Why don't millennial/gen xer Whites just rob from boomers?

Why don't millennial/gen xer Whites just rob from boomers?

we have ethics unlike them

Ethics are overrated

They use propaganda to keep us divided. There are more of us than them, yet we sit back and let them fuck up the job market, the housing market, and the planet that we live on.

Things will get better in 2028. Read the book the Fourth Turning.

Boomer here.. millenials and gen-z are disasterous. They spend all day on social media and video games. They blame us boomers sometimes but actually boomers made the world the successful place it is today. These younger generations should point the fingers at themselves when trying to find reasons for their failures.

>but actually boomers made the world the successful place it is today.
>it is today

so it's your generation who caused the home shortages and the food price spikes and the overpopulation and the demographic absurdities? wow so success

Rob what? Their tremendous debt?

I think op is saying we should invest in nursing homes

If there is overpopulation why do people here concentrate on telling people to breed so much?

No their McMansions

Money went further in your day and that's a fact. A fact I pin on those that dealt with the money before I was born.

Maybe because we all hate niggers and spics you boomer fag? Fuck up off my board, hoe.

boomers aren't afraid to send their children to jail to teach them a lesson: "don't steal from pops! what's mine is mine. what's yours is yours."
boomers' only desire is money. they don't understand or care about anything else. the mass importation of millions of 3rd worlders is A-OK so long as they end up £3 richer off per year.

They do by leaching off them and never growing up

AtThey don't need to rob anyone just have to wait for their parents / grandparents to go

Yea, who doesn't want a heavily mortgaged depreciating asset.

those people are not intelligent people. having children is one of the most self-harming acts of a man's life and should not be done under any circumstances. some men have their price, but one day we will be extinct just like any other animal.

Because they would just be as bad as the Boomers

To put bunches of stuff in. You can make each room for entertainment.

Gonna kill the Kikes and steal their shekels

Being the better person is overrated and doesn't work

It's funny how people here saying raping or killing is okay but not looking out for yourself.

They will once they start replacing boomers in position of political power.

Especially the slums in many of these countries. There is lots of poverty and misery around because there are too many people.

Millennials are going to have a similar but exaggerated effect on society than boomers

Why don't you earn your own way instead you spoiled fucking baby.

You think your parents generation was born with their success?

>Boomers vs. Millenials
Because Gen X just doesn't exist.
Just like when we were latchkey kids, or unwanted products of a first marriage that ended in divorce.
Good Lord.

That's gonna be funny because they:
>demand unearned respect
>are lazy as fuck
>are disrespectful as fuck
>only see the big picture
>expect everything to just work without knowing how it works

Best user in the thread. This is exactly what I mean, we need to get these cunts out of the mcmansions and into homes so we younger Whites can regain strength. Being le noble fag is as you say overrated. We need to man the fuck up and barge our enemies out of the way.

When? The time is ticking.

>earn your way in a kiked society
How about no though? What are you going to fucking do about it?

>you think they were born with success
No, but they had an easier path.

Once Boomers check out it's over. Millenials (yous) are going to destroy the world with their idiocy. GenX will just quietly disappear, since they had to bear the brunt of Boomerism's dark side (I am GenX)

because i dont steal from my parents you subhuman nigger

Based Gen X bro.
Where do we disappear to?

I don't care

>ausfalians

Why are you even on here, you irrelevant fuck?

Hopefully based Generation Z will take over.

X & M should have been taken out in their Emofag days.