Muslim immigrant jailed for 13 years for home invasion anal rape on White British woman

>Muslim immigrant jailed for 13 years for home invasion anal rape on White British woman
>The man, who cannot be named for legal reasons, was convicted by a Central Criminal Court jury last February of two charges of rape, two charges of anal rape and assaulting the woman causing her harm at his Laois home
>Courts blocked the mans name because he is a refugee from a Muslim majority country
>The refugee posing as a painter was invited into the womans home
>A victim impact statement said that in the days after the rape she kept thinking, “Why did I not die that night? He should have killed me that night.”
>“She was assaulted, threatened, removed to an upstairs bedroom, attacked and brutally
anally, orally and vaginally raped,” said the garda.
>After the first incident of both vaginal and anal rape, the woman was forced into a shower cubicle urinated and defecated on then washed down before she was returned to the bedroom again and both anally and vaginally raped.
>The woman was beaten about the head during the anal rape with open handed strikes causing irreparable anal dilation
>She was raped 10-14 times
>The victim has since contracted a number of sexually transmitted diseases
>A victim impact report said the woman had cuts and bruising to her face from punches she received and had friction marks on her inner thighs and perineum.
irishtimes.com/news/crime-and-law/courts/criminal-court/man-jailed-for-13-years-over-brutal-rape-at-his-home-1.2615068

Other urls found in this thread:

mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/sickening-pictures-show-battered-bruised-8890138
irishtimes.com/news/crime-and-law/courts/criminal-court/man-jailed-for-13-years-over-brutal-rape-at-his-home-1.2615068
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Another learns her lesson.

She was successfully culturally enriched.

Fake news.

Picture is from this article
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/sickening-pictures-show-battered-bruised-8890138

>Courts blocked the mans name because
because they WOULD NEVER JAIL A MUSLIM IT'S A FAKE NEWS ARTICLE TO KEEP US QUIET

Nothing about muslims in the articvle whatsoever?

The picture is not from this victim obviously, since the names and picture of rape victims are seldom publicized, but the story is true.

Gave me a boner

>British

She's Irish

You're talking absolute shite, son

Lol, Britannia rule the waves huh?

Diversity is our strength

Well, no
No mention, of the perpetrator being a muslim. No mention of defecation and urination. No mention of 10-14 instances of rape (criminal was charged for 2). No mention of STIs.

A woman was raped, and some fucking meme-flagger wants to make it a bout immigration when it's not.

>British

How do we know she was British? The event took place somewhere in Ireland.

Millennials everywhere are mailing their semen cross country. It's a new trend, and if you take part you are considered a part of the "Cumtry Club". Upon receiving the gift, the recipient drinks the white fluid while posting a video of the act on Instagram. It began as a meme, a way for tech-savvy Millennials to have sex long-distance with friends they met over the internet. But now some Millennials are taking part, well, just to have fun. "Yeah me and some of my League of Legends buddies thought it would be kind of cool to suck each other off through the mail" says Xandar Constantine, a trans-entity from Topeka, Kansas. We met Xandar in xir backyard in a kiddy pool bathing in gallons of xir friends collected semen. But Xandar says they are still just friends.

Now some mental health experts are saying Millennials aren't drinking ENOUGH cum. Baby Boomers on average have consumed at least a football stadium's worth of semen in a lifetime, where Millennials are projected to have only consumed about a quarter of that. "It's a worrying trend" says Harvey Weinstein.

This. Pathetic.

I hope Sup Forums at least reads these articles before believing the garbage accompanying them. That said, heinous shit.

>A man has been jailed for 13 years for the brutal rape of a woman four times after inviting her to his home to help him with some painting.
These days it is called painting

Sounds part and parcel to me

Would Sup Forums still date/marry knowing what happened an how dead inside she is now.

Jesus Christ

waves of tears lately

>irreparable anal dilation
Arab BAC confirmed!

>expecting catalonians to have brains

>t. Abdul Al Britani

Regardless if true or not. All fucking niggers need to fucking hang.

You can't magic Rotherham away with this shitposting. You and Juan need to just give up and accept that.

>april 18, 2016

we need an Auschwitz style extermination prog. for mudskin Untermenschen - NOW

who said anything about cock
there are oher things you can rape someone with.
and who said she had anal before
you disgusting pedo trash

burn the coal, pay the toll

haha she burned some coal, evetually paid the toll.

So this happened in Ireland. Was it an actual Brit that got raped?

What upsets liberals most about this is any possible islamiphobia.

>>The man, who cannot be named for legal reasons
Hmmm.

>anal rape

And feminists are busy fighting to get all-female film reboots instead.

>I hope Sup Forums at least reads

yes exactly brother, they will ALL learn

>>The refugee posing as a painter was invited into the womans home
/thread

looks pretty british

What movie?

I know, right?

>I hope Sup Forums at least reads these articles before believing the garbage accompanying them

Cool Devices 8 or 11 I don't remember.

And she loved every minute of it.

Non-Happening.

say it with me, diversity is our strength.

PART

also pic related

That white trash needs a fucking hiding too....

I just figured this is what the average british woman looked like and pic was not related.

THIS

Oh no the rapists rape again who could have foreseen this!

hahaha
white men need to go to twitter and facebook with this shit and just fucking laugh
there is NOTHING white liberal hate more than when white men are happy
let them see we LOVE when this shit happens to them
let them know their suffering proves us right.
watch them start to change their stance on these "poor little minorities"

Women do shit like this because Men told them not to. Women are that much like children.

This is really the worst part about all of this and I'm disgusted that feminists aren't acknowledging it at all.
Id probably kill myself if this happened to me since living afterwards/maintaining any sort of relationship with a guy would be very very hard. Although I'm Nordic and lift so I imagine I could overpower a single famished refugee. More than one? At least there's always suicide. :/

>> Pic in op is fake news (she was beaten like a pulp by a white man)
>> Article is fake news (no mention of being muslim or immigrant or anything of the like)

So basically you're presenting to separate incidents as one incident that in actuality have nothing to do with the narrative that you're trying to spin.

fake news much?

I didn't realize how much this was true until I started hanging out with groups of feminists. They act like they'd like to see white men totally extinct and im convinced it's because white women are still considered under privileged. As soon as the sjw hoards turn their unblinking eye on white women they'll realize how much they fucked up

wow it could have been a white man right? White men do this all the time right? Definitely no problem with refugees + poor, unskilled, unemployed muslims flooding a relatively safe country unfamiliar with their culture where they have literally nothing to lose. We should import more right?

i used to work for the european union one time in my carreer..
in one of the cafetirias in the berlemond building i got eyeballed by a brittish women for some time and one day she followed me to the local bar where i went at noon, things got rolling.. the things we did at her place and in the berlemond building. even on the desk of her boss a few times during late night hours lol . i always refused to slap a women in the face. but goddamn .. litteraly culturechocked. because it wasn't the first time i had something with a brittish women, but with her..

Well at least her British smile got an improvement.

Sweden is right.
#NoBorders #NoPrisons

american females are usually concealed within rolls of lard and indistinguishable from one another

>Read the article...

Yup. No more white knighting. No more tears. No more shoes. No more biiigggg fuck-ing shoes.

Its our way or the permanent anal dilation way

Oh no the horror hahaha

statistics show that american dental hygene is significantly worse than that of england, with considerably more cavities and less frequent dental checkups.

but you aren't very good with facts, are you.

I would kill for a video of this.

I am fucking diamonds over here. Anywhere else I can read these kinds of stories bruv?

>Not blowing yourself up in a refugee centre with copies of mein kampf and c4 crisscrossed on your vest

Nordic men are weak

that image is shopped to fuck. the fuck do you think we are? amateurs?

Indeed. The rolls of fat would add extra padding and lessen the injuries, not to mention that how disgusting she would look it would be highly unlikely the perp would have went for round two.

>the fuck do you think we are?
British madrassa education, everyone

i dont care at this point.
all i can say is that she probably deserve it and i hope the first real holocaust will be against muslims.

>the daily spanish shill

look at the eyebrows. when you're squinting because of a black eye they don't remain in the same position as your unblackened unsquinted eye. teeth and lip look fake as fuck too.

also fuck you mutt.

Umm, no sweetie. White women can't be raped by Muslim refugees since white women voted to let Muslim refugees in. This was only a temporary repossession of reproductive assets stolen from their countries when we bombed them. To say otherwise is buyer's remorse racism.

Literally fake news.

I swear you used to be better than this, Sup Forums

Man what a sad story.

The poor man must be traumatised after being forced to have sexual intercourse with a british slag.

>irishtimes.com/news/crime-and-law/courts/criminal-court/man-jailed-for-13-years-over-brutal-rape-at-his-home-1.2615068
This happened in 2012, likely before any big ME immigrant influxes into Ireland.

/thread

next time vote to keep the brown people out

German bantz is best bantz kek

> The refugee posing as a painter was invited in
Why would she let a random "painter" in? I mean, you'd KNOW if you were having your home painted, right? It's not like someone is going to knock out of the blue and say "good day mum, we need to do some emergency painting in your flat mum."

Show them. I have great teeth so I won't get butthurt like you did.

Her teeth unironically look even more British now kek

Stop posting fake news Spaniard. You did this yesterday, too.

Don't you guys wish you had open carry I bet it would solve a lot of problems, sucks to be in a shity country with no freedoms and they choose mudslimes over its own, there's no way we would ever tolerate this shit in America we've dealt with this shit before, noggers.

>Courts blocked the mans name because he is a refugee from a Muslim majority country
LMFAO is that seriously the letter of the law over there? No sex offender registry, or even basic record of the fact that the man is a violent rapist? bown people literally over the law?

One day this guy will live next to a elementary school with absolutely no record of his crimes

agreed. the brits deserve to be enriched for their cuckery.
>i have no sympathy

>SAGED

Remember England is the cuck nation that will put you in jail for talking shit about the Muslims

>this is a 10 in Bongland

13 years to a mussie rapefugee in UK? gonna need more sources to verify. Or was the victim related to the judge?

everyday some retard posts one of these fake stories, whats the point even? it gets found out instantly, just to push the Islamophobia narrative i'm guessing? ohh alll the stories are fake see, try and discredit the actual problem of migrant violence.

Anal sex is better

>in court the alleged rapist explained he was Muslim and therefor not used to the effects of alcohol. He ceded that it had impaired his judgement.
>The judge let off with a 150GBP fine and a stern warning, saying 'he's Muslim, he didnt know that kind of behaviour wasnt acceptable here' with a chuckle and a shrug of the shoulders as if to imply 'what you gonna do?'

PART AND PARCEL

Most english girls are fat

Can't dispute that desu

Part and parcel retards

sounds hot desu

>The woman was beaten about the head during the anal rape with open handed strikes causing irreparable anal dilation

What does..How..I mean.. Ah forget it...

Who cares... women are retards... im 34 years old and wouldn't touch any cunt beyond the age of 26... 19 to 26 are the best years... after that it's let them wonder in the desert swinging their old crusty tits and prolapsed vagina around crying about no one will love them.

The best thing men can do today is take care of their bodies, their health, their skin. Work out daily, get abs, learn to keep your face and skin healthy so you don't wrinkle up.

When you are 50 years old you will still be smashing 19 year old pussy while females in their 40's and 50's will be doing a guiness book world record mass suicide.

They should of killed the muslim scumbag

I agree, they just get worse the more you try to protect these stupid fucking children.
>We're not your women to protect!
>Fucking rape culture, patriarchy!
Time to just get your own family, protect them, teach them and laugh at people like this that are collapsing western civilization