us Poorlacks

Balts aren't slavs, and we mixed with them in the past.

Leave Lithuania alone

They can go eat their boneless hams. Aka watermelon

not so sure, you can't even defeat your own Muslim Ottoman rapebaby slavs. also your country 10% T*rkish

I once told an Estonian he was a tad bit slow. He didn't say anything but he beat my ass a week later.

are there m0re niggers in denmark or lithuania?

>t. amerimutt le 56% inffested by niggers, so i know what niggers are

>hating Lithuania

Look at this Russkie hiding behind Danish IP!

Niggers in africa stole our based tricolor just to try to be as half as powerful as us.

You May Have Received $0.01 In Your Bank Account

>us
>lives in the UK

Yes im sure, we deported most of them in 1989 and the ones who stayed were forced to change their names so they sound bulgarian. I dont see you doing anything close to that anytime soon.

>the ones who stayed were forced to change their names so they sound bulgarian

This man's name is Sven which makes him a swede.

Most of them refused so they were sent back. The ones who remained are pretty bulgarised by now

>my hot lithuanian gf broke up with me becuz i'm beta thread

lmfao

Post average and representative Bulgarian phenotype plz I need for my research

I don't mind Lithuania while they stay in their country and do not flood Europe as rapefugees.

Cant google it yourself?

1/2

2/2

yet you're being outbred, you have birth rate 1.1 vs. Turk 2.2 and Gypsy 3.0. you haven't been deporting since year 2000, I doubt EU would allow you deporting Mudslimes again

>t. Russia
I mind Lithu*nians coming to my wealthy country to steal in gangs in my town like gypsies. Thanks to EU and free movement, Lithu*nians and Rom*nians have been roaming in my neighborhood

I meant a photo of a person with a good and representative phenotype, that image is just average pigmentation. It also says Greece, but hey. Little too swarthy in my opinion but I still like you

better lithuanians than sand niggers.

Says a meme flag

We dont have to. Most young turks and muslims with citizenship have long since sailed for mama Merkel land where they will stay and multiply. Gypsies used to have a higher birthrate now its lowering. Economy springs up bit by bit every year. Things arent looking so bad anymore

Do you like Christmas

Please stop making fun of little Poland. Little Poland... i meant Lithuania is just very confused lately but it will eventually wake up and reunite with Poland.

imgur.com/a/KMUXX I have uploaded some here

Yes we do and we have our own traditions to celebrate it by every year.

Thanks man! Some real QT grills there, for sure.

>lithuania
>relevant

Pick one

That we do have :) (beware of the gold diggers)

that's great to read. here we are still being guilt tripped with conventions and nonsense responsibilities, this is going to blow back hard in a few decades ... Western Europeans might be passive and easy to push around, but it's like a volcano when they finally flip out

volcano erupting*

Another Norway friend told me things werent as bad as Sweden and norwegians are openly more racist and such but still... there is Oslo which is like a little USA by now We know the muslim and we know him well, Suffered under him for long enough (500 years) and when I hear a liberal cunt defending islam I wanna puke. It was never a religion of peace and never will be. Its built on rape and conquest. Sadly you are only just getting exposed to it and in the most sneaky way possible. When the migrant crisis started in 2015 I weeped for Germany, Sweden and the rest of the nordics, for their beautiful people and countries, because I knew what was going to happen from the start and you were helpless and there was no going back. I hope what you are saying is true and you dont have to endure what we did and remember your heritage, viking pride, save your women and reclaim what is yours from the invaders and the dirty ((politicians)) hands.

yea that's the saddest part, we've got so used to peacetime that we are unable identify precursors to ethnic conflict

I have hope for the future indeed, but it's going to be ruff..

Millennials everywhere are mailing their semen cross country. It's a new trend, and if you take part you are considered a part of the "Cumtry Club". Upon receiving the gift, the recipient drinks the white fluid while posting a video of the act on Instagram. It began as a meme, a way for tech-savvy Millennials to have sex long-distance with friends they met over the internet. But now some Millennials are taking part, well, just to have fun. "Yeah me and some of my League of Legends buddies thought it would be kind of cool to suck each other off through the mail" says Xandar Constantine, a trans-entity from Topeka, Kansas. We met Xandar in xir backyard in a kiddy pool bathing in gallons of xir friends collected semen. But Xandar says they are still just friends.

Now some mental health experts are saying Millennials aren't drinking ENOUGH cum. Baby Boomers on average have consumed at least a football stadium's worth of semen in a lifetime, where Millennials are projected to have only consumed about a quarter of that. "It's a worrying trend" says Harvey Weinstein.

#metoo #bringbackourgirls #kony2014

Best act sooner. The Achmeds are multiplying by the minute. I do believe that within a decade around half of EU countries would have a right wing government, given the EU still exists by then.

How do americans still find ways to degenerate even more? I dont see such nonsense trends anywhere else in the world? How do you honestly achieve that?

Misread as "libertarian hate thread", very disappointed